Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 (779 Views)

White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration / South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by Becomrich0: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
Supereagle:yorubas would not Back Jonathan,Yoruba/igbo/fulani can win 2011

supereagle: Yorubas are not backing Jonathan,Stop telling a lie,   There is noway the Yorubas would back Jonathan againt a Yoruba man who is already running for the president. Yorubas do not care if Jonathan loss the election.

Look supereagles I know you want your man to be president but stop telling lies.  The Yorubas are not ready to wait till 2048. And we would not  mortgage our Children future for Jonathan Presidential ambition. It amount to mortgaging the Next generation  of Yoruba children if Yorubas do not win 2011 election.

We gave Jonathan that option to remove us from Nigeria, so that we do not mortgage our Children, Jonathan Goodluck refused to do that, Jonathan want us to mortgage the next generation of Yoruba Children for his personel ambition. The edo,delta, Yoruba must not vote for Jonathan Goodluck.

Even in a worst case scenario, we have Yorubas who have already indicated they would run, and the yorubas should come out during that election and vote for those Yorubas during the election.

We would not mortgage our Children future. Jonathan goodluck have shown  he does not care for the edo,delta, Yoruba children future and the Yorubas should also vote against him.  Jonathan Goodluck hate Yoruba people. You read a man heart by his action.

You see decision determine destiny.   Jonathan Goodluck have decided to be against the edo,delta, Yoruba people. And the edo,delta, Yoruba people should decide to been against him. This is no friend in politics. We are talking about the next generation of edo,delta, Yoruba children.

This is the same Jonathan Goodluck who was part of the people who stole five banks which had over 1000 branches in Yorubaland out of 1500 branches and destroy the edo,delta, Yoruba economy. To be honest with you Jonathan Goodluck have not merit Yoruba vote.

Look my very good friend is Jonathan Goodluck family friend. I love that person with all of my heart. but I have to be honest with you.  The edo,delta, Yoruba are not ready in anyway going to mortgage edo,delta, Yoruba  Children next generation.

When I come to Nigeria , you can order the Secret service to arrest me, but I would not stop in speaking for my people.
We want him to go to the United nation and he refused. What does Jonathan want again. He should go and look for his vote in the North.

decision determine destiny

Take it from me. The edo,delta, Yoruba people would not support Jonathan Goodluck come 2011 election. We would support another person, who have our best interest at heart.

[size=18pt]Yorubas,edo, delta  want to void a civil war, and Yorubas,edo,delta would not risk thier lifes because of  Jonathan presidential ambition for a civil war. We want to avoid civil war. Jonathan has to remove us from NIgeria or go to the United nation. We do not want to be in a useless civil war. Nobody personal  ambition should over look what is right and just. I am not saying he should hand over to the north, NO WAY. that is another problem on its own. He should not.  but he should remove us or go to the united nation[/size]

Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by Becomrich0: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
There are nation in the world. which the USA paid for thier budget. This are white people support even africa country. I can not see anyway a black nation who claim he can not support his black brother if they divided the country into two. For me I believe OIL is a gift of God. Nobody father planted oil in Nigeria. And we can share it with the north at the united nation , even after they divided the country. Sudan is doing it. Oil is a gift of God
Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by Sharonf(f): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
Tis a warning to the youths: Don't do drugs
Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by Becomrich0: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
what drug are you on. I know the north would kill Jonathan before 2019. I lived in the north before. And you see, I can take you to see Jonathan or his wife. A member of the family is his friend. All this people pushing him here . their  only interest is contract. Even knowing the danger to his life. The only way he can live is if they break up the country into 2, and they share the money between the two countries at the United nation. while sambo rule the north and he rules the south. If not you would see a civil war.

They have been sharing the oil money now, i dont see a reason why they cant share it if they break up the country into two. The problem is Jonathan people want to keep all the oil money to themself. And the north would never agree. And we Yorubas people dont not want to be involve in a civil war which this may lead to.
Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by Everfrank(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2010
Another one!
Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by supereagle(m): 5:56am On Aug 26, 2010
Becomrich0:

Supereagle:yorubas would not Back Jonathan,Yoruba/igbo/fulani can win 2011

supereagle: Yorubas are not backing Jonathan,Stop telling a lie,   There is noway the Yorubas would back Jonathan againt a Yoruba man who is already running for the president. Yorubas do not care if Jonathan loss the election.

