Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,171 members, 7,963,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes (24706 Views)

"We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos / LASG Begs Igbo Traders To Reopen Alaba, Bemoans 75% Loss Of State IGR / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by nwanyionitsha: 3:48am On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Go and salvage the filth in osha first.
Atiku all the way. Nigeria needs a man like this at this time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by phase1: 6:39am On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, 5%, did u vote him in 2015, did he not win? anyway, less than 48 hours to go, we will know who is who den, at least, this ur rant go stop. I can assure u that Katsina and Borno votes alone will swallow all the votes Atiku will be getting in ur entire region.

I stand with PMB.
If you like shout 5% till you get tonsillitis for throat, e no go change anything.

The political dynamics have changed. Atiku has majority of the south and will divide the north. He is your president already even your APC handlers know this while you simply exist to wash toilet in BMC office.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by nijabazaar: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2019
Imagine ...

As if Igbos are second class citizens embarassed

Everyone in APC is just diabolic. What the fvck happens to one nigeria. This is the kinda statements that lends massive support to far right activists like Nnamdi. So Igbos are some kinda foreigners given special permit to stay in Lagos? Is all right!

Its only a matter of time!

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by nijabazaar: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2019
phase1:
Tinubu, your zombies insult us a lot, there is no evil that Buhari meted on the East that they did not support.

Buhari called us 5%ers, they jubilated!

Buhari marginalized us, they claimed we 'cannot reap where didn't sow' that it was 'winner takes all'

Buhari killed our youths in the East, your supporters were throwing owambe and jumping up in joy.

Tinubu, I'm sorry, we want to help but our hands are tied, we and our cousins in the SS have resolved to play by the rules written in your own playbook. We are not voting APC, it declared itself the enemy of the East and SS, so why should we vote your party?

A party that does not deem it fit to have an Igbo security chief will not be supported by the East. A party whose pre-requisite for membership is rabid hate for the East even if the person is Igbo.

We've waited too long for this day, even Kanu couldn't stop us from making you and your party pay. There are 2.2 million registered voters in Anambra, 2.1 million have their PVC as we speak, the sole motivation was the 4 years of insult your APC zombies dished out to us. Vote your candidate and let us vote our candidate in peace.

Exactly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Turantula(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2019
sogodihno:

Stop ranting, what did PDP do for Yoruba in 16 years? we av railway now in just 3 years, wat do u av in PDP for 16 years, am waiting. most likely you are not Yoruba, but Yoruba wannabe.

Yoruba stand with Osinbajo, we will not vote Atiku. EOD.
My muslim friend, allow someone to air his views na! You can enjoy your herdsmen government while it lasts. Afonja 2.1 loading ...
If ur Imam Buhari wins, by the end of 2023 you can bet mi money that Ibadan will have a Fulani Emir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by senatordave1(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Atiku all the way. Nigeria needs a man like this at this time.
Biafra needs him more
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by nwanyionitsha: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Biafra needs him more
Well,he is contesting elections in Nigeria and he is going to be victorious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by senatordave1(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Well,he is contesting elections in Nigeria and he is going to be victorious.
AWKA—A MEMO allegedly sent to the administration department of the Anambra State Post Primary Schools Service Commission, PPSSC, to supply information about teachers and civil servants in the state ahead of Saturday’s presidential election, is causing disquiet in the Atiku/Obi Campaign Council.

The Director-General of Atiku/Obi Campaign Organization in Anambra State, Dr. Harry Oranezi, who expressed the worry, said the directive was indicative of a rigging plan, warning Governor Willie Obiano against acts capable of undermining the election and the electoral law.

However, Governor Obiano, who spoke through the Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Don Adinuba said there was no iota of truth in the allegation.

Oranezi, who addressed reporters in Awka said: “Among many acts of the governor included threats of dismissal of Anambra civil servants that do not vote for President Muhammadu Buhari, the candidate of APC.

“The governor directed that text messages be sent to civil servants in the state. The text message read: ‘Please submit a return on these details of staff in your school to Admin. Department of PPSSC Awka zonal office as directed by the Executive Governor of Anambra State, namely, 1, Name; 2, Voting Ward and 3.Polling Unit. “Return to be submitted before close of work on 20/02/19. Please acknowledge receipt of this information.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/atiku-campaign-angry-over-obianos-memo-to-
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by nwanyionitsha: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

AWKA—A MEMO allegedly sent to the administration department of the Anambra State Post Primary Schools Service Commission, PPSSC, to supply information about teachers and civil servants in the state ahead of Saturday’s presidential election, is causing disquiet in the Atiku/Obi Campaign Council.

The Director-General of Atiku/Obi Campaign Organization in Anambra State, Dr. Harry Oranezi, who expressed the worry, said the directive was indicative of a rigging plan, warning Governor Willie Obiano against acts capable of undermining the election and the electoral law.

However, Governor Obiano, who spoke through the Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Don Adinuba said there was no iota of truth in the allegation.

Oranezi, who addressed reporters in Awka said: “Among many acts of the governor included threats of dismissal of Anambra civil servants that do not vote for President Muhammadu Buhari, the candidate of APC.

