Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Reasons For Eyes Closing While Praying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons For Eyes Closing While Praying (1095 Views)

Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues In Church (Video) / The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Eyes Closing While Praying by felixawe(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Pls NL from immemorial people closes eyes while prayer is ongoing
why do one closed eyes while praying ?

Re: Reasons For Eyes Closing While Praying by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=felixawe post=75905885]Pls NL from immemorial people closes eyes while prayer is ongoing
why do one closed eyes while praying ?[p/quote]

Focus! Looking unto Jesus Christ the beginning and end of my believe and confessions. I love closing my eyes because it gets my mind focus on what really matters. Thou will keep in perfect peace whose mind, thoughts is stayed on thee for he trusted in thee.

One of the weapon Satan have in his arsenal is distraction. He will do anything to distract you away from the truth of who you are now and have in Christ. He knows the moment you gets hold of the truth you will indeed be make Free.

1 Like

Re: Reasons For Eyes Closing While Praying by felixawe(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=bloodofthelamb post=75906865][/quote]

From ur point is to remain focus and not be distracted ! Very clear.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Different Between Reinhard Bonnke And African Pastors / Prophet Odumeje aka The Lion Humiliated In Anambra / What You Need To Know About The Rising One World Government/Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.