Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5386618 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (10936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by eateba: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
eateba:
[s]iPhone 11 Pro Max
Open Box (new with all accessories)
64GB
Chip unlocked
Midnight Green[/s]
SOLD

Samsung S9
64GB
With box and all accessories
Blue

Location - Lagos

Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sheelay(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
TLC deal (pay directly to picker, bukiemore, Texas)

Mint Microsoft surface pro 4 for sale

Specs
Touchscreen with pen
Intel core i5 6th gen
4gb ram
2.4ghz processing speed
128gb SSD storage
Backlit keyboard
Webcam
Very good battery life
Back cam
Charger
Carrying case

Price 113,950

Call or whatsapp 08028954477/08035218309

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lordfalcao(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Available
lordfalcao:
iPhone 7+ 32gb

Black

Unlocked

Price : 105k

Call or text with number on profile..
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
frinx:
I think it's about time we find a way to rid this thread of scammers/impersonators. It's becoming an everyday issue here and it's not good for the direction of the thread and everyone of us dealing here.

Cc: Dragnet
Cc: Deal hunters

bobo65:
Let me say my own oh

All the pickers and all the deal hunters are supposed to put head together and find a best way to minimize scammers activities.

I remember when scamming was on e-currency thread was too much, the mod of the section locked the thread and the main dealers there put their heads together and efforts were made to cub out scammers.

Majority of the deal hunters here are keeping quiet because it doesn't concern them., I never see one picker here coming to show concern about these scammers.

Dragnet and other mods, I think this thread should be temporarily locked, when deal hunters and pickers see the effect of the lock on their business, they will sit up and start contributing towards making the thread a safe one.

Anybody that is vexed cos of this post can hit their head on the wall.

Good one Bobo65 and Frinx, from the look of things here, most deal hunters are greedy and selfish as they are only interested in getting vouch and selling their products. This is one of the major reasons Nigeria is not growing collectively, i dont care attitude/e no concern me. Same thing played out on Dallas thread, the regular buyers wouldnt fault the picker and talk sense into her, why? they want her to still be picking for them, we go still revise the matter another day.

Dragnet has long abandoned us here because we couldnt adhere to some things that were postulated, thats why he never commented on any issue/scam/deals gone bad again, baba don leave us to our fate. This issue of scam is something that should be condemned by all those who make use of this thread but reverse is the case. Going forward, i humbly suggest that

i. Every TLC deal should have the name of picker.
ii. If you doubt the TLC deal, confirm from the picker, request that ownership be transferred from the deal hunter to you before shipping.
iii. When requesting for an AIN deal, dont ask people to message you on whatsapp, just ask them to quote you then you reach out to them.
iv. For AIN deal, if seller is not in your location and you dont really trust the seller, kindly make use of an escrow. It is better to lose 500 naira or 1k that would be charged by an escrow than to lose 100k.
v. Everyone should save as many contacts as they can so that when someone claims to be another person, you can easily detect because you have the original number saved.

NB: I support Bobo's submission that the thread should be locked temporarily for 3 days as it was done when we had lot of spams on picker's thread. We should all discuss way forward/modalities on the resolution thread.

8 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Oluoxide2(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oluoxide2:
Deal Alert

Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus ( 2 Unit Available)

Black and White

Unlocked. Nothing To Fix

Shipping out today

TLC- 149k each
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jamesilvar(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Brand new lenovo thinkpad x1 detachable PC with core i7 7th gen, 16GB ram, 2k 13" display, fingerprint, 256GB SSD, stylus pen, backlit keyboard available for 168k.

https:///2348185147412

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Stormyweather(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
I need chip iPhone 7 plus TLC or AIN. Fair price please. 08068172042 phone call or text only.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aywhy93(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
iamphilips:
Anyone with 11 pro max sealed AIN

Quote with prices, storage n colour.

270k. 64GB. Midnight Green. BRAND NEW! SEALED!!