“The governor directed that text messages be sent to civil servants in the state. The text message read: ‘Please submit a return on these details of staff in your school to Admin. Department of PPSSC Awka zonal office as directed by the Executive Governor of Anambra State, namely, 1, Name; 2, Voting Ward and 3.Polling Unit. “Return to be submitted before close of work on 20/02/19. Please acknowledge receipt of this information.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/atiku-campaign-angry-over-obianos-memo-to-
This means nothing. Excuse me. Anambraians are Atikulated Obidiently.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by senatordave1(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
This means nothing. Excuse me. Anambraians are Atikulated Obidiently.
Former governor of Abia State and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for Abia North senatorial district, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, said Ariara Market traders have “unanimously agreed to give the APC presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari and APC candidates in the state minimum of 65 per cent votes in Saturday’s elections.”

This was even as he warned the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the senatorial district, Mao Ohuabunwa, to desist from recruitment of youths for thuggery while keeping his own children abroad.

Kalu said these in Igbere, in response to questions from newsmen on his arrival from Abuja, yesterday. He said Ariaria market traders, through their leaders, arrived at the decision, after several considerations.

Said Kalu: “The leadership of Ariaria, led by Chief Peter Iheke, has made the best choice by their willingness to give president Buhari minimum of 65 per cent votes.

“Ariaria market traders comprises people not just from Aba but from different places including Abia North and Enugu State. They told me their decision to support president Buhari is rational. No one has done for Ariaria market what president Buhari has done for them. Do you know that, until the president visited Aba, on February 19, many of the traders did not know that it was the president who built Ariaria market Independent Power Plant (IPP)?

“The PDP government in the state claimed it was their project but their lies and propaganda have failed. People that can’t even pay salaries or pensioners are claiming to be instituting projects. Can you imagine?”

Speaking further, Kalu said Buhari’ s visit to Aba has defeated so many lies and propaganda.

“You saw what happened in Aba where the people, majorly traders from Ariaria, came in their large numbers to welcome and thank him. Those of you present also saw the level of jubilation which erupted when I gifted president Buhari the signature of Enyimba (football).”

He explained that the good news in Aba is that with president Buhari’s IPP project, “about 37,000 shops belonging to traders and small business owners in Ariaria market will, one after another, be connected to the dedicated electricity supply.”

The former governor said the PDP-led state government should stop their hallucinations by claiming to support Buhari and to give Buhari votes.

“What happens to their own candidates? These people just want to take our credit and they are too daft to think that president Buhari believes their lies. Aba North and South will deliver Buhari and Ariaria market has vehemently assured me of that.

“You know Aba people are my own people and we have emotional attachment to each other. One great thing about Aba is that they know their own people and, as today, president Buhari has given Aba one of the important things it needs.”

Meanwhile, the former governor, has said Ohuabunwa is raising false alarm about being restricted on election day.

“If you see any strange face in your community, you should report to the security agencies immediately. Since Ohuabunwa is always desperate in using thugs to rig elections, why can’t he use his own children?

“That is the fairest thing to do. He should bring back his children from abroad instead of working hard to destroy the future of the youths with thuggery,” Kalu added.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/65-victory-for-buhari-other-candidates.html
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by nwanyionitsha: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Former governor of Abia State and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for Abia North senatorial district, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, said Ariara Market traders have “unanimously agreed to give the APC presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari and APC candidates in the state minimum of 65 per cent votes in Saturday’s elections.”

This was even as he warned the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the senatorial district, Mao Ohuabunwa, to desist from recruitment of youths for thuggery while keeping his own children abroad.

Kalu said these in Igbere, in response to questions from newsmen on his arrival from Abuja, yesterday. He said Ariaria market traders, through their leaders, arrived at the decision, after several considerations.

Said Kalu: “The leadership of Ariaria, led by Chief Peter Iheke, has made the best choice by their willingness to give president Buhari minimum of 65 per cent votes.

“Ariaria market traders comprises people not just from Aba but from different places including Abia North and Enugu State. They told me their decision to support president Buhari is rational. No one has done for Ariaria market what president Buhari has done for them. Do you know that, until the president visited Aba, on February 19, many of the traders did not know that it was the president who built Ariaria market Independent Power Plant (IPP)?

“The PDP government in the state claimed it was their project but their lies and propaganda have failed. People that can’t even pay salaries or pensioners are claiming to be instituting projects. Can you imagine?”

Speaking further, Kalu said Buhari’ s visit to Aba has defeated so many lies and propaganda.

“You saw what happened in Aba where the people, majorly traders from Ariaria, came in their large numbers to welcome and thank him. Those of you present also saw the level of jubilation which erupted when I gifted president Buhari the signature of Enyimba (football).”

He explained that the good news in Aba is that with president Buhari’s IPP project, “about 37,000 shops belonging to traders and small business owners in Ariaria market will, one after another, be connected to the dedicated electricity supply.”

The former governor said the PDP-led state government should stop their hallucinations by claiming to support Buhari and to give Buhari votes.

