Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:52 AM

Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 (593 Views)

Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Mbu Ordered Shoot At Electoral Offenders In Self Defence, APC Kicked (Throwback) / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 by snailspeed: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Just before 2015 elections, when AIG Mbu ordered the police to shoot any election thug in self defence, if they are attacked, the APC then reacted by saying GEJ wanted to kill Nigerians. Fast forward to 2019 and this time, it is even Buhari that is ordering the armed forces to shoot anyone who wants to snatch a ballot box. This time, he doesnt even add the clause, "if they shoot at you".

Do APC always do the same things they accuse PDP of?

Re: Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 by Generalkaycee(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around, Karma exists.

1 Like

Re: Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 by mushystuff: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Don't mind the hypocrites! They forget that we have largely untrained, frustrated, trigger-happy, bigoted, blood-thirsty goons now hired and paraded as security agents both within the Military and police. This presidential directive for summary execution will unleash untold violence on even innocent citizens who happen to be within the vicinity of such an officer. It will also affect some of these hypocrites supporting such statements/directives by the President not to talk of the voter apathy it is sure to cause. Knowing our Police, once they shoot a person especially an innocent one, they will never accept responsibility. Instead they will lie, cover-up and even plant 'evidence' to give credence to their blood-lust.

They should continue supporting madness now.

1 Like

Re: Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 by jlinkd78(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Internet never forgets
Re: Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 by Millz404(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nigerian online business forum

Re: Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 by ebuk4real(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin

This politics of a thing is truly bringing the worst in us and a disservice to us Nigerians. Can't we just split this country?
Re: Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 by Atiku4betaNaija: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
I still find it difficult to believe that people can still be shouting next level!!
Who's is actually going to take you to the next level, and what's the definition of the next level
These and many more I was thinking about.
Now, let me say I have no problem with anyone who voted for APC in 2015, because no one knew what was going to happen in the aftermath, many people wanted change. That's fine.
But if after everything that has happened in this country you can still be as blind as a blind man, then your head needs examination.
More worrying is there are persons in this government that claim to be learned but if I must be honest, they are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 by Born2Breed(f): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
APC and their zombies are evil people.
Re: Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 by Nbote(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Karma na ashawo, e no get shame and na every body e dey service...

(1) (Reply)

Final Analysis For Tomorrow's Election By The Wills. Pix / Is The General Election Result From Borno Questionable (my Personal Observation) / Buhari Supporters Celebrate His Victory With Knife Along Abuja-keffi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.