Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pastors Will Go To Hell For Not Satisfying Their Wives In Bed - Lutterodt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastors Will Go To Hell For Not Satisfying Their Wives In Bed - Lutterodt (505 Views)

Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church / AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos / "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Will Go To Hell For Not Satisfying Their Wives In Bed - Lutterodt by unclesuruoffi: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Counsellor Lutterodt who continued his campaign for good sex in a new interview, has stated that some Pastors will go to hell for not satisfying their wives in bed. 

The Ghanaian relationship counselor who maintained that teaching of the gospel and its practice is not the only way to get to heaven, added that the ability of male pastors to sexually satisfy their wives might make them miss heaven. Cousellor Lutterodt who backed his claim with Genesis Chapter 2 versus 18 as he stated that some Pastors will go to hell for not satisfying their wives in bed, disclosed that some sexually weak pastors are encouraging their wives to sleep with other men to satisfy themselves.

He further advised pastors who have challenges to seek medical attention rather than resort to prayers. He said in the interview with MyNewsGh; 

“Many pastors won’t go to heaven because they do not satisfy their wives in bed. If you know within your mind you meet your wife and she does not reach orgasm it implies you have disgraced God and hell bound. Read Genesis Chapter 2 versus 18. 

“Any man who is unable to satisfy his wife sexually is a disgrace to God. You must take steps and remedy the situation. You cannot subject your wife to such a way of life and therefore must go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/19/pastors-will-go-to-hell-for-not-satisfying-their-wives-in-bed-counsellor-lutterodt/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Pastors Will Go To Hell For Not Satisfying Their Wives In Bed - Lutterodt by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin they are already in hell for taking tithes

I need a verified Google Adsense to buy asap
Re: Pastors Will Go To Hell For Not Satisfying Their Wives In Bed - Lutterodt by alBHAGDADI: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin they are already in hell for taking tithes

I need a verified Google Adsense to buy asap

My guy, how far na? grin

Jesus loves you.
Re: Pastors Will Go To Hell For Not Satisfying Their Wives In Bed - Lutterodt by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

My guy, how far na? grin

Jesus loves you.

Fake pastor cool I see you in 3D

(1) (Reply)

"Women Today Is Our Day, Is Not Easy To Be A Woman" - Bobrisky / 20years Old Physically Challenged Artist Dghetto Chris Draw As His Work / Regina Daniels Gifts Mother A Beautiful House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.