Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,152 members, 7,939,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland (1256 Views)

Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? / Loom Money Nigeria Is A Pure Scam And Is Illegal / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by SweetBuns(f): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Brother... Please calm down and shed more light in this issue
Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by SweetBuns(f): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
drpatrick:

go to fliptra.com and act like you want to PROVIDE HELP
You've been scammed?
Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by SweetBuns(f): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
drpatrick:

My brother has paid him over 5 days ago...they didn't merge him,when he told me,I joined and made this observation...he was scammed 5k....he paid to same guy...
That's why I don't take anything in this site seriously. Do business here at your own risk. Its cat fishes and scammers

1 Like

Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by etin06(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
You guys haven't learnt your lesson after what MMM and other ponzi scheme did to Nigerians you are still doing ponzi when there are many legit business trend here on nairalaind that teach you A-Z of what you need to start.

Report the guy to the bank fast his account will be frozen.

4 Likes

Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by MJBOLT: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
even after MMM saga,some people neva learn

Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by etin06(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
SweetBuns:

That's why I don't take anything in this site seriously. Do business here at your own risk. Its cat fishes and scammers
I have learnt a lot of things on this site and I have made alot of money with the knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by TheRealOwner(m): 4:20am On Feb 20, 2019
etin06:

I have learnt a lot of things on this site and I have made alot of money with the knowledge.
Give us example pls
Re: Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland by freshboy31: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
etin06:

Show me the way brother i want to make money too

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Cryptocurrencies To Invest In 2022 For Long-term / What's Your Take On Hybitrage Arbitrage Exchange? / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.