Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,700 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari (552 Views)

So Why Can't Igbos Vote Whoever They Chose In Lagos? / 'Come To The Negotiation Table, Don't Be Afraid' - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths / Am Afraid Buhari Win This Election With A Very Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari by chinwe1960: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, Monday, in Abuja asked Nigerians to vote whoever they want in the presidential election.

Buhari expressed confidence, saying he was not afraid going into the polls.

President Buhari spoke at the All Progressives Congress, APC, emergency caucus meeting at the party’s secretariat, in Abuja on Monday.

Buhari said, “We are not going to be blamed of trying to rig the elections. I want Nigerians to be respected. Let them vote whoever they want across the parties. I am not afraid, I have gone to all 36 states and Abuja and I think I have enough support across the country.”

He urged all APC supporters to vote peacefully in the upcoming elections.

‘‘We have so much to do and I think we should again go back to our loyal, committed people in all constituencies. If anything happens we have nobody to blame.

We have to tell our constituencies that they have to be patient and act in a very responsible way by going peacefully to vote again, and they should depend on party representatives at each of the 176,000 polling units,’’ he said.
READ MORE

Source : StateReporter news
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/02/19/vote-whoever-you-like-im-not-afraid-buhari/

Re: Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari by DuchessLily(f): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yes oooo ..... baba is not afraid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari by tuniski: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
He should have said vote anyone person you like if I lose I go. The phone will be close to me to either make that call or receive it.

This is statement of not being afraid is actually reeking of fear!

1 Like

Re: Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari by slivertongue: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
am sure of GMB's defeat but am not sure of his response after defeat

2 Likes

Re: Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari by Nbote(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Becos he doesn't have d intention of counting any vote dat isn't for him

1 Like

Re: Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari by dlondonbadboy: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Why is your voice shaking baba? grin

2 Likes

Re: Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari by NothingDoMe: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
He thinks he has enough support in the country.
Re: Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari by UniQue84: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Okay .
Re: Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari when you lose kindly be like Jonathan and concede defeat.
Re: Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari by mycar: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari is the biggest mistake, he is a violent man

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Is The Biggest Loser / Leave Atiku Alone, Go And Beg Nigerians - Chima Christian / Breaking: President Buhari To Visit Akwa Ibom On Monday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.