Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,240 members, 7,950,308 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! (944 Views)

Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Appoints Seyi Law As SSA For Entertainment And Tourism / Hausa Skitmaker, Umar Bush Joins Presidential Team As SA For Entertainment / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
After The PDP Caucus Meeting, Sen Dino Melaye Was Call Upon For Live Performance, Entertainment & Refreshment.

cheesy wink grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Cc,
Caseless.
Corrinthians.
NgeneUkwenu.
Sarrki.
NessaBoo.
TIGITRIS.
Madridguy.
AllenSpencer
JamaicaBakare.
And all LOVERS of Sai Baba too numerous to mention.
This is for a good laugh before FeBuhari 23rd 2019! cheesy grin wink
Let's catch our fun here, cos it's not for FP!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Can't STOP laughing oooo cheesy grin wink cheesy wink grin cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by Baawaa(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yeye people
Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Baawaa:
Yeye people
Baawaaaaa, Very yeyecious people!

Behold Atiku's Spokesman!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by Akiara: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
The Poster of this thread is as pathetic as MC Oluomo.

MC Oluomo did an Online poll to GUAGE the support of Buhari and failed twice. This OP instead of looking at issues is actually now becoming a 'Desperate Clown' grin..

Op posted a picture of a smart looking Dino dancing but OP can't even catch laughs at the ' Human Monkey' dancing Machine of APC Adams Oshimonkey grin

Brothers and Sisters abeg help me Judge who ugly pass..

.Dancing Dino
Dancing Oshimonkey

Op. ..for your information (FYI) His Excellency Atiku Abubakar is your next PRESIDENT grin

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by Caseless: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dino na luno-comedian.
Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Aunty manna, thought you were gone for good. So u still dey? Are u really hiding or d network in ur village is this bad? grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dino, the lout in the senate!

The legend of the bush himself! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
Aunty manna, thought you were gone for good. So u still dey? Are u really hiding or d network in ur village is this bad? grin
Uncle Abbey, this AFRICAN PROVERB is for you:

Na d person wey talk say make we travel and not come back home, na dat person we no go meet for house when we return!

EOD!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by madridguy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Someone gave a prophecy here few days back that he saw Dino and Saraki dancing, I think the person might be right grin

post=75928061:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by NothingDoMe: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
BMC thread.

Walks out.
Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
NothingDoMe:
BMC thread.

Walks out.
Don't sha hit your head on the wall while walking out and don't dare snatch ballot boxes on saturday.
Safe trip!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by NothingDoMe: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
post=75929279:

Don't sha hit your head on the wall while walking out and don't dare snatch ballot boxes on saturday.
Safe trip!
Thanks love. I only heard "don't hit your head"..... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
post=75928583:

Uncle Abbey, this AFRICAN PROVERB is for you:

Na d person wey talk say make we travel and not come back home, na dat person we no go meet for house when we return!

EOD!
aunty manna don vex finish... No be proverb be that na. Well... Na knife dey cut yam, na foot dey waka, we go still dey dey. Na person wey talk say make we die, na im no go die and im no go live. Aunty it's well grin
Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by Brazzaville(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by Originality007: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
post=75928061:
Cc,
Caseless.
Corrinthians.
NgeneUkwenu.
Sarrki.
NessaBoo.
TIGITRIS.
Madridguy.
AllenSpencer
JamaicaBakare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by BafanaBafana: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chai!!
Kogi west see your senator! Called to perform like a clown.
Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by maestroferdi: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dino is versatile...

Yesterday he used Festus Keyamo to wipe the floors of Channels TV in Abuja...

He can cut it in oratory and intellectual polemics...He can also hold his own as a humour merchant.

Dino Melaye, the pain in APC neck...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by jamaicabakare(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=Originality007 post=75930968][/quote

Since I don't have a gun, diz is the way I will beat any ballot box snatcher grin grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by jamaicabakare(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
post=75928041:
After The PDP Caucus Meeting, Sen Dino Melaye Was Call Upon For Live Performance, Entertainment & Refreshment.

cheesy wink grin

Dino after February 23rd grin grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by Corrinthians(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Going to the supermarket tomorrow to buy my drinks for Sunday's celebrations. I will drink to the misery of all enemies of Nigeria and fanatics of the Established Cameroonian Thief. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by Gandollaar(f): 6:20am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75928512:
Dino, the lout in the senate!

The legend of the bush himself! cheesy
And the nightmare of buhari
Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by Gandollaar(f): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2019
Corrinthians:
Going to the supermarket tomorrow to buy my drinks for Sunday's celebrations. I will drink to the misery of all enemies of Nigeria and fanatics of the Established Cameroonian Thief. cool
What about the snipers you bought last week? You will need it on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yesss o Chairman.
We are getting our Barbecue ingredients for the celebration ready also.
CELEBRATION galore. cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ad-hoc Staff Allowance 2019 / Okorocha Announces Immediate Relocation Of Imo Polytechnic / Ajimobi, Moses Adeyemo To Earn N13.01 Million After Successful Completion Of Ten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.