Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,699 members, 7,941,670 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media (8564 Views)

Bobrisky Picture In EFCC Cell Surface On Social Media / "She's Back"as Billionaire Ned Nwoko’s Daughter Surface On Social Media (photos) / Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by Oyinsblog(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2019
Brainy CV was pictured working in the kitchen topless with just a black pantie on. The light-skinned lady claims to be a talented cook.

She is presently promoting her song “F*ck and No Pay” which has deep adult contents that underage people should avoid. Her scantily-clad pictures have gone viral with Brainy resisting pressures to take them down.

Photos below:

https://justofofo.com.ng/2019/02/pictures-of-nigerian-female-singer-cooking-nked-surface-on-social-media/

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by iceboy4752(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2019
How is she naked now?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by Larryfest(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
This naija ladies are gradually loosing it...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by ceejayMAX(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2019
N@ked and I nor dey see bobby??

Op oya take am

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by IamPlato(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2019
When you Enter You Get Confused On Wether To Eat her Or The imaginary food she is cooking

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by ShinqRambq: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2019
I bet d body odour will b on d food

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by Khd95(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2019
can somebody tell her to face this side,i want to check something wink

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by sparog(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Who wears high heels to cook

See her small butt like groundnut sef

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by Donice01: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Meanwhile watch singer teni clash with police..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Dn27-kc5Y

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by clive2u(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
black pant so she go dey repeat am any how without washing
i like her small nyash sha
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by FESTAcCYPHER: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
FESTAC CYPHER 1.0 �
OUT NOW! � �

FEATURING��
@kulture77
@callme_abizi
@iam_ebreezi
@thatboy_ebi
@supaslimi
@sleemz_bae .
�prod. @officialyungwillis
�dir. @dakingoz
�edits. @_kingtula_
�hosted by @jambazedotcom

WATCH HERE �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQNOf_DZMcI

#festacypher

Give us your review on twitter

https://twitter.com/festacypher/status/1098001661807812613?s=08
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by Heroclitus(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
"I have my own way,u have your own way,but for the only way,the true way and the correct way,it doesn't exist" Kent Keith

Maybe there's nothing wrong with it
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by pacifik(f): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
And it's hazardous to wear high heels in the Kitchen... I betchu most girls like her can't differentiate a pot from a frying pan...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by pally123: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
This in fact, is the only song she can sing. In the bedroom. But she get fine, sexy and inviting legs sha. I go just pour under 25minutes
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by pointblank247(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Larryfest:
when did this one become a nigerian
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by gizmoh27(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
pally123:
This in fact, is the only song she can sing. In the bedroom. But she get fine, sexy and inviting legs sha. I go just pour under 25minutes
bros u sure say u dey reach 5min on nrml days?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by nedubest(m): 3:41am On Feb 22, 2019
Larryfest:

i tell u bro
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by GreenArrow2: 6:49am On Feb 22, 2019