Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,429 members, 7,926,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:01 PM

Who Are Atiku's Friend He Promised To Enrich? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Atiku's Friend He Promised To Enrich? (460 Views)

Zakari Alfa: The Top 3 Aspirants In PDP Are Atiku, Atiku And Atiku / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Atiku's Friend He Promised To Enrich? by Emedu(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
In one of the interviews on channel Tv Atiku said he will enrich his Friends. My question is that who are his Friends ?
Re: Who Are Atiku's Friend He Promised To Enrich? by identitylenz(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin
I've seen the clip too Tor we'll soon know who are the people he says he would enrich....
Re: Who Are Atiku's Friend He Promised To Enrich? by McStoic(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
A timely question indeed....but your intention has rendered it useless.
Re: Who Are Atiku's Friend He Promised To Enrich? by Nogodye(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Secondus and co...
Re: Who Are Atiku's Friend He Promised To Enrich? by OneCorner: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Me, Secondus and Gbenga Daniel

1 Like

Re: Who Are Atiku's Friend He Promised To Enrich? by BeiFangLaye(m): 1:00am On Feb 21, 2019
We the Nigerian citizens are his friends, what else?

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Atiku's Friend He Promised To Enrich? by torino88(m): 3:00am On Feb 21, 2019
the only reason I like Atiku, he talks and smells riches,,,,,, unlike one confused dullard that have no tangible investment to his name despite more than 50 yrs in government..
and lastly if u must know his friends are those that supported and voted him into power.
even buhari has friends,, they are all over the NORTH carrying plates begging upandan and are ready to vote him over and over again

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Atiku's Friend He Promised To Enrich? by manuelzz(m): 5:10am On Feb 21, 2019
The masses. Ordinary Nigerians are his friends.

Atiku's government won't be run by a set of bigoted cabals, but he will run an all-inclusive government that will benefit the whole nation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Ndigbo Must Vote APC, By Tinubu / Check Out How Peaceful This Polling Unit Is / APC Hoodlums Snatch Boxes At Polling Unit In Elekahia Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.