Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story (6582 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not In Charge Of Nigeria's Security, Hold Your Buhari Accountable / Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by livelymatilda22: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Wow. That's nice. DM me. I'd send you 100k. Just give it out to nairalanders, but let's hear their stories first. Let's know if Nigerians are judging Buhari harshly.
dlondonbadboy:
I'd be giving out 5k to 20people who have really being affected by this economy...

Look at these 2 shameless wailing zombies.. You promised people 5k each to write their stories, then ran away after they did... Lol

This is exactly how Pdp treated Nigerians for the whole 16 yrs of their corrupt government ... PROMISE AND FAIL PARTY.. Continue deceiving them with 5k that doesn't exist. Lol

you people will be put to shame on Saturday..
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by stifej: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
7lives:

Most of them don't understand what went down, so their state of mind is understandable.
I survived SAP, that was when Nigerians went from using new cars to buying tokunbo.
My parents saw hell raising us back then, so many people died, some went mad.
When the opportunity presents itself and Nigerians were rigging for PDP to win, because PDP dey share moni, I knew Nigerians will cry again.
There is no free lunch, you will be made to pay for what you eat, one way or the other.
Even the ANTS knows how to save for the rainy day, our own government cannot explain what they did with $1.1 trillion dollars, and they did not even save for the rainy day.
The 2015 recession is the third time in Nigeria but our people still don't get it, that those who refused to plan, have already planned to fail.
I left my previous shop in 2014, for where I am presently, the sales suddenly went low and everyone says it's boko Haram.
How can the bombings in the North East affect the sales of goods and services in Lagos?.
Thank God for the Bloomberg news, I knew I had to quickly stop all the costs, that are draining me financially.
My income must match my expenditures or else I'm done for, this is why I relocated to where I am now.
Today my business is still up, sales are on the low thought, but I managed to stay afloat.
How many Nigerian business were even breaking even, before the recession?.
Someone told me, that MTN had to set up a place at somewhere in ojota in Lagos, in conjunction with a company called Jubaili Bros, all in a despirate bid to keep their servers up and running.
Those Jubaili generators are up and running 24 hrs, so many companies are doing something similar.
Those who cannot afford these kinds of operational costi fled Nigeria, as far back as 2013.
As if this is not bad enough, only God knows how many Nigerians took a hit from MMM and their likes.
I know a man that lost close to #25 millions in his business in 2013, the funny thing is, his employees that stole from him and ruined his business, are now roaming the streets wailing Buhari, while their victim has risen out of that set back and is now waxing stronger.
What happened to the money they stole from their employer?.
Only sensible thing so far, anyway, let's continue reading the book of lamentation of our brothers
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by stifej: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Liftkid:
I borrowed money and opened a bet9ja shop somewhere in Anambra state, at first, things was moving fine.

After a year, I was able to repay all the money borrowed, bought a new gen and renovated my shop.

After the repayment of all loans and renovation, I was left with about 150k.

Then one weekend, I gave the head boy 120k to go deposit to my agent code 3735304 Okeke Tochukwu callistus and he ran away with the money.

I reported to the parents and they couldn't do anything about it, instead the mother told me to go and look for him, I went to ozubulu police station to lay complain to no avail.

Then, I started afresh, you know that situation whereby someone running biz with almost 200k starts managing 30k. After some few months, the worst happened, my gen developed fault and I took it for repair, then thieves broke into the mechanics shop and packed all his gen, mine inclusive.

I Reported to the local security in the community and they said wouldn't be held responsible since it was stolen.

I became devasted AMD sold my shop for 500k. Now am afraid of investing the money into any biz. I just wish to go overseas and hustle there
So what exactly did Buhari do to cause you hardship?
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by tandoe: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
I'd be giving out 5k to 20people who have really being affected by this economy...
boss don't forget OP 0118932597 gtb God bless
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Liftkid(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
stifej:
So what exactly did Buhari do to cause you hardship?
I bought that my stolen Generator for 90k which is not supposed to cost more than 50k. I run generator 24/7 and a liter is 145. Imagine spending not less than 1500 naira on fuel everyday for 3 years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by tandoe: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
pls this must enter front page the world needs to see it

2 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by IOStanley(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kingspin:
Nigerians have forgetting how herdsmen almost took over the Nigeria

Who told you?? Come Saturday is a day of pay back......God willing with our PVCs we will send him packing asap.

1 Like

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by IOStanley(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kingspin:
Nigerians have forgetting how herdsmen almost took over the Nigeria

Who told you?? Come Saturday is a day of pay back......God willing with our PVCs we will send him packing asap.

1 Like

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by OnePunchMan: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2019
dealhunter:
I have been working as a sales rep for PZ for the past 7yrs but due to Buhari bad economic policies, my company have been struggling to survive.. So,I was among those staffs that layoff last 2yrs...

Sorry about that... it is well.
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by DearDealz: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chai.. People are suffering oooo
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Glink2018(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku zombie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Supposed Quarrel With Oshiomhole Is Fake News, Says Obaseki / Meet The Incoming Bayelsa Governor, David Lyon First Family (Photo) / See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.