Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,212 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5414332 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (10964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by humblesteve(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2019
wildchild1:
Shebi everybody don talk now make dragnet implement na lie, baba go dey form jagaban, not seeing, e no concern me, nairaland doesnt have such power blah blah blah ssmh.

Like my son Omicpet grin tongue said, lets have a Jury list, say 3-5 persons to deliberate on any issue here, anybody found guilty should be made to either replace item or refund the client, if he/she doesnt do the needful within the stipulated time, he should be banned forever from conducting business on all sections of nairaland, Shikena
And what happens to the person’s money ?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by essay123(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2019
essay123:
Samsung s10 full accessories factory unlocked

still available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2019
wildchild1:

Yaaaaaaay dancing gbe body e grin Our mod has given verdict. Let's do this, let's set up a list of jury (3-5 members) when there's resolution, we pass it to dragnet for review and possible verdict/enforcement.

Cc McMayor Omicpet Wizzy89 Lionlee216 Daaz001 Mikkyangel ChisomK9 Ezemoses Frinx Temihatz Idboyostic pradit nymphomaniac khalazi techprodigy kreamie and all well wishers of this great section of nairaland

grin Here's my 3-5 Man shortlist tho... Judge Wildchild1, General Omicpet, Commander Frinx, Lieutenant Khalazi & my humble somebody Wizzy89 grin cool
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2019
humblesteve:

And what happens to the person’s money ?

Very valid question but the reality is that even if the person cant recover his money at the end, we would be saving many others from the accused.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dragnet: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2019
wildchild1:

Very valid question but the reality is that even if the person cant recover his money at the end, we would be saving many others from the accused.
It doesn't even have to end on nairaland, the person can be further advised to report to the police and any law enforcement agency, the nairaland mediation option is just for a soft landing. I didn't treat my personal cases on nairaland and I got results.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by humblesteve(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2019
wildchild1:

Well you actually made a point above but to this very one is a no no ooh. what if I used my life savings for that particular deal ? All I get is getting him banned ? Lol

And who says you can ban someone entirely from transacting here ?

I believe there’s other better way to avoid one from losing entirely.

I haven’t yet forgotten about Lagtech and Linkto and one other guy like that.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by henrixx(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2019
dragnet:

Nice list but;

why should deal hunter pay 40% of failed pickup fee? His contract expires once he has handed all details to the link buyer and link buyer pays him, and also after picker has contacted the item seller and item is unsold at that moment, anything else after that point should be between link buyer and picker. You can only plead with deal hunter to refund maybe 30% of the fee collected for the link on compassionate grounds.

You really touched a salient point with number 2, most deals that go south didn't happen over here, but they'll come here to disturb our peace and wildchild1 would not let me breathe, anyone picking a deal from here should quote the person's post to indicate, then they can go seal on WhatsApp.
actually if the deal hunter must be financially rewarded Then he's got to partake in the loss as well since he's involved in the deal. Even if not 40% then it could be 30 as you've said. This is because some sellers behave suspiciously(probably robbers). You have to severely convince them to meet up at designated meet up points and when picker goes there they lie that they were there and didn't see him and that he should come to their house, but an experienced dealhunter can most times tell when the seller isn't serious. Not that you see things looking unlikely and still go ahead to give link out which results into failed pickup.

The dealhunter should only hands off once item has been picked. Which is where he gets paid off.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
Samsung S8 panel needed.
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2019
khalazi:

Then who pays for failed pickup sir? grin grin grin

Plus how many Buyers are awake late nights... e.g most mikky pickups are late nights
honestly thats how i feel it should be done, buyer pays for failed pick up.
In cases where deal hunter sells out the deal instead of the Link is more like selling like other sellers which in such cases, if there's any challenges that comes up there after, such person should be ready to pay without any complain.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2019
This panel thing should be properly structured. Perhaps, the nominees should form a Whatsapp group and come up with rules, regulations and sanctions.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by papiloboomin: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2019
quote author=Nicerazor post=79315921]Mint iPhone XS Max 256gb gold AT&T
Cosmetic condition: 10/10
TLC: 185k
Shipping today..
Quote or inbox me if interested [/quote]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by daamazing(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
daamazing:
Quick deal
Iphone XR Red 64gb
Sprint blacklisted (Requires chip)
TLC - ₦129, 000

Iphone XR yellow 64gb
Sprint locked with box
TLC - ₦134,500
SA
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2019
I think there should also be a fixed charge for selling of links. grin
Maybe fixed for Phone and another for laptop cheesy

Just a suggestion wink
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dragnet: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2019
if only people could be honest, things would be simple because the more rules you have, the more regulations you'll have and more structure, then you'll need another rule for another scenario and another patch for a new regulation then amendment again for the rule etc etc and the whole thing gets muffled up.

9 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dragnet: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2019
My own rule is simple and as stated by the Shari'a.

