Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,611 members, 7,885,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With Her Best Friend’s Dad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With Her Best Friend’s Dad (393 Views)

What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? / Twitter User Celebrates Her Best Friend Who Is About To Cheat On Her Husband / Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With Her Best Friend’s Dad by oceanpoe: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
A Young woman narrates how she had sex with her best friend’s dad whom she described as “sooooo fine.” Read her thread below.

STORYTIME #THREAD on how i bleeped my best friends dad

Ok soooooo my best friend lets call her Leslie so this is back when we had jus became friends in 9th grade and she invited me over her house for the first time little did i know what was bout to go down

Skool was over so her dad picked us up and when i got in the car i saw him for the first time bitch he was soooo fine mexican with a deep ass voice i was in love

We were driving to her house and i could see him staring at me thru the mirror and he had THAT LOOK like thaaaaat look. i knew sum was bout to go down and i was ready

So we get to her house and we having fun& shit but i was upset cuz her dad barely said anything to me at all so i forgot abt it then at like 2 i took a shower& put on some booty shorts& a shirt then went downstairs to get a drink and he was sitting there at da table

He was like “what uu doin up its late” and licked his lips and my ass was like “dnt worry bout it” and i stared at him givin him the “Bleep me” eyes while i said it then i turned around to get my drink and he was like “damn shawty ian kno uu had allat” i’m geeked
CONTINUE READING.....http://amebo.website/2019/02/19/lady-narrates-how-she-had-sex-with-her-best-friends-dad/

(1) (Reply)

North Will Keep Power Beyond 2023, And It’s Probably In Everyone’s Interest / Truth Behind Naira Marley’s Arrest ( SEE DETAILS ) / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.