Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) (43675 Views)

Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Some of us have stopped arguing with ipob nairaland miscreants...... We will not see them anymore, as from Sunday evening .....

1 Like

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Siralgebra04(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
#SnatchBoxAtYourOwnRisk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by biGwal(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lemme translate it to my Yoruba bro/sis

Akanchawa..... Bẹẹni !!! Akanchawa..... Bẹẹni !!!! Akanchawa..... Buhari yóò ṣàkóso
Over to wailers....."Chukwudi Ayanfulu" where u dey nah
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by B1ak3: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
LiveByNight:

There's no point any more

Ok if you say so

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by SOFTENGR: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Awon agbaya.
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Od1n: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is it our own Igbo or another one? If this election is free and fair and Buhari gets 5,000 votes from SE, he should count himself lucky. We wanted Buhari gone even before Atiku emerged. Group of 15-20APC supporters now pass for "Ibo elders". Laughable.
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Akowemoon(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
tendingNews:
Igbo Elders Sing Victory Song For Buhari, Say He Will Rule Again, As They Do The 4+4 Sign (Video)

Listen to their song....

"Akanchawa eee!!! Akanchawa eee!!!! Akanchawa Buhari ga-achi"

Watch the video of Elders in action HERE.....
I so like this OSquare.. Dude following buhari skin to skin.... #OmaIgalaSpecial
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by LisaAnne(f): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
So APC now employ people to sing in igbo, things that little children do. Atiku all the way, if they like they can sing in yoruba, fufudey, hausa, tiv and ibibio.

It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
First ten people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Gandollaar(f): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
gidgiddy:
Some APC members gathered in a room and singing, how is this newsworthy?
I Taya oo
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by IbnuUche(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
post=75926759:
We TRUE igbos are for Sai Baba.
We thank him for all he's doing in our region and all over the NATION.

SAI BABA All the way!
Let's do another four years together Sir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Gandollaar(f): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
helinues:
They are afonjas dressing like Ibo. No single soul will vote for Buhari in SE ( In Igbos voice) yet they have no PVC...
They have collected his money to sing for a man with ear problem. They will not vote for buhari. APC members in SE won't vote for him.
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Gandollaar(f): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
IbnuUche:

My Yoruba Muslim brothers on NL have all adopted alternative igbo-named monikers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by MYHUBBY: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
conductor1003:
I will sing more than this if Buhari credits my account with 1 million dollars.

At the end of the day, I'm not interested in whether Atiku or Ali Bongo is elected.

I only care about the day the shithole will be disintegrated.

be deceiving yourself. with 10,000 naira an Igbo man will denounce him papa house grin

1 Like

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Sunnyflex(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sirpaul:
Are you missing your ancestors and would like to join them?
SNATCH BALLOT BOX ON SATURDAY

Buhari is already a loser!!!
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by foreshore(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
tendingNews:
Igbo Elders Sing Victory Song For Buhari, Say He Will Rule Again, As They Do The 4+4 Sign (Video)

Listen to their song....

"Akanchawa eee!!! Akanchawa eee!!!! Akanchawa Buhari ga-achi"

Watch the video of Elders in action HERE.....

Which one is Igbo elders instead of you to say APC elders
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Kingspin(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
So despareate for endorsement

Childish APC campaign propaganda.
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please point of correction, these foolish hungry geriatrics are not Igbos but political peanut excavators, 75% of them are Fulanis by original origen.
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by samsono30: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
gidgiddy:
Some APC members gathered in a room and singing, how is this newsworthy?

Even if they are Apc they are still igbo. mumu like u
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by luggy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
useless cow elders
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Daboomb: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
conductor1003:
I will sing more than this if Buhari credits my account with 1 million dollars.

At the end of the day, I'm not interested in whether Atiku or Ali Bongo is elected.

I only care about the day the shithole will be disintegrated.
No wonder they say MONEY is the God of the average Igbo person.
[b]No Principle, No Conscience, No Values, No Morals: that is igbo Kwenu for you]/b]
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by gidgiddy: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
samsono30:

Even if they are Apc they are still igbo. mumu like u

So? Is it news that some Igbos are members of APC? There is even an Igbo APC Governor in Imo state. I don't know how it can be news that some APC members are singing?
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Gforce2019: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hungry Igbo elders

Are you not hungry and stupid?

Abusing elders tells more about you..

That you lack home training
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by phase1: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
I'm sure zombies will now consider this gluttonous efulefu elders as greater than Awolowo and dan fodio.

These so-called 419 'elders' can't win their wards in the east, they were simply organised by Joe booker to swindle Buharri and his zombies. grin
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by berrystunn(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nogodye:
This is the true definition of Elder statemen.They have tasted the two and the have spotted the difference even in terms of infrastructure in the region.THE DIFFERENCE NOW IS CLEAR.Now to the #NextLevel.

APC trying to get 10% in SE from the 5% they got the last time.

But I have a message for you , 2% loading for APC.
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by uchennaq(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chop money and clean mouth. Buhari has being scammed.

1 Like

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Tareq1105: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
helinues:
They are afonjas dressing like Ibo. No single soul will vote for Buhari in SE ( In Igbos voice) yet they have no PVC...

You mean those Biafra veterans that were paid the pension Buhari promised during 2015 campaign after 48yrs would also not vote him?
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by paperboi147: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
4+4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fathers Day: Phillip Shaibu Leads Altar Boys During Celebration / 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.