Look supereagles I know you want your man to be president but stop telling lies.  The Yorubas are not ready to wait till 2048. And we would not  mortgage our Children future for Jonathan Presidential ambition. It amount to mortgaging the Next generation  of Yoruba children if Yorubas do not win 2011 election.

We gave Jonathan that option to remove us from Nigeria, so that we do not mortgage our Children, Jonathan Goodluck refused to do that, Jonathan want us to mortgage the next generation of Yoruba Children for his personel ambition. The edo,delta, Yoruba must not vote for Jonathan Goodluck.

Even in a worst case scenario, we have Yorubas who have already indicated they would run, and the yorubas should come out during that election and vote for those Yorubas during the election.

We would not mortgage our Children future. Jonathan goodluck have shown  he does not care for the edo,delta, Yoruba children future and the Yorubas should also vote against him.  Jonathan Goodluck hate Yoruba people. You read a man heart by his action.

You see decision determine destiny.   Jonathan Goodluck have decided to be against the edo,delta, Yoruba people. And the edo,delta, Yoruba people should decide to been against him. This is no friend in politics. We are talking about the next generation of edo,delta, Yoruba children.

This is the same Jonathan Goodluck who was part of the people who stole five banks which had over 1000 branches in Yorubaland out of 1500 branches and destroy the edo,delta, Yoruba economy. To be honest with you Jonathan Goodluck have not merit Yoruba vote.

Look my very good friend is Jonathan Goodluck family friend. I love that person with all of my heart. but I have to be honest with you.  The edo,delta, Yoruba are not ready in anyway going to mortgage edo,delta, Yoruba  Children next generation.

When I come to Nigeria , you can order the Secret service to arrest me, but I would not stop in speaking for my people.
We want him to go to the United nation and he refused. What does Jonathan want again. He should go and look for his vote in the North.

decision determine destiny

Take it from me. The edo,delta, Yoruba people would not support Jonathan Goodluck come 2011 election. We would support another person, who have our best interest at heart.

[size=18pt]Yorubas,edo, delta  want to void a civil war, and Yorubas,edo,delta would not risk thier lifes because of  Jonathan presidential ambition for a civil war. We want to avoid civil war. Jonathan has to remove us from NIgeria or go to the United nation. We do not want to be in a useless civil war. Nobody personal  ambition should over look what is right and just. I am not saying he should hand over to the north, NO WAY. that is another problem on its own. He should not.  but he should remove us or go to the united nation[/size]

My friend , I dont know Yoruba man who is contesting , tell me, IBB man,
Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by Becomrich0: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2010
you are telling a lie. so why would you lie that people are supporting others when they are not. You see, the most important thing now is your life. People like you have NO BRAIN on your head. You see , the satellite picture which is a risk to your life and civil war may break out. Instead of you shouting , so that the govt may fix it. You sit online, doing propaganda for someone.

When they kill your family members in a civil war , is that what you want. ?  we are trying to force them to go to the united nation, you NO brain people are shouting nonsense. look you all the people using you have brough private jet for themself to run from nigeria.

have you heard of kirikiri before, is it a yoruba word or ijaw word? no one hate Ijaw people. but your life is in danger from the satellite pictures, Jonathan needs to drop his pride and  to go to the united nation. When countries have a problem like we have. Instead of pretending , you face the truth. Jonathan or anybody can not solve the issue of the satellite pictures.
All 200 countries at the UN would help. we have a problem. You people should stop to pretend.
Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by VPersie: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2010
^^^^^^

Guy wetin you dey smoke? Abeg give me small make me sef puff.
Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by Becomrich0: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2010
Are you on drug
Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by VPersie: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
I think the right question is, should your embryo have been used for stem cell research?
Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by Becomrich0: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2010
look at it this way, that is his chances as the poll. Does it look good to you.

Re: Supereagle:yorubas Would Not Back Jonathan,yoruba/igbo/fulani Can Win 2011 by VPersie: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
You did not answer my question? Plus, where did you get that map from?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Pre-election Tensions (by US think tank -Council on Foreign Relations) / You’re All Hypocrites : Gov. Lamido Lambastes Northern Presidency Advocates / Jos Rocked By Killing Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.