Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type (2863 Views)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / I Need Toyota Avalon 2013 / Toyota Corolla Manual(bank Type) For #600k (2) (3) (4)

I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by Comradetega(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2019
Hi I want brand new Toyota corolla manual, this type below,

Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by Xzydar(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

How much is this one?
Be fair... It's manual remember...

Lets talk private on whatsapp ok, send me a mssg or give me your contact
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2019
Xzydar:

Lets talk private on whatsapp ok, send me a mssg or give me your contact
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by bee4un: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Best Nigerian Used.

Comradetega:

Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by bee4un: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Call 08054562248
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by mejai(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2019
2008 model, brand new in 2019.... 11yrs. E go hard o.
Even south Africa dat assembled it no go get am again.

E go hard for tokunbo sef, cos no dealer go wan import manual.

Best option, go for 9ja used. U can upgrade, update, customize, modify and even love-vendor it.

Mine is eleven yrs and still rolling. Engine never tampered except aesthetics and suspension wahala

Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by segzyndpep(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Why do you prefer manual?
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by Gozzzy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Comradetega:
You can't get a new one of that car... Unless you mean toks
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by Julbu(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
I can only sell my clean in and out avensis manual 2007 model for you.... Letz talk on maitjulius@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by Comradetega(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2019
segzyndpep:
Why do you prefer manual?

Cux have driven one on manual and it was a good experience,, no one can just come into ur car and drive,,cux the Manuel is confusing to non owner of the car,

Like example before u start the car,,u must clutch down totally, before the car start,,and the reverse gear., if u are new to that manual u will be confused. U get me,that's why I like the Manuel not like automati

Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by Comradetega(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Gozzzy:

You can't get a new one of that car... Unless you mean toks

Yea true,cux it has been hard so far,,the onces am getting is use ounces,

What if I go to Toyota company direct,
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by segzyndpep(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Comradetega:

Cux have driven one on manual and it was a good experience,, no one can just come into ur car and drive,,cux the Manuel is confusing to non owner of the car,

Like example before u start the car,,u must clutch down totally, before the car start,,and the reverse gear., if u are new to that manual u will be confused. U get me,that's why I like the Manual not like automati

I drove manual too for like 5years before switching to automatic.It was 407 manual though.
I am just thinking manual will be too stressful for ehailing.u can also start manual on neutral gear if your handbrake is working.I prefer to start it on neutral.
Thanks for the explanation
For thw reason that most times only you can drive it its sweet.
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by mejai(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Have u seen the manual?
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
mejai:
2008 model, brand new in 2019.... 11yrs. E go hard o.
Even south Africa dat assembled it no go get am again.

E go hard for tokunbo sef, cos no dealer go wan import manual.

Best option, go for 9ja used. U can upgrade, update, customize, modify and even love-vendor it.

Mine is eleven yrs and still rolling. Engine never tampered except aesthetics and suspension wahala

South Africa recently stopped the production of VW Golf 1.
https://www.cars.co.za/motoring_news/ranked-the-5-best-volkswagen-citigolfs/46873/

Issues With My '98 VW Golf III Auto trans / Basic Information About Your Toyota Camry / Genuine Toyota Spare Part Dealer In Abuja