Come to my WhatsApp to Deal!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by joetoocute: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
joetoocute:
[s]HP Probook 450 G5 15.6 "(2018 Model)
i7 8th Gen
8gb Ram,
500gb Hdd..
fingerprint
Nvidia 930mx 2gb
Keyboard light
AIN 165,000[/s]

Mint Dell Latitude 5490
i5 7th gen
8gb ddr4
256gb ssd
Keyboard light
AIN 120,000

Mint Dell 5470
I5 6th Gen
256gb ssd
8gb ram
Keyboard light
AIN: 115,000

Mint Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
12GB Ram 512GB ROM(Ships Out Today)
TLC: 270,000

[s]Dell G3 SIGNATURE EDITION (2018 Model)
Core i5 8th Gen
1TB
8gb ddr4 Ram
Keyboard light.
Gtx 1050 4GB
AIN 200,,000[/s]

Dell Latitude 7470
Core i7 6th Gen
256GB SSD
16 GB ddr4 Ram
Fingerprint
Keyboard light
AIN 155,000

Factory Unlocked iPhone X Space Grey 64GB
Phone only
AIN 179,000

Factory Unlocked iPhone Xr 64GB
Phone and brand New Charger
AIN 175,00

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sheelay(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
sheelay:
TLC deal (pay directly to picker, bukiemore, Texas)

Mint Microsoft surface pro 4 for sale

Specs
Touchscreen with pen
Intel core i5 6th gen
4gb ram
2.4ghz processing speed
128gb SSD storage
Backlit keyboard
Webcam
Very good battery life
Back cam
Charger
Carrying case

Price 113,950

Call or whatsapp 08028954477/08035218309

Sold to Kratos18
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
wildchild1:

Good one Bobo65 and Frinx, from the look of things here, most deal hunters are greedy and selfish as they are only interested in getting vouch and selling their products. This is one of the major reasons Nigeria is not growing collectively, i dont care attitude/e no concern me. Same thing played out on Dallas thread, the regular buyers wouldnt fault the picker and talk sense into her, why? they want her to still be picking for them, we go still revise the matter another day.

Dragnet has long abandoned us here because we couldnt adhere to some things that were postulated, thats why he never commented on any issue/scam/deals gone bad again, baba don leave us to our fate. This issue of scam is something that should be condemned by all those who make use of this thread but reverse is the case. Going forward, i humbly suggest that

ii. If you doubt the TLC deal, confirm from the picker, request that ownership be transferred from the deal hunter to you before shipping.
iii. When requesting for an AIN deal, dont ask people to message you on whatsapp, just ask them to quote you then you reach out to them.
iv. For AIN deal, if seller is not in your location and you dont really trust the seller, kindly make use of an escrow. It is better to lose 500 naira or 1k that would be charged by an escrow than to lose 100k.
v. Everyone should save as many contacts as they can so that when someone claims to be another person, you can easily detect because you have the original number saved.

NB: I support Bobo's submission that the thread should be locked temporarily for 3 days as it was done when we had lot of spams on picker's thread. We should all discuss way forward/modalities on the resolution thread.

I agree with all of the wild one's wink suggestions. I agree with Bobo65's and Frinx's comments as well. Nice one. These steps will go a long way in preventing and curbing the activities of the scammers on this thread.
Let's do this. angry
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Agreed. Kindly lock this thread Dragnet

The scammers are getting bolder by the day.
wildchild1:

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lordfredrick: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
*Brand new open box 2015 MacBook
AIN
210k only

*2017 MacBook Pro, 13 inch touchbar edition
Core i5, 16gb ram, 512gb ssd
AIN - 375k

*Factory unlocked iPhone X
64gb - AIN 180k 3 pcs available
256gb - AIN 190k 2 pcs available

*Factory unlocked space grey iPhone XS Max 64gb, with full box and accessories.
AIN for 260k

Like new Lenovo gaming laptop available for sale.
16gb ram
1 TB hard drive
Core i7
Touch screen
Nvidia graphics card
JBL sound.

Going for 220k

WhatsApp me for pictures.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by effectz123(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ajibam:
Any AIN deal for laptop in ibadan

There are many. WhatsApp me.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by battousaiX(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'm with you on this sir...
wildchild1:

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by akinjis(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Brandnew Sealed Locked iphone 11 pro Max 64gb AT&T
Available is 2 Gold and 2 Midnight Green
Price is 250k each
Call/watsap https:///23408034539801

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Adinije(f): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Adinije:
TLC Deal (to be shipped out on today by Lionlee)

Mint IPhone 8 plus 64gb
Gray
Factory unlocked

Contact me with the number on my signature if interested. You can pay directly to picker.
Sold
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
McMayor:
Like new iPhone 11
64GB , Gray
Factory Unlocked
Boxed with all new accessories
#255,000
--------------------------
[s]Like new iPhone X (with factory film)
256GB , Gray
Factory Unlocked
Boxed with all new accessories
#183,000[/s] SOLD
Like new iPhone X
64GB , Silver
Factory Unlocked
Factory nylon still on with accessories
#175,000
Boxed Playstation 4
500gb , Black
1Pad , All wires.
No game
#75,000

Agege / Ikeja, Lagos
0811 565 6680

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2019

iPhone 11 Pro Max 64gb (Gold)

Chip Unlocked (AT&T)

10/10 condition

Phone, Box and Accessories

Already in Nigeria !!

