Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,470 members, 7,978,541 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Boss And I ( Episode 6) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss And I ( Episode 6) (1416 Views)

The Boss And His Employee (18+) / My Boss And I (episode 1) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I ( Episode 6) by koksy4all: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Olivia: who is Rose ? And what happened to her ? Please talk to me
Abigail: ( shaking) I can't say, please you have to be very careful in that house. Mr Johnson is not to be trusted. His wife on the other hand is the devil herself
Olivia : ( confused ) now you are getting me scared. Why can't you just tell me what's going on please
Abigail: Olivia I can't, they will kill me. ( runs away from her in tears) that house is a house of secrets. You have to be careful please...
What is she saying for Christ sake, how is the house a house of secrets? And she look so scared. What's up with her ? Who is this Rose ?
OLIVIA went back the house, she was confused. She needed answers to the questions running through her head. She went back to the house. Who do I ask for help ? Why is Abigail keeping me in the dark, who is she so afraid of ?
Mr Johnson, his wife and kids were back home. Mr Johnson signalled Olivia to meet him outside. Olivia went to meet him
Mr Johnson: Baby how are you ?
Olivia: I'm fine boss
Mr Johnson: here I got you something ( gives her a polythene bag )
Olivia : thank you boss
Mr Johnson: dont mention honey, ive told you as long as you play along you will surely enjoy me.
Olivia: ( smiles at him ) ok Sir
He left her and went back to the house, while she passed through the backdoor. She went to her room and checked what Mr Johnson got her. It was thongs ( G strings)
Olivia: jeez what kind of pant is this? Why is this man giving me something that won't cover my butt. Me I can't wear these ooo
She put them back into the bag and left it on her bed. Later in the evening, The gateman secretly handed Olivia a note which Abigail has sent. DEAR FRIEND PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME, IM SORRY. YOUR BOSS AND MY BOSS ARE FRIENDS, AND IF THEY FIND OUT WE ARE FRIENDS THEY WILL KILL US. OLIVIA I NEED YOU TO BE CAREFUL, I DON'T WANT EHAT HAPPENED TO ROSE TO HAPPEN TO YOU.
After reading, OLIVIA was tired. Who is Rose, I guess its time I act fast ButRead More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

Re: My Boss And I ( Episode 6) by koksy4all: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
koksy4all:
Olivia: who is Rose ? And what happened to her ? Please talk to me
Abigail: ( shaking) I can't say, please you have to be very careful in that house. Mr Johnson is not to be trusted. His wife on the other hand is the devil herself
Olivia : ( confused ) now you are getting me scared. Why can't you just tell me what's going on please
Abigail: Olivia I can't, they will kill me. ( runs away from her in tears) that house is a house of secrets. You have to be careful please...
What is she saying for Christ sake, how is the house a house of secrets? And she look so scared. What's up with her ? Who is this Rose ?
OLIVIA went back the house, she was confused. She needed answers to the questions running through her head. She went back to the house. Who do I ask for help ? Why is Abigail keeping me in the dark, who is she so afraid of ?
Mr Johnson, his wife and kids were back home. Mr Johnson signalled Olivia to meet him outside. Olivia went to meet him
Mr Johnson: Baby how are you ?
Olivia: I'm fine boss
Mr Johnson: here I got you something ( gives her a polythene bag )
Olivia : thank you boss
Mr Johnson: dont mention honey, ive told you as long as you play along you will surely enjoy me.
Olivia: ( smiles at him ) ok Sir
He left her and went back to the house, while she passed through the backdoor. She went to her room and checked what Mr Johnson got her. It was thongs ( G strings)
Olivia: jeez what kind of pant is this? Why is this man giving me something that won't cover my butt. Me I can't wear these ooo
She put them back into the bag and left it on her bed. Later in the evening, The gateman secretly handed Olivia a note which Abigail has sent. DEAR FRIEND PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME, IM SORRY. YOUR BOSS AND MY BOSS ARE FRIENDS, AND IF THEY FIND OUT WE ARE FRIENDS THEY WILL KILL US. OLIVIA I NEED YOU TO BE CAREFUL, I DON'T WANT EHAT HAPPENED TO ROSE TO HAPPEN TO YOU.
After reading, OLIVIA was tired. Who is Rose, I guess its time I act fast ButRead More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? / Man Accused Of Impregnating A Lady Shocks Court, Says 1 Round Can't Make A Baby / Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.