Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,738 members, 7,975,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Nigerians Are Fools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Are Fools (2021 Views)

BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss / Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! / Video: They Think We Are Fools. Yorubas In Danfo Bus Vow Not To Vote For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Election don post-pone.
It is well.

Anyway, what I'm here to say is that Nigerians, en-masse, are FOOLS.
Yes, FOOLS.
Because after all this abuse, you FOOLS will still go and vote for either Buhari the cow-supremacist or Atiku the country-seller....APC or PDP. While ignoring a prime candidate you have never had before like Sowore/AAC. The young diasporean intends to bring accountability and actual progression to your country...or how can these idiots you keep idolizing know how to help you when they don't even know what a civilization should be like?

One would have expected that y'all would get sense by now and use this opportunity to vote these old ineffectual parties into obscurity.
But no, Nigerians only care about voting for who gives them $5 to buy bread and garri. Make una dey chop una destiny dey go.
By your foolishness, You deserve every abuse and every lash of the shiit-smeared whip coming your way for the next 4 years.

It really can't be helped. You people seem to have more room for suffering and you stubbornly intend to fill it.
So then, as it is your wish, more suffering to you until your brain cells develops a spark.

I won't be there to suffer it with you. kiss
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2019
I requested that you apologise to Nigeria and Nigerians for this post
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
I requested that you apologise to Nigeria and Nigerians for this post

Why?
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

Why?
for regarding Nigerians as fools
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
for regarding Nigerians as fools

What is the definition of a fool?

This is a fact, not even a personal opinion. I can't apologize for stating a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by oyebanji44: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:
Election don post-pone.
It is well.

Yes, FOOLS.
Because after all this abuse, you FOOLS will still go and vote for either Buhari the cow-supremacist or Atiku the country-seller....APC or PDP. While ignoring a prime candidate you have never had before like Sowore/AAC. The young diasporean intends to bring accountability and actual progression to your country...or how can these idiots you keep idolizing know how to help you when they don't even know what a civilization should be like?

One would have expected that y'all would get sense by now and use this opportunity to vote these old ineffectual parties into obscurity.
But no, Nigerians only care about voting for who gives them $5 to buy bread and garri. Make una dey chop una destiny dey go.
By your foolishness, You deserve every abuse and every lash of the shiit-smeared whip coming your way for the next 4 years.

It really can't be helped. You people seem to have more room for suffering and you stubbornly intend to fill it.
So then, as it is your wish, more suffering to you until your brain cells develops a spark.

An ignorant fool..the reins of power belong to the northerners not southerners
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2019
oyebanji44:

Here they come...

Do you even hear yourself?
Do you think the world cares about all this north south nonsense?

You fools should travel out more.
Because if you did, you would know you live in a shithole and why your major concern should be about cleaning it up and building some damn infrastructure...not rapping pointlessly about whose time it is to chop.

Only a diasporean can help you i.e someone who has lived a good part of his life outside Nigeria in a civilized country.
The rest of you who have lived in that toilet for too long....are just too foolish and too concerned about pointless things to take Nigeria where it needs to go to actually be relevant in the next 5 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2019
I bet you can't go outside your home with megaphone to say this thrash you spewed above, you're stupid to call Nigerians fool.

Everybody got their rights! Stop

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2019
fuckerstard:
I bet you can't go outside your home with megaphone to say this thrash you spewed above, you're stupid to call Nigerians fool.

Everybody got their rights! Stop

Rights to what?

hmm?

Expantiate on these "rights" you think you have.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by TellBlazer(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2019
oyebanji44:
Another fool spotted.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by oyebanji44: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

Here they come...

Because if you did, you would know you live in a shithole and why your major concern should be about cleaning it up and building some damn infrastructure...not rapping pointlessly about whose time it is to chop.

