Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Need Employment Guide In Dubai - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Employment Guide In Dubai (706 Views)

Complete Guide In Becoming A Professional In Interior Design And Decoration / Career Advice Needed. Remain In Dubai Or Accept An Employment Offer In Berlin? / Chevening Essays Guide In One Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Employment Guide In Dubai by sabakhan: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hi, I live in the Pakistan and would like to relocate Dubai in the middle of March this year.
I just have couple of questions that:
• As I live in the Pakistan, how easy is it to set up an interview in Dubai?
• Second thing is I’m searching for a job in airline industry.
Please suggest me any aviation or airline related job. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Employment Guide In Dubai by inoorkhan: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
sabakhan:
Hi, I live in the Pakistan and would like to relocate Dubai in the middle of March this year.
Please suggest me any aviation or airline related job. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
I think it was probably easier than now. Much depends on your skills/experience. If you are looking for a managerial position then you'll be better placed to find something. For instance if you are an IT guy, you’ll get the job too easily because there is a lot of demand in an IT field.
Re: Need Employment Guide In Dubai by uroobakhan: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2019
sabakhan:
Here are some things that you need to keep in mind before you start looking for your dream job in Dubai. Market is now saturated day by day and many industries have an oversupply of candidates who are willing to accept low salaries in order to secure a position. If you want to get a job in an airline industry, your chances are high if you are qualified and experience in that particular role. I’ve seen IT related job in flydubai airline, do apply on this if it matches your academic profile or your interest.
Check out this blog: https://www.247careers4freshers.net/flydubai-careers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Employment Guide In Dubai by sabakhan: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2019
Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Bachelor Degree - Top Up (12 - 24 Months) For OND Holders / 3d Animation Training With No Basic Skills / Your Opinion Concerning A Graduate Joining The Police Force As A Recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.