Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

Free Bus Services:leap Before You Look - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Bus Services:leap Before You Look (331 Views)

Obidients Plan One Day Free Bus Service In Kaduna (picture) / Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections / Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Bus Services:leap Before You Look by helinues: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is a good initiatives by Reno but trust me other party will adopt the service and that is where the problem lies.

I am not discouraging the bus service but people should be careful as those buses are easy targets for attacks.. Will they provide security for each buses? We shouldn't shy away from reality as our politicians are evil irrespective of party.

If a whole president could be somehow stoned on stage even with the heavy securities, then ordinary citizens should just be careful.

My friends, neighbours, colleagues and associates will still remain my friends after the elections. Election is not a war.

If you can afford your own trips, abeg sidelined politicians buses but If you cant, leap before you look.

All the best to all the presidential aspirants.

I wish all Nigerians violence free elections.

1 Like

Re: Free Bus Services:leap Before You Look by Salvador1: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Are you in Lagos or you have people in Lagos that want to vote in Anambra state on Saturday? There are free buses on Thursday and Friday.

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884.

You must show your PVC before boarding.

Vote for PDP for good governance.

Please circulate

1 Like

Re: Free Bus Services:leap Before You Look by Hollysaint: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Free Bus Services:leap Before You Look by helinues: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
Are you in Lagos or you have people in Lagos that want to vote in Anambra state on Saturday? There are free buses on Thursday and Friday.

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884.

You must show your PVC before boarding.

Vote for PDP for good governance.

Please circulate

Is it a to and fro services?
Are you providing securities for the people?
If you are in capacity of providing free bus, I am 100% in support of it.

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Addresses The Nation (TRANSCRIPT) / Sen. Ben Murraybruce Shades Bashir Ahmad Over Free Transportation / Atiku Is The Topmost Winner In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.