Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu (10318 Views)

Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election / What Next For Amaechi, Onu, Buhari’s Other Ex-ministers After APC Primary Defeat / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by ChiefVolt007: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2019
I pity kalu

1 Share

Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by Benosky1(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2019
This man is evil, I know how T.A Orji won his election back then, when he was in the prison, nobody saw TAOrji before the election but with Orji uzor kalu's influence, he won the election and TA was released from prison. anything is possible
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by ChiefVolt007: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Somtitous:
I need the number of his weed supplier bro

In the whole of the South East, even a core Northerner/Buharist will tell you, APC is like a curse/plague there!
even my bureau de change aboki wey dey east dey vote PDP him go tell you say dem don tire for baba mata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by nazicartel(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2019
see this criminal without political value deh talk.. although he's better than Okezuo Victor Ikpeazu.... Am sure he will win Mazi comfortably..
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75946606:
CONFIRMED!!
We true igbos love you our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
Keep quiet or better still speak for yourself
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by BuhariAdvocate: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2019
The hearing was shifted to next month because of election.
Factfinder1:
Noise

Few weeks ago efcc had a case with Kalu and I really can't remember how the issues died despite court others to arrest him... His sins has been washed away by joining apc.... Dear sensible Nigerians do not reinforce faliure.. Vote atiku/obi or any other party but not apc... On Saturday apc will be shocked
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by DKERIAN(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Chai! oga u are day dreaming, is only in your home town Igbere you can boast of,is it the Aba your administration almost frustrated that you are still talking about or Abak?
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by Luvtooth: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Mrakeli:
Former governor of Abia State and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for Abia North senatorial district, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, said Ariara Market traders have “unanimously agreed to give the APC presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari and APC candidates in the state minimum of 65 per cent votes in Saturday’s elections.”

This was even as he warned the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the senatorial district, Mao Ohuabunwa, to desist from recruitment of youths for thuggery while keeping his own children abroad.

Kalu said these in Igbere, in response to questions from newsmen on his arrival from Abuja, yesterday. He said Ariaria market traders, through their leaders, arrived at the decision, after several considerations.

Said Kalu: “The leadership of Ariaria, led by Chief Peter Iheke, has made the best choice by their willingness to give president Buhari minimum of 65 per cent votes.

“Ariaria market traders comprises people not just from Aba but from different places including Abia North and Enugu State. They told me their decision to support president Buhari is rational. No one has done for Ariaria market what president Buhari has done for them. Do you know that, until the president visited Aba, on February 19, many of the traders did not know that it was the president who built Ariaria market Independent Power Plant (IPP)?

“The PDP government in the state claimed it was their project but their lies and propaganda have failed. People that can’t even pay salaries or pensioners are claiming to be instituting projects. Can you imagine?”

Speaking further, Kalu said Buhari’ s visit to Aba has defeated so many lies and propaganda.

“You saw what happened in Aba where the people, majorly traders from Ariaria, came in their large numbers to welcome and thank him. Those of you present also saw the level of jubilation which erupted when I gifted president Buhari the signature of Enyimba (football).”

He explained that the good news in Aba is that with president Buhari’s IPP project, “about 37,000 shops belonging to traders and small business owners in Ariaria market will, one after another, be connected to the dedicated electricity supply.”

The former governor said the PDP-led state government should stop their hallucinations by claiming to support Buhari and to give Buhari votes.

“What happens to their own candidates? These people just want to take our credit and they are too daft to think that president Buhari believes their lies. Aba North and South will deliver Buhari and Ariaria market has vehemently assured me of that.

“You know Aba people are my own people and we have emotional attachment to each other. One great thing about Aba is that they know their own people and, as today, president Buhari has given Aba one of the important things it needs.”

Meanwhile, the former governor, has said Ohuabunwa is raising false alarm about being restricted on election day.

“If you see any strange face in your community, you should report to the security agencies immediately. Since Ohuabunwa is always desperate in using thugs to rig elections, why can’t he use his own children?

“That is the fairest thing to do. He should bring back his children from abroad instead of working hard to destroy the future of the youths with thuggery,” Kalu added.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/65-victory-for-buhari-other-candidates.html
This is how they keep deceiving buhari...chai,some APC members are wicked.
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
nazicartel:
see this criminal without political value deh talk.. although he's better than Okezuo Victor Ikpeazu.... Am sure he will win Mazi comfortably..
Yes,through his victory he will also deliver abia north to buhari.plus nkechi nwaogu will wrestle with t.a.orji in abia central...
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
DKERIAN:
Chai! oga u are day dreaming, is only in your home town Igbere you can boast of,is it the Aba your administration almost frustrated that you are still talking about or Abak?
Those traders enjoying the power supply from ariaria plant will vote buhari.igbos are too educated to be blinded by sentiments like you.
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by senatordave1(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Luvtooth:
This is how they keep deceiving buhari...chai,some APC members are wicked.
Buhari will get 30% in abia.
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by dokunbam(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
Factfinder1:
Noise

Few weeks ago efcc had a case with Kalu and I really can't remember how the issues died despite court others to arrest him... His sins has been washed away by joining apc.... Dear sensible Nigerians do not reinforce faliure.. Vote atiku/obi or any other party but not apc... On Saturday apc will be shocked

Can Atiku probe saraki?
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by Richieblack(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2019
gratiaeo:
Are they selling vote in Ariaria market? Buhari is a failure

Correct
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by abujaafar18: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
SAI Baba all the way
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by slivertongue: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
OUk the desperate scammer
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by Konki: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Taaah. Who wan dash am vote

Orji just wan form like say he dey work on his side.

If not, how will advance mobilization fund be released?
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by HappyPagan: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Somtitous:
I need the number of his weed supplier bro

In the whole of the South East, even a core Northerner/Buharist will tell you, APC is like a curse/plague there!
Lol. True talk.

1 Like

Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by Factfinder1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
dokunbam:

Can Atiku probe saraki?

Has buhari probed akpabio amechi tinubu and kalu and babarchi... Are you mad or just senseless
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by nazicartel(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes,through his victory he will also deliver abia north to buhari.plus nkechi nwaogu will wrestle with t.a.orji in abia central...
guy swerve.. wetin u Sabi... who's Nkechi to wrestle with that short abia devil?...
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Let's watch and see. Lier Kalu.
Re: 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu by dokunbam(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2019
Factfinder1:

Has buhari probed akpabio amechi tinubu and kalu and babarchi... Are you mad or just senseless

Eya pele, in your severe pain and anger which has now resulted to madness, you failed to answer my question.

I will answer your question. Their cases are still in court.

Your madness is mild and you will be ok

Now answer my question, this time try and control your madness

Can Atifku probe Saraki?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masari, Katsina Residents Hold Prayers Against Bandits / Sanwo-Olu: Teaching Will Not Be A Thankless Job In Lagos / India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.