Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,800 members, 7,879,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? (1002 Views)

Ur Reaction After Seeing This At Exactly 3am In Your Room / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
As we all know many women feel scared to keep house girls cause of the fear of infidelity on their husband's part. So as a man wat would b ur reaction if she decides to take a house boy instead
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by dollytino4real(f): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
must there be a reaction boy or girl are they not good enough to work
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by habsydiamond(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Since shes employing house boy there wont be at problem but if na house man shocked shocked na where trouble go take gas be that... As she dey employ house man, she employ house woman join so that the enjoyment can go round grin grin grin
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Y do couple, sorry young couple even need a househlp in d first place?...it's like bringin in a third-party.

Besides, you cant even try dat abroad cos of d cost.

Couple sud help each other...Nigerian guys sud understand women ar not slaves.

Help help help ur spouse with chores

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by Newboss(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buy lots of condom angry
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by MJBOLT: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
all this house boy/girl wahala sef.that's why i prefer robots
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by mezarddinny: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
sherylbakky:
Y do couple, sorry young couple even need a househlp in d first place?...it's like bringin in a third-party.

Besides, you cant even try dat abroad cos of d cost.

Couple sud help each other...Nigerian guys sud understand women ar not slaves.

Help help help ur spouse with chores
nigerian women should also understand that men are not atm card of machine,, we pay bride price, spend about 70% of the wedding money, pay house rent(build house) and buy carbut to just cook, clean the house, do laundry and also bath the kids is too much for you? you people just want men to die of hustling while you sit down and watch telemundo
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
mezarddinny:
nigerian women should also understand that men are not atm card of machine,, we pay bride price, spend about 70% of the wedding money, pay house rent(build house) and buy carbut to just cook, clean the house, do laundry and also bath the kids is too much for you? you people just want men to die of hustling while you sit down and watch telemundo
Now u tell me, how many Nigerian men perform des responsibilities u listed above perfectly without d support of their wives?

If men can take care of 100% of d financial responsibilities...FINE....That means a woman wouldnt av much to stress about n she can fully concentrate on d chores...But Nigerian man of nowadays needs a supporter, a woman who will hustle like a man.

At the same time, the man stil expects a woman lik dis 2 b his total slave...Remember d woman is just one person...
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
For equality's sake it'd be better if she hired she-male or a transgender. No cheating.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2019
5thElement:
For equality's sake it'd be better if she hired she-male or a transgender. No cheating.
shocked bro you forgot she males has dlcks in between S-HE legs. And you also forgot she males has boobs, I’ll suck it, I don’t joke with anything buubs.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2019
stupidity:
shocked bro you forgot she males has dlcks in between S-HE legs. And you also forgot she males has boobs, I’ll suck it, I don’t joke with anything buubs.

cheesy
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by Amarabae(f): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2019
I don't have any house help and not interested in one.
That thing is becoming outdated.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2019
stupidity:

Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction When Ur Wife Takes In A Houseboy? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
mezarddinny:
You sound like u are not in Nigeria, most full time house wives do not complain about house chores, its working class women who work morning till evening and support their homes yet their husbands expect them to perform all duties as a full time house wife would without helping out with anything that complains. Put Ur self in their shoes na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Connection With One's Partner / Togo Sex Workers / Revealed! Why Gloria Patricks Called Off Wedding A Week To The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.