Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,863 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:31 AM

Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths (33257 Views)

They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by akan102: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Oh God unto your name they call, be their guide and guard in Jesus mighty name, Amen
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by sacajawea: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Chukalemon(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2019
this book Haram thing have really cause the life of so many Nigerian soldier is unfortunate
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Shaev7(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2019
Priest carrying out his duties in midst of death. Adoration. May Jesus, who's present in the Blessed sacrament, strengthen them to endure...
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by chocolatemom(f): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2019
cry
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by chocolatemom(f): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Wow! The priest went to the war front with theEucharistic Jesus, may he continue to shield them from the arrows of the bokoharam fighters.Amen
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by BuhariAdvocate: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2019
grin I encountered this everyday. I think a topic should open regard the poor service seun is giving his customers.
NotBeenPaid:

You can't fight terrorism with outdated weapons or artilleries and expect miracles. Terrorists even pray more.

As old as Nairaland, it's still experiencing crashes. This Seun and management are like 5&6.

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by MrPRevailer(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Salutem:
you won't feel if BHTs haven't hit so close to someone.........

I m still feeling the gap in my heart after they took off my boss. A Major in the Army.....

RIP to him. Miss him so much!!!

Come to CHOSEN and you will be fortified. God gives all Chosen members protection from bullets, bomb, machetes LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE because of his special covenant with the CHOSEN founder.
*Chosen soldier has held bomb thrown by Bokoharam and it blew in his hand. People were seriously injured, yet himself that held the bomb was unscathed.
*In US embassy that was bombed some years back in Abuja. A Chosen brother was in the office where it exploded. Only him came out alive.

Bokoharam rained bullets on helpless soldiers in battle field. This Chosen soldier was the only survivor/no harm. His testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYs5rQS4mU&t=253s

Please share my post with your colleagues. He that has an ear should hear.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by lastempero: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
And some idiots are busy playing with them.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Angel212: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Charly68: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
You shall not die in the war front in Jesus name
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Justiceleague1: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Poor guys.... their jihadist master is somewhere, kwoncerned only about his nothing2Show 4+4 after transforming the country into a kwantiri
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Mosco100(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Terrorism should be swept away. Jesus Is Lord.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by lastmessenger: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is what happens when parents sit down and breed children like pig, send them without food and water to the street to become nuisance to mankind.
As I'm talking one of them probably truck pusher is ready to take a second wife.
Stupid people without archaic ideas.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by johnabumere: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Rev.fr ifejokwu,former assistant parish priest of st george catholic church,oregbeni,ikopba-hill,benin city.strong willed fr.God wiĺl protect all of u.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by dinomcjohn: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2019
This is so touching and inspiring. A swirl of empathy forms in me each time I see our men fighting for our belovef country. Thumbs up & God keep you in His might arms
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by djbrain: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wish You All Well
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by YouWillLaffLast: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / Musa Iliyasu-Kwankwaso Admits Ganduje Received Bribe / Elzakzaky Protesters Attack National Assembly, Injure Police Officer [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.