Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,083 members, 7,919,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:43 AM

Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) (2729 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by Nairatrenders: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Social media personality and Fashionist Laura Ikeji Reveals the worth of Her Dream Bag As Shares photos with a caption of its worth.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/laura-ikeji-reveals-the-worth-of-her-dream-bag-photos/

Cc ;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by psalmsmiles(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2019
20,000 dollars for an ordinary bag? Some people life goals never stops amazing me !!

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by Nairatrenders: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2019
angry
psalmsmiles:
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by FruitCakes(f): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2019
So ordinary bag is 7,250,800.00 Nigerian Naira .
wawuu

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by CuddleBear(f): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2019
biographical film about Freddie Mercury, lead singer of the British rock band Queen.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by FruitCakes(f): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=logtrend52 post=75885378] grin you get time to calculate [/quote

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by logtrend52: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2019
grin you get time to calculate
FruitCakes:
So ordinary bag is 7,250,800.00 Nigerian Naira .
wawuu

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by FruitCakes(f): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Nairatrenders:
Social media personality and Fashionist Laura Ikeji Reveals the worth of Her Dream Bag As Shares photos with a caption of its worth.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/laura-ikeji-reveals-the-worth-of-her-dream-bag-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by logtrend52: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2019
grin lolz savege
FruitCakes:
You don't have to promise, my goal in life is worth more than a bag

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by Gentleziggy(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2019
D ikeji family deserve an award for their achievement on social media .basically their life starts n ends on social media sad.nonsense n nomenclature lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by logtrend52: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Gentleziggy:
D ikeji family deserve an award for their achievement on social media .basically their life starts n ends on social media sad.nonsense n nomenclature lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2019
FruitCakes:
Mmm

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2019
FruitCakes:
Savage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by Mrbaz1: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2019
FruitCakes:
Hehe I'm pretty certain you can't afford it either ma
yeeee....my chest...

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by EtherealAnn(f): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nairatrenders:

Photos below :

I'm more concerned about that outfit she's wearing

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Na so
Nairatrenders:

Photos below :

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by mhizdebbygold(f): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
This Laura don mad finish....as if the bag go serve as bullet proof for u

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by Lavidalocaa(f): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Is that a PJ she's wearing

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by MiaB(f): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lavidalocaa:
Is that a PJ she's wearing
Lol wondering too

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals The Worth Of Her Dream Bag (photos) by FruitCakes(f): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mrbaz1:
yeeee....my chest...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single At 51, Tyler Perry Undergoes Midlife Crisis / Flops At Mama Awards 2009. / Why I Don't Like Being Called Saka--- Hafiz Oyetoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.