Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,980 members, 7,987,507 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Finally Launches Her Own Sport Clothing Line, CEGAR (photo, Vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Cee-c Finally Launches Her Own Sport Clothing Line, CEGAR (photo, Vid (651 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Nasty C Finally Made A Post About Xenophobia After Hushpuppi Blast South African / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Finally Launches Her Own Sport Clothing Line, CEGAR (photo, Vid by onyi25(f): 5:40am On Feb 21, 2019
The suspense is now over as Big Brother Naija 2018 reality TV show star and lawyer, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C has finally launched the long awaited project she has been working on, a sport merchandise, CEGAR.

It's her own sport clothing line, comes in different lovely styles. She is officially a CEO!

We are so proud of her.

Sharing the video on her Ig page, she wrote;

"This has been a long time coming but @officialcegar is finally here , and I have never been so excited and terrified at the same time . Everyone who knows me , knows the gym is my solace for both my mental and physical fitness and I am sure many can agree that there are very limited options available in regards to gym apparel in Lagos . Well , I decided to do something about that by starting my own line and also sourcing from other designers to increase availability. There are so many times i beat myself up for taking on this project at the busiest time of my life; this took a lot of sleepless nights , sweat, tears and money. I almost gave up so many times but thank God for a Resilient spirit. My baby is finally here y’all and i am so emotional �. Thank you to the people that worked with me on this , Words cannot express my gratitude. We still have so much work to do but today we celebrate ! To my amazing Spartans, your unwavering support and RESILIENCE keeps me going, Thank you . To my family , what would I do without your love ? I just added my favorite title yet to my name ....
Cynthia Nkem Nwadiora ......Lawyer, Entertainer , Influencer and CEO !!!

See more here --> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/02/bbnaija-cee-c-finally-launches-her-own.html

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Finally Launches Her Own Sport Clothing Line, CEGAR (photo, Vid by Chicagoesontop: 5:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Honestly yu did well !!

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shows Her *ss In See Through Lingerie And A Fan Attacked Her / Kenyan Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Pregnant Them (picture) / "Google Recognise Me, I Have Made My Name And Money" - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.