1. don't sell what you don't own. (except acting as an agent for commission in which case you must totally remit the sale price before the owner then hands you your commission/share as agreed)

2. If you buy something you want to sell, after payment you must move it away from point of purchase to your own domain then sell.

that's all.

that's why I'm not in support of these una transactions wey una dey buy and sell pregnancy wey una no sure of wetin dey inside until after 9 months because even ultrascan dey lie.

8 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by jeromedee: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2019
wildchild1:

Yaaaaaaay dancing gbe body e grin Our mod has given verdict. Let's do this, let's set up a list of jury (3-5 members) when there's resolution, we pass it to dragnet for review and possible verdict/enforcement.

Cc McMayor Omicpet Wizzy89 Lionlee216 Daaz001 Mikkyangel ChisomK9 Ezemoses Frinx Temihatz Idboyostic pradit nymphomaniac khalazi techprodigy kreamie and all well wishers of this great section of nairaland
Alagba cmot Frinx from your list. Abeg no stain the guy. He clean pass all of you for that.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dragnet: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2019
jeromedee:
Alagba cmot Frinx from your list. Abeg no stain the guy. He clean pass all of you for that.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by deepsparse: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2019
dragnet:

1. don't sell what you don't own. (except acting as an agent for commission in which case you must totally remit the sale price before the owner then hands you your commission/share as agreed)

2. If you buy something you want to sell, after payment you must move it away from point of purchase to your own domain then sell.

that's all.

that's why I'm not in support of these una transactions wey una dey buy and sell pregnancy wey una no sure of wetin dey inside until after 9 months because even ultrascan dey lie.

No. 1 is the reason these problems will keep recurring no matter how many rules and panels are set up.

Oga dragnet, can you explain the bolded portion? Its not clear to me.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2019
dragnet:

that's all.

Can I still post deals on my own thread? Because most of us have a thread,and it was created for that purpose.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dragnet: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2019
dealhunter:
Can I still post deals on my own thread? Because most of us have a thread,and it was created for that purpose.

You're responsible for whatever you do smiley
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2019
Even a Federal Republic re-constitute its laws often. This would be looked into as time passes by. This is an issue that shouldnt be put under the carpet. I for one know lots of cases i had to let go in the name of i dont like commenting on issues. I have a case where Chisom sold an Iphone with back cracked when phone came it was front and back cracked... He sent me to Dazz, then Dazz sent me back to Chisom. At the end i had to let go. I had to dash a lady friend the phone etc.... Obviously its been long we have done other deals right after then but all deals i had to approach with caution but when there is law we would act right knowing there are people to run to. Someone that would listen and pass the right judgement. In has much as the business seem lucrative, we need to put in mind the risks is high. But when you feel you can cheat and get away with it then we need to call ourselves to senses.

dragnet:
if only people could be honest, things would be simple because the more rules you have, the more regulations you'll have and more structure, then you'll need another rule for another scenario and another patch for a new regulation then amendment again for the rule etc etc and the whole thing gets muffled up.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dragnet: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2019
deepsparse:

No. 1 is the reason these problems will keep recurring no matter how many rules and panels are set up.

Oga dragnet, can you explain the bolded portion? Its not clear to me.

the Shari'a rule?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by newman10(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2019
dealhunter:

Oga, has anyone stopped you from posting your deals anywhere?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by jeromedee: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2019
dragnet:

cheesy
Baba na the obvious truth be that. Frinx too clean. Make he no even bother join anything, make he dey him lane. Make dem gather dey do their stuff. This 5 man jury proposal. Las las devil go enter dem. Last tym i checked to access offerup no be rocket science,na everybody fit access am. If you get failed pickup twice, you go adjust.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2019
If only we could find a way to sanitize this business / thread would really make sense. I mean imagine someone holding on to someones money the last 6 weeks and still claiming he sold a property of #120million and you are holding on to someones ordinary 110k. Isnt this cruel enough Men i am done here. Lets act right!!!! I cant go to bed knowing a customer bought a game CD from my shop then calls to say its defective. Those that knows me knows i am a bodybuilder and i dont play with the gym BUT when issue arises i would abandon gym for the customer. I like to protect the very small name my business already get...

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2019
dragnet:

You're responsible for whatever you do smiley
Alright sir...Noted! grin cheesy
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2019
newman10:

Oga, has anyone stopped you from posting your deals anywhere?
I need to ask because I no too sabi English! tongue
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ravenna: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
humblesteve:

Did you not read where it was stated that everything has been sorted out? Abii u just wan show yourself too
No I missed it.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ravenna: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019
sobastical:

The case has been resolved sir
oh! thanks.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by deepsparse: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
dragnet:

the Shari'a rule?

Yes please. The part about acting as an agent.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ravenna: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2019
essay123:
still available
What is wrong with you pple sef? Phone wey don drop price, you still want sell high!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by jeromedee: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Ravenna:

What is wrong with you pple sef?
Phone wey don drop price, you still want sell high!
is it your price?, is it your sell high?, is it your money? No be una fault, na NL spoil una cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (10964) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.