= 260k

https:///23409050105090
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by effectz123(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
effectz123:

Still available
Lenovo ThinkPad T450s
Intel Core i5
8GB RAM
500GB SSHD
Display 14" FHD (1920 X 1080) IPS
Touchscreen
Pen and touch support
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprints scanner
3 Cell Battery + Additional 9 cell battery Included
13hrs to 16hrs battery backup

Available in Nigeria

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Me i sha like the new leaf you have just turned. After so many bashing regarding the Klassiq issue... You have come to your senses. Good one!!! I remember you said i am been pained because of 221,000 i paid to Perez which hasnt been resolved until today of which i am still not dead, I am still waiting on Perez. I tried to raise the FLAG i expected supports however we all decided to close eyes... Now the matter has escalated,... It has turned a wildfire which wont let all of us sleep.

seyithug:

I agree with all of the wild one's wink suggestions. I agree with Bobo65's and Frinx's comments as well. Nice one. These steps will go a long way in preventing and curbing the activities of the scammers on this thread.
Let's do this. angry

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by INSPECTORMAX: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
AIN deal

Razer Blade Stealth 12.5"

4K Display (3840 x 2160)
100% Adobe RGB
12.5" IGZO 16:9 Touchscreen
256GB SSD
6th Gen Intel Core i7-6500U Dual-Core Processor with Hyper Threading 2.5GHz / 3.1GHz (Base/Turbo)
8GB dual-channel onboard memory (LPDDR3-1866MHz)
Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
Anti-ghosting keyboard powered by Razer Chroma

200k slightly negotiable
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
nobsalis:
I need Xs Max 64g

Call or WhatsApp me on 08064922098 if you have it
Hit me up . I’ve got 256gig with box and accessories.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
Now available

Dell latitude E5540
Core i5
8GB Ram
500GB HDD
Backlit keyboard

75k 65k

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
With all due respect, something has to be done to curtail and minimize the scamming level. This is bad for business.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
Now available

Dell XPS 13-9343
Core i5-5th Gen
8GB Ram
256GB SSD
Backlit keyboard
4K display touchscreen

150k 145k
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
McMayor:
Me i sha like the new leaf you have just turned. After so many bashing regarding the Klassiq issue... You have come to your senses. Good one!!! I remember you said i am been pained because of 221,000 i paid to Perez which hasnt been resolved until today of which i am still not dead, I am still waiting on Perez. I tried to raise the FLAG i expected supports however we all decided to close eyes... Now the matter has escalated,... It has turned a wildfire which wont let all of us sleep.

Oga, calm down, and keep directing your frustration to Perez. I am actually pained on your behalf, that your money issue has dragged on for so long, and there's no sign of a Perez to come repay you.
Turmed a new leaf? Came to my senses? Oh, please! Don't insult me. I don't take snide comments lightly.
Long before the Klassiq01 issue, we had this discussion, and I also raised some of Wildchild1's suggestions, and that's why I am supporting his post, along with Bobo65's and Frinx's.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Elbreezy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Still available
Elbreezy:
BRAND NEW
2019 MacBook Pro 15" core i7

650k(negotiable)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Two Mint Factory Unlocked Grey Iphone X 64GB And 256GB

I have two Mint conditions factory unlocked space grey IPhone X,64GB and 256Gb,both phones works perfectly but no face id on d 64gb,the 64gb comes with box,charger and unused headphones, 256gb comes with charger only,no issues at all...

Price:179,000....256Gb(slightly Negotiable)..

Price 2:155,000...64Gb

Buy Both:330,000

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by btrocky09(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
btrocky09:
[s]TLC Deals ( Shipping today by lionlee )

Verizon, Chip Require... should be unlocked in 59 days

Imei 353970108426146

iPhone 11 64GB Purple

Phone only

Contact on my signature ( 08124210803 )[/s]
Sold to AdrianHillz, thanks
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by btrocky09(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
TLC Deals ( shipped already by lionlee )

Sprint, Require Chip

Phone looks new but there's Scratch on the screen of both (see picture) NO CRACK

iPhone 11 pro max ( Space grey ) 256gb
Phone only

225k 220k

iPhone 11 pro max( Gold ) 256gb
Phone only

225k 220k

Contact on my signature ( 08124210803. )

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (10936) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bond008(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.