Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP (31403 Views)

If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri / EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km / Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by xcelentattitude(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Blinkfine:
These cup guys should stop already undecided they're overheating the polity

Last night in my dreams, I saw drones and warplanes invade the African airspace and when I asked where they're were headed, the rumors was they're headed to the most populous black nation cry

Make we respect ourselves abeg

Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
bettercreature:
You are right its not easy but if you look into the last 4years,Buhari is the reason PDP is still in existence and the reason he is having difficulties getting re-elected.He was too far to the people
He wont talk to the press or hold news conference he only talks while abroad,even when Fulani herdsmen were killing left and right Buhari did not say anything.He got to a point where his wife called him out in public
I am going to support his re-election but wont have sympathy for him if he fails to make it
I agree with you, he isolated himself and that was why the cabal were so strong ..i just wish for a better Nigeria for my children, sometimes i look at them and pray that Nigeria gets better if not for anything at least for the sake of the younger generation

1 Like

Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Echo50(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
na wah oh............if u look at the front page of this news , it looks like fake but if u look at it from behind, it is could be true. In every nonsense, there is an atom of sense
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by kellieehis(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
original fake news... na wah for una oh. all foe views and likes.
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Victorisoni3(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Christians in Nigeria wake from your slumber. Buhar's agenda after 2019 election is operation wipe away Christianity in Nigeria. Two strong Revelations have be exposed beside the Ghanian pastor's revelation. One, if Buhari is allowed to come back in this election, the VP Osinbajo will die in mysterious way & after that a Muslim man will take over as a VP. Two, for Plateau state, there is an arrangement going on which will be finalize after the election. This is what is going to happen. If Lolang is allowed to come back, immediately after the election, the deputy will be move to be giving big Federal position and a Muslim man will takeover his position and eventually Lalong will be poison to be executed out of office and the Muslim deputy now becomes the Governor of plateau state. This was made known to a Christian guy by his Muslim friend who told him that anytime he watches Christians talking about their support for Buhari's re-election, he feels pain and do asked himself that do these people really know the agenda of Buhari after 2019 election? Beloved, pls vote for the sake of the Gospel. Vote for the future of Christianity in Nigeria. Don't be deceived, there is a serious execution Islamic agenda after 2019 election. This is not a propaganda. Don't use your hand to kill yourself. It is time to save the future of this country and the Church of Christ in Nigeria. Pls send to as many Christians as possible if you love God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by bettercreature(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

I agree with you, he isolated himself and that was why the cabal were so strong ..i just wish for a better Nigeria for my children, sometimes i look at them and pray that Nigeria gets better if not for anything at least for the sake of the younger generation
He is not the best but PDP isnt a good option,as for Nigeria the country will never be okay to be sincere we are about 200 years behind grin grin grin
The only solution is to put the map on the table and cut it into pieces to allow each and every tribe to take care of its own people in its own way
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
the redundant recessionist is hell bent on plunging the shithole into crisis!....

I can't wait to un-vote the CLANISH fiasco.
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emancipate from slavery of Ruler of inconsequential leadership.
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Gandollaar(f): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Igwe9:
sounds more like individual opinion
To your ears. The desperation of APC to remain in power is well understood.
If another government comes in, the thievery they will uncover will shake this country to it's roots.
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Boss13: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Regardless of any motive, I think this is wrong in all means. This is intimidation.
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
bettercreature:
He is not the best but PDP isnt a good option,as for Nigeria the country will never be okay to be sincere we are about 200 years behind grin grin grin
The only solution is to put the map on the table and cut it into pieces to allow each and every tribe to take care of its own people in its own way
how can they be, any political party without ideologies is wasting time, I don't know when these politicians will realize that. they are all selfish people.
As for cutting the map into pieces... Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Gandollaar(f): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Blinkfine:

Last night in my dreams, I saw drones and warplanes invade the African airspace and when I asked where they're were headed, the rumors was they're headed to the most populous black nation cry

If you say politicians should pls don't burn down this country, I will agree with you. But singling out one party for reprimand is not acceptable.

There are PDP moles in APC and vice versa who filter out these info.

About your dream, my friend and her daughter had similar dreams and many other NIGERIANS have too.

If APCs desperation for power set this nation ablaze, then we will all move to Sudan. Even Sudan is boiling now.
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Oseh1Gidigba: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Attempt to snatch a box you pay with your life, but if you manipulate figures to favour ur party, you are promoted to next level. Nigeria I hail.
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by bettercreature(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

how can they be, any political party without ideologies is wasting time, I don't know when these politicians will realize that. they are all selfish people.
As for cutting the map into pieces... Hmmmm
Yes they are selfish they only cares when its election time
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by dochenaj: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
ylaa:
if he postpone the election, then he will never
witness or participate in the election again.
if you know you know what i mean.
What do you mean? I want to know.
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
So it is no longer Buhari that postponed the election? The INEC rec did! The rec refused to to proceed with staggered election? Pdp no get sense!
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by lookingfly: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Do you guys think election will hold?...... Bubu can't afford to relinquish power if he looses, so no elections.
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by cheruv: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Blinkfine:

Everything you saw in that vision would happen... No amount of prayers would stop it... Only pray that you nor your loved ones become a casualty
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
THESE PEOPLE ARE PARANOIDS.EACH DAY BREAKS FOR THEM WITH DIFFERENT DREAMS.PMB IS PUTTING ALL LOOTERS TO WHERE THEY BELONGS.[i][/i]
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by ptokaref: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
It's uneasy to save people from themselves.

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still. Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still. Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still.

People have no complete idea why a thief like Atiku is so confident that he'll. The monies not flowing in the open this time around doesn't mean they are not secretly bribing people - inec officials 'up-and-down'. If anyone offer or receive bribe to rig election, then there's no question, they should be arrested.

Before a suspect is placed under cuffs, the police cites that, "I'm placing you under arrest for bla bla...".

Next time anyone puts up a news of an arrest being made, be wise enough to add the 'why'? NOT everybody is a fool.
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by johnnwobodo: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by ofwest47(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
www. looters party aka PDP fake news.com
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Freighthost: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
It's will b postpone...I saw shpt coming out frm d airport for INEC...wen will dey distribute it Nationwide and do election
Re: INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP by Gentleziggy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
This man buhari is evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: House Of Reps Bans Open Worships, Visitors To NASS / Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.