Only a diasporean can help you i.e someone who has lived a good part of his life outside Nigeria in a civilized country.
The rest of you who have lived in that toilet for too long....are just too foolish and too concerned about pointless things to take Nigeria where it needs to go to actually be relevant in the next 5 years.
you"re a case,don't you know that?.much of what you said made no sense..l can't say much.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by oyebanji44: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2019
TellBlazer:
Another fool spotted.
Empty headed
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2019
oyebanji44:
you"re a case,don't you know that?.much of what you wrote made no sense..l can't say much,

Ofcourse it doesn't make sense.

How will a people with sabotaged judgement understand that "infrastructure is what makes a civilization"?
Or that "Any leadership group that refuses to build up the infrastructure of your civilization (but insults you with garri bribe come election time) is your enemy"?

Concepts such as these are beyond the ken of fools.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:
Election don post-pone.
It is well.

Yes, FOOLS.

You are the foolish person here for referring to people that refuse to align with your view as fools.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by Modphase: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
So long your father is one of those fools am good.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by limeta(f): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

Why?

You 've time to waste
You here trying to talk Nigerians out of their foolishness
Soon you will know that's how God want them to be

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
matex97:
You are the foolish person here for referring to people that refuse to align with your view as fools.

Then put your view on the table so we can determine the un-foolishness of it...if you actually have one....and are not just being willfully foolish.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

Then put your view on the table so we can determine the un-foolishness of it...if you actually have one....and are not just being willfully foolish.
I urge you to market Sowore as a good candidate without insulting Nigerians. Simple

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by oyebanji44: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

How will people with sabotaged judgement understand that "infrastructure is what makes a civilization"?

the political leadership of the country split into four,"divide and rule" so what is your motive? I don't get you
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by oyebanji44: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

How will people with sabotaged judgement understand that "infrastructure is what makes a civilization"?

the political leadership of the country split into four,"divide and rule" so what is your motive? because I don't understand you
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
limeta:

You 've time to waste
You here trying to talk Nigerians out of their foolishness
Soon you will know that's how God want them to be

My sista, infact, you understand.
Just too foolish.
I have some free time this morning so I'm trying to challenge these fools.
Per-adventure, may be they will understand that they are fools.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
matex97:
I urge you to market Sowore as a good candidate without insulting Nigerians. Simple

I'm not here to market Sowore.
I am simply hear to say Nigerians are fools for even "needing" someone to market him. Y'all should have been steady scanning for someone like that on your own already long before he left his good life in yankee to try and help some fools....but fools are fools.

Fools love their oppressors and only know how to be abused and flogged. More of that please. In fact I hope your next APCPDPD president adds nails and thorns to the whip.

The Nigerian masses are fools.
Their sufferings are always self-inflicted. I like to see fools suffer.
Maybe per-adventure, during the suffering, they will acquire sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
oyebanji44:
the political leadership of the country split into four,"divide and rule" so what is your motive? because I don't understand you

What are the 4 splits of the political leadership of your country?
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by limeta(f): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

My sista, infact, you understand.
Just too foolish.
I have some free time this morning so I'm trying to challenge these fools.
Per-adventure, may be they will understand that they are fools.

Hmmmmm like I said b4 you 've time to waste
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by HappyPagan: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Loving this section... grin
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by oyebanji44: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

What are the 4 splits of the political leadership of your country?
stubborn pride like you
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
oyebanji44:
stubborn pride like you

That is not the answer to the question I asked.
Abi has the suffering reach yet that you are now suffering from short amnesia and have forgotten what you said and the question I asked afterward?

No the suffering can't reach yet...you people still have energy to vote for APCPDP. There must still be some suffering left in there that still needs to be suffered. grin
The inner mumu must die complete through sufferment. You can't take it with you into the 2023 election.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by oyebanji44: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

That is not the answer to the question I asked.
Abi has the suffering reach yet that you are now suffering from short amnesia and have forgotten what you said and the question I asked afterward?

