Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,980 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC (3216 Views)

Adamawa: REC Allegedly Pressurizes Returning Officer To Manipulate Results / Atiku $1 Million, Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC – INEC Releases Statement / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by nwanyionitsha: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

Then continue on in your suffering...
You obviously have room for more suffering, and you stubbornly intend to fill it up through the next 4 years.
Which suffering? I am Atikulated Obidiently.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by 2buffagain(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Which suffering? I am Atikulated Obidiently.

LMAO
Atiku that sold off your countries infrastructure and made it near impossible for you people to simplify your power woes.
Atiku that still intends to keep selling off your country to the highest bidder while boldly enriching himself further (and his friends, which I'm sure he has convinced you that you are one of them).

In short, https://www.nairaland.com/5032981/why-nigerians-fools
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by NwaliE01: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
INEC trying to cover up Atiku corrupt activities..
I always knew INEC is invisibly working for ATiku ..

I was expecting you to advise your Buba to send his men to investigate these aligation, but No you rather culminate to hate speech.

We can't move forward this way bro.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by yunnyp(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
2015- APC (Change)

2019- APC (Progress)

Thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by nwanyionitsha: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

LMAO
Atiku that sold off your countries infrastructure and made it near impossible for you people to simplify your power woes.
Atiku that still intends to keep selling off your country to the highest bidder while boldly enriching himself further (and his friends, which I'm sure he has convinced you that you are one of them).

In short, https://www.nairaland.com/5032981/why-nigerians-fools
Sowore cannot win. Does he have agents in the 120,000polling stations.
Let start from the SW cos that is his region, can he get 10% of the vote in the region?
His vp is from the north, can he get 10%vote in the north?
In the SE/SS he is unpopular.
Sowore cant get 10%of the total votes .
Every Nigerian knows that the election is between Atiku and Buhari. Just choose one.
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by arewaboy01(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=nwanyionitsha post=75886943][/quote] good,go and vote but have it in mind that buhari will still emerge winner
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by nwanyionitsha: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
arewaboy01:
good,go and vote but have it in mind that buhari will still emerge winner
You don't decide that. Your one vote is equal to my one vote.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Battle Commander? / Miyetti Allah Trends As Nigerians React To The Presidential Seal Of Group / The Truth About South East Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.