Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos (1096 Views)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by kunlejohnson234: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Report has it that the popular Owerri 'mad man' turned a political commentator, who is known for speaking on the political situation in Imo state, is a graduate.

According to media personnel, IfeanyiCy Njoku, the man who has mental challenge and speaks English fluently, graduated from a prestigious University in the United States of America, USA.

It was learnt that Dr Linus Okorie, a Leadership development coach, motivational speaker and candidate of the Young Progressive Party, YPP ran into him during his Imo gubernatorial campaign across the 305 INEC wards in the 27 LGA's of Imo State.

It was through an interaction that Dr. Okorie discovered that the young man graduated from a reputable University in USA, whose family couldn't manage his mental challenges resulting to his unfortunate current state of health.

Dr. Okorie voluntarily offered to take necessary measures to rehabilitate him back to the saner clime.

Watch video of the man in action below.
http://blog.sebastienmenard.net/51360//GSilD/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575l

Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by bigtt76(f): 5:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Village people thingz
Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Chicagoesontop: 5:58am On Feb 21, 2019
Even though there are so many mad men that village people tied their precious destinies, what made me think that this particular mad case is staged for gubernatorial purposes ?
Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by ceejayMAX(m): 6:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Even though there are so many mad men that village people tied their precious destinies, what made me think that this particular mad case is staged for gubernatorial purposes ?
U THINK FOR PERSON TO FORM MADNESS NAH EASY THING,ONLY THE TREKING SEF NAH KILLER
Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by yanabasee(m): 6:29am On Feb 21, 2019
This s a clear case of the villagepeople's doing...... Must have supported Buhari last 2015 to have landed a mad man!!!
Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Hector09(m): 6:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Such is life, life is a mystery
Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 21, 2019
Igbo land has the highest population of mad people in Nigeria.
Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Nwodosis(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

How much will I pay you to stage such?
Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2019
So many mad people on the streets of Imo State. I was at Ihhite last week and I saw more mad people in that small town in just my 3 days of being there more than the number I've seen in Abuja.
Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

I want you to be mad for a month, with your unkept and you generally looking tatted up.

How much you go charge me?
Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Jesus will heal the man soon
Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Speedyconnect15: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2019
Who can tell me why we are in this world?..
Why were we born?
What's the essence of our stay here?

Re: Popular Owerri 'mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by willyo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Who can tell me why we are in this world?..
Why were we born?
What's the essence of our stay here?

Sometimes our existence seem meaningless

Nursing Mothers Storm Nightclub With Their Newborn Babies To Smoke And Drink / XENOPHOBIA: South African Abuses Eyesockets Of Nigerian Corpse, Plucked It Out. / Nigerian Man Cries Out After Robbers Broke Into His Car In Zenith Bank Premises