No the suffering can't reach yet...you people still have energy to vote for APCPDP. There must still be some suffering left in there that still needs to be suffered. grin
The inner mumu must die complete through sufferment. You can't take it with you into 2023.
grin grin no problem about that..2buffagain l will always remember that name..you are so funny grin grin grin thanks
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2019
Here we are.
End of 2019.....and the foolishness of Nigerians never dissapointed.
In fact, the magnitude of your foolishness continues to wax strong in sheer might and terrifying power.

Buhari was picked again and he has already began rewarding the foolishness of your choices by flogging you with whips of Autocracy.
Yes I like what is happening.
I want Buhari to keep flogging you fools till he peels flesh.
This is the only way you will learn that your foolishness will only lead to more pain for you and your future generations.

Soon the social media bill will pass so not only will your leaders be flogging your bare flesh, you will also be gagged and not be able to cry out on social media otherwise you will be tortured even more.

THIS is the society you have chosen to create.
YOU chose this, so SHUT UP, bend over and take those spiked dildos with joy you dumb fuqs!
I hope that N200 APC garri and groundnut was worth it....because you morons have no idea what comes next!
I'll give you a hint, it starts with 'S' and ends with 'A'.

....fools.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by Dedetwo(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2019
2buffagain:

Here they come...

There is no so-called Nigerian in diaspora that can take the shithole to anywhere in 10 years. Nigeria is fundamentally and wrongfully configured therefore there absolutely nothing a person in diaspora can do. It is pure silly to have tow major cites in Nigeria within two regions. The two major international airports are located in these cities and the major seaport is housed in the region that housed one of the major cities. The two other regions, supposedly the bread winners of the shithole called Nigeria, are left with absolutely nothing. Granted that most people from the regions with no infrastructures are deluded, Nigeria does not represent the intent of the founders. The only option open to Nigeria is disintegration.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2019
Dedetwo:

There is no so-called Nigerian in diaspora that can take the shithole to anywhere in 10 years. Nigeria is fundamentally and wrongfully configured therefore there absolutely nothing a person in diaspora can do. It is pure silly to have tow major cites in Nigeria within two regions. The two major international airports are located in these cities and the major seaport is housed in the region that housed one of the major cities. The two other regions, supposedly the bread winners of the shithole called Nigeria, are left with absolutely nothing. Granted that most people from the regions with no infrastructures are deluded, Nigeria does not represent the intent of the founders. The only option open to Nigeria is disintegration.

It should simply become the United States of Nigeria.
Federal government is a salient bottleneck of filth and pointlessness.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Fools by 2buffagain(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dedetwo:

Also, Nigeria is not the only country with difering "tribes". Even the US has liberals and conservatives.
Northern vs Southern values, etc. The real issue is that a lot of old people (I'm not even talking politicians here) need to die off so the younger people, who have not inherited pointless foolishness and who don't care about all this tribalistic nonsense can finally take over and MAKE NIGERIA WORK. There is nothing wrong with Nigeria past the primitive mindset of the backward fools that currently exist in it. Fools as far as the eyes can see.

I expect great things from Nigeria's Generation Z....because its current and previous generations are legendary fools beyond compare.

Nigeria is a giant conglomerate. There are many benefits that come with this. The same concept that comes with Buying Power.

Do you know why China is winning today? They know how to grow up, come together and get things done.
Because in the global scope of things, you are all one thing, BLACK. And that's the problem, Nigerians have no global scope. No understanding past shallow nonsense that the world doesn't care about. Nobody with important things to do cares about the difference between itsekiri vs ijaw, or igbo vs yoruba, etc etc.

These things should not stop you from being great.
And if some fools from the north want sharia, then they will have to be happy with implementing those laws in their own northern states and stop trying to take over the whole thing so everyone can carry on.

If it makes it any easier, I do agree that Nigeria's different states should have more power. That is how things have been able to work in the US. That is basically the only way to create a large country without dissent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Pillars Of Democracy In Nigeria / Ogoni And Niger Delta People In Agony As Report Reveals Yoruba Man Killed Saro W / Nigerian Troops Killed 20 Boko Haram Insurgents. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.