“What happens to their own candidates? These people just want to take our credit and they are too daft to think that president Buhari believes their lies. Aba North and South will deliver Buhari and Ariaria market has vehemently assured me of that.

“You know Aba people are my own people and we have emotional attachment to each other. One great thing about Aba is that they know their own people and, as today, president Buhari has given Aba one of the important things it needs.”

Meanwhile, the former governor, has said Ohuabunwa is raising false alarm about being restricted on election day.

“If you see any strange face in your community, you should report to the security agencies immediately. Since Ohuabunwa is always desperate in using thugs to rig elections, why can’t he use his own children?

“That is the fairest thing to do. He should bring back his children from abroad instead of working hard to destroy the future of the youths with thuggery,” Kalu added.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/65-victory-for-buhari-other-candidates.html
Abeg make we hear word. Elections is on Saturday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by jayson87: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Igbos are not stupid neither are they foolish.. take it from me

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by frowland(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Islie:

Recall that in the 2015 elections, the APC lost some legislative seats to the PDP in the areas mentioned, though some of the winners later defected to the APC.

This is the reason I don't support any party. After wasting my votes and putting my life on the line, only for the mor0n to defect to the opposing party that I spent my time debating against. Doesn't make sense.
Only presidents and few politicians have remained with their party since inception. The rest are rogues looking for where the grass is greener.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Guyman02: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Igbos in reality like Tinubu for carrying Igbos along as Governor of Lagos, while Sanwo-Olu will get significant Igbo votes for Governorship I doubt if APC will get Igbo votes in the presidential elections.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2019
limeta:

Yes pls follow him to duara instead of 150 cows now it will be 151 gay cows

Gay cows? Lmao! God!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2019
phase1:
Tinubu, your zombies insult us a lot, there is no evil that Buhari meted on the East that they did not support.

Buhari called us 5%ers, they jubilated!

Buhari marginalized us, they claimed we 'cannot reap where didn't sow' that it was 'winner takes all'

Buhari killed our youths in the East, your supporters were throwing owambe and jumping up in joy.

Tinubu, I'm sorry, we want to help but our hands are tied, we and our cousins in the SS have resolved to play by the rules written in your own playbook. We are not voting APC, it declared itself the enemy of the East and SS, so why should we vote your party?

A party that does not deem it fit to have an Igbo security chief will not be supported by the East. A party whose pre-requisite for membership is rabid hate for the East even if the person is Igbo.

We've waited too long for this day, even Kanu couldn't stop us from making you and your party pay. There are 2.2 million registered voters in Anambra, 2.1 million have their PVC as we speak, the sole motivation was the 4 years of insult your APC zombies dished out to us. Vote your candidate and let us vote our candidate in peace.
speak for ur self only my brother ...
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by majamajic(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2019
tobby98:
I am a Yoruba but this Igbos are the most sophisticated sets of people in Nigeria. They know their onions and go for it...Igbos are not just voting Atiku coz of Obi but because Atiku is a business man and the Igbo race is business friendly..
I Oluwatobiloba would vote Atiku for a better economy...Osinbajo is a Yoruba shey e put food for my table?

with people like u, Nigeria will better than USA and Dubai put together !!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Tammynator(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-begs-igbo-in-lagos-osinbajo-appeals-to-hausa-community-for-votes/

Is it not the same Osunbade PDP are jubilating that he resigned?
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Generalnomercy: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2019
SORRY TINUBU. IGBOS HAVE ALL ATIKU-LATED OBI-DIENTLY AND NO GOING BACK.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by aainu(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2019
I am truly amazed at how Ndigbo reacts. They act as if it is only their votes that will determine who wins this election. Ndigbo and their treats is synonymous with failure, they will definitely fail again
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Deepthoughts: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2019
mushystuff:
Will they put polling booths on the lagoon for Igbos that d Oba sentenced there?

The idiotic, dirty old drug baron is even still threatening those he's supposedly pleading with.
That is the hypocrisy of Apc, useless bunch of crooks.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by WordMetrix(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2019
Igbos must reject the call by Tinubu to vote for APC. I thought they said their votes is inconsequential? Someone was even saying that the total number of collected PVCs in the south east is 7million, forgetting that there are millions of Igbos in the 36 states of the federation and they are all going to vote for Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2019
I'm a south westerner and no amount of plea from tinubu /osinbande can make me RE-VOTE a FAILURE!

#ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2019
we can only vote for APC in governorship election Lagos if the OBA apologizes for his statement in the last ELECTION cool

Igbo kwenu!! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by NofiuFade(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Mr tinubu go enter public bus from oshodi to sango-toll gate and interview any one you come contact with, that's the only way you know the kind of surprise package lagosian have in store for you APC/Buhari, you Will be shock sir! cool

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by kenwright: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2019
TOO LATE,OUR MUMU DON DO

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Badmitonlode23(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-begs-igbo-in-lagos-osinbajo-appeals-to-hausa-community-for-votes/

Lagos has apc, apc has Lagos

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by ojhn: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2019
Tinubu should not be begging Ibos in Lagos State. Ibos in Lagos State are PDP. PMB should be the one to beg them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku Abubakar In London / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.