Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,699 members, 7,941,671 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom (744 Views)

Woman And Neighbors Discover Oil Spill In Her Backyard (photos) / Coups: We Will Continue To Defend Democracy And The Constitution - COAS Lagbaja / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by akinhanger: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Governor of Benue state, Samuel Ortom Tueday said this at the PDP National secretariat, Abuja while reacting to the controversial order by Buhari to the army and police at the poll.

The people of Nigeria are prepared to spill the last pint of their blood to defend the hard earned democracy of the nation.

In his words, “The military and other security agencies should respect their rules of engagement.

“Anything short of that will not be acceptable by Nigerians.

“It is unfortunate that a President who was elected under a democratic setting is becoming dictatorial.

“We are prepared to spill the last pint of our blood to defend our democracy”.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/We-Are-Ready-To-Spill-Our-Last-Blood-On-Saturday-To-Defend-Democracy-Gov-Ortom.html
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by akinhanger: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by Gryffindor09(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
akinhanger:
Governor of Benue state, Samuel Ortom Tueday said this at the PDP National secretariat, Abuja while reacting to the controversial order by Buhari to the army and police at the poll.

The people of Nigeria are prepared to spill the last pint of their blood to defend the hard earned democracy of the nation.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/We-Are-Ready-To-Spill-Our-Last-Blood-On-Saturday-To-Defend-Democracy-Gov-Ortom.html
it's a lie oh our politicians are COWARDS!! soon he will start crying.
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
i pity this one u better watch ur back.
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by TheFreeOne: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
After reading Gov. Ortom statement Buharis 4+4 securitymen will be thinking...'BROS NO WORRY WE WILL DEAL WITH YOU ORTOMATICALLY' cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by asfrank(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
This my governor mumu no be small... They will spill their blood for you to win election? I pitty those who have collected your money in order to snatch ballot boxes for you, it's clear they are the ones you are encouraging with this comment...
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by jumas(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Your first son should lead

Hmm! Not me
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by Atiku4betaNaija: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
YESSSOOOOO FOOLHARI MUST GO!
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by jumas(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Your first son should lead undecided

Hmm! Not me grin

cool
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by Atiku4betaNaija: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
All ZOMBs want to do is sway right thinking Nigerians from dropping buhari that has become too much of a load to bear.
Imagine these buhari media crew (bmc) urchins have turned atiku to ipod member
He was in apc all these while he wasn't an ipad member. The moment he dropped the useless dirty corruption ridden party. Gbam they tagged him ipod .
I will refrain from referring to these bmc urchins as zombies.
Because today is the Lords day. However they must know that Nigerians do not care if they call atiku ipob or ipad
Nigerians do not care if they call PdP ipob or ipad.
The only thing Right thinking Nigerians care about is progress. Good economy, security, right to walk on the street without SARS shooting you. All these buhari has not been able to do.
Mr buhari came to power through his alleged anti corruption tag, which Nigerians have come to see as scam
Buahri is corrupt yes he is. If not we would have seen thieves in govt falling down like flies ranging from babachir lawal through kyari that took 500,000000 from the sacked mtn lady to Maina the old thief that ran away and resurfaced in buhari-s regime, . He lacks balls and will to rule a diverse country like Nigeria, his utterances has convinced everyone of such.
Let the Bmc urchins creat threads from dawn till dusk. Let them recruit every scum they can find. It doesn't matter.
They say atiku is a thief, they say he is corrupt .
The same people saying this once said buhari the coruption czar is not corrupt. Let them wail o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by Atiku4betaNaija: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Some of the zombies you are today would vote ATIKU...
Buhari is too useless to be allowed to continue.It's a known fact that the man buhari loves and condone corruption, if not some of the things happening now in Nigeria will not happen.
Here is a list of how Mr buhari phites coruption
* under his watch efcc gave ex governor timipre sylva back his seized houses(48 houses that wer taken and seized from him) and his case with efcc was struck out because he is an apc member
* under his watch efcc caught the thief obanikoro who allegedly stole millions, and even had some returned to the federal coffers. But the man is now in apc. Mr buhari waves his broom and sing kumbaya. Telling him to go, steal but try not to get caught.
*under the watch of the anti corruption czar a known fugitive running from justice by name Mr maina was reinstated into the civil service given promotion and paid all his arrears
And Mr maina have come out to tell the world also that buhari authored his reinstatement
* under the watch of the anti coruption czar $26billion was said to have been looted via giving contracts to government cronies i.e Mr kyari. In his letter leaked to the media by Dr ibe kachikwu. It was apparent the contracts did not go through the board, whose primary function was to detect corrupt acts. But buhari will hear non of it because he gave his tacit support
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by Corrinthians(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
That useless Iyamuri Swine called Ozekome will never see this. I hope those that will spill their blood will be his mother, uncles aunts and children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by slivertongue: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
we are taking back Nigeria from GMB and his anarchist
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by Lanretoye(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Are your children part of the Nigerians?,I can't even spill a drop.
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by TheFreeOne: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
slivertongue:
we are taking back Nigeria from GMB and his anarchist

And so shall it be.
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by MrAJQ(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ortom ballot box snatchers are ready to die. Oya naw let see.
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by akinhanger: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by DMerciful(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
I keep hearing blood this week, kilode?
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by bishopkay: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Make this crying thieving bastard go spill a blood and that of e children! Foolish pig of a governor!

I am anti buhari doesn't translate to me supporting every big fool the PDP has to offer. I pray the Atiku and Obi combo can make restructuring possible so we see how fools like this would be able to steal what they steal
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by phase1: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
I agree with Ortom.
Re: Nigerians Are Ready To Spill Their Last Blood To Defend Democracy - Gov Ortom by TheFreeOne: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
DMerciful:
I keep hearing blood this week, kilode?
Na so we see am o.

Even Uche Secondus had to ask.. "Buhari why do you like blood?" cheesy

May naija finds deliverance from bloodthirsty politicians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help...!! Almost 1pm And No Ballot Papers In Our Unit..! / ETINAN FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY 2019: Onofiok Luke Wins / LIVE PRESIDENTIAL RESULTS FROM INEC, CHANNELS TV WITH CLEAR PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.