Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,915 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? (4021 Views)

Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2019
1-2 times a month, many couples don’t even make love

This has also led to a slowdown in the number of new populations in East Asian countries.
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2019
dlw09:

This has also led to a slowdown in the number of new populations in East Asian countries.

Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2019
If you have the chance to go to Japan, you will like this country. grin grin grin

dlw09:

Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2019
wink

Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by peacefull(f): 4:43am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:

Yes. Many married peoples don't have make love. But not everybody. Many peoples have more than 1 or 2 times of a month.

About population, I think not because of sexless. Have kids is not so easy in Japan now.
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by sacajawea: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2019
That's why they are Very Focused and Sensible!
Unlike your Dumbass! That Knows nothing but Boyfriend Girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:

are you from.Asian?/Japan? undecided
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2019
yes,but China
JjBankys:
are you from.Asian?/Japan? undecided

Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:
yes,but China
Really? cheesy how do you say good morning in Chinese smiley
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2019
早上好
pronounce as Zao Shang Hao cheesy

JjBankys:
Really? cheesy how do you say good morning in Chinese smiley

Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:
早上好
pronounce as Zao Shang Hao cheesy

oh nice. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by ecstasy357(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:
wink

Only u post

Only u comment

Only u laugh on day 1

Only u laugh on day 2

The hustle is really serious my guy.

Anyway, I done register on ya survey site without ya referral
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
I am very sorry to bother you.
I will reduce the number of posts later. embarassed

ecstasy357:

Only u post

Only u comment

Only u laugh on day 1

Only u laugh on day 2

The hustle is really serious my guy.

Anyway, I done register on ya survey site without ya referral
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:
yes,but China

你的名字是什麼 smiley
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2019
你吓到我了,你是哪里的啊?

BornagainThief:

你的名字是什麼 smiley
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
I know that you used Google Translate.
Because if you want to ask my name in Chinese, you should say like this: 你叫什么名字? cool cool cool

BornagainThief:

你的名字是什麼 smiley
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:
你吓到我了,你是哪里的啊?

真的嗎?這是我的名字還是什麼?
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:
Because if you want to ask my name in Chinese, you should say like this: 你叫什么名字? cool cool cool

lol, yes I did ,well they don't teach Chinese language here in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Haha, but I really can't understand what you are talking about. grin

your name BornagainThief translated in Chinese by pronounce is 博纳干小偷 grin

BornagainThief:

真的嗎?這是我的名字還是什麼?
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Chinese pronunciation is not particularly difficult
Difficult is learning Chinese characters
Chinese characters are hieroglyphs
You must master at least 2,000 to maintain basic communication.

BornagainThief:
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:
Haha, but I really can't understand what you are talking about. grin

your name BornagainThief translated in Chinese by pronounce is 博纳干小偷 grin

lol
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:

OK
smiley
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Many people think that Chinese is particularly difficult mainly because Chinese characters are difficult to learn
Chinese people have to learn for a long time to master
Unlike the Latin language, learning 26 letters is enough.

BornagainThief:
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:
Many people think that Chinese is particularly difficult mainly because Chinese characters are difficult to learn
Chinese people have to learn for a long time to master
Unlike the Latin language, learning 26 letters is enough.

Really that just wow. So in China do they welcome black people.? undecided
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2019
compared with other countries,China is more friendly to black people cheesy

BornagainThief:
Really that just wow. So in China do they welcome black people.? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:
compared with other countries,China is more friendly to black people cheesy

cool.
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
dlw09:

hi,listen dear I want to ask you something, how do you say I see in Chinese? smiley
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by anochuko01(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
dlw09:

2000?!! why?!!
isn't that like learning 2000 letter?
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
I see=我知道了,the pronunciation is wo zhi dao le

BornagainThief:
hi,listen dear I want to ask you something, how do you say I see in Chinese? smiley
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by dlw09(f): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
The total number of Chinese characters is close to 90,000,more than 3,500 are commonly used.
Chinese characters are hieroglyphics, each character has a specific meaning, so every character must be specially studied.

anochuko01:

2000?!! why?!!
isn't that like learning 2000 letter?
Re: Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? by TLAX: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
So wo zhi dao le?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Men Are Toxic / Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye / 18 Month Ago, A Man Slid Into Her DM, Today, They Are Getting Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.