Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,503 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle (3271 Views)

Did She Dump Me Or Am I A Simp? / Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle by GhanaBlogger(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Princess Shyngle decries how many rich men and politicians come to date her but go away as soon as they get down with her. Ghana-based Gambian actress Princess Shyngle made this revelation on the Late Afternoon Show monitored by [url]Afroscandal.com[/url] on GHONE and hosted by Berla Mundi.

“As a woman, it is hard for me to reject all the men who come my way. All the men I mean the rich, poor, politicians but as soon as they get in there they go away,” Shyngle said with a sad voice.

She added that at a point, she advised herself never to let it get into her head that many men come her way, and so she decided to take her time and choose one. That one person, perhaps, was still under scrutiny, because Shyngle said she was not dating.

She was on the show together with rapper Edem and others to discuss what men look out for in women when choosing a wife.

Shingle admitted to being “indecent on social media”, but still expected her “real man” to love her for what and who she is.

[url]Afroscandal.com[/url] observed the sincerity with which she made her submission, and it could be said that the young lady would gladly welcome any man who would want to stay with her.

SOURCE- http://www.afroscandal.com/i-dont-know-why-men-dump-me-as-soon-as-they-chop-my-pussy-princess-shyngle/

2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle by psalmsmiles(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle by caye(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
An Igbo proverb says:
' however you call your calabash is how others would handle it: if you say it is for eating, ppl will treat it with respect. Equally if you declare that it is for packing refuse, ppl will use it in like manner'

Half a word conveys a whole truth into the heart of a noble child/person

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle by lilmax(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
IRONY grin

I address 80% of girls the way they dress
Re: I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle by habsydiamond(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
May she get cockroaches, bugs inside her engine room.
Re: I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
may be your punany is as muscular as you look and they are scared of their dick being bullied continuously by your muscular punany
Re: I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle by Soulsymbol99: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Cause u present urself as a sex object undecided
Re: I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle by IjebuWarrior: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
I knew she's gonna be a bad fvck anyway... nothing sexy abt her body... undecided
Re: I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
U ARE ONLY USEFULL IN PLEASURING MEN
BTW WHO ON EARTH GO CHOP UR SMELLY PUNA
Re: I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
She should check herself. She probably has pussy or mouth odour

(1) (Reply)

Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) / Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family? / What does a woman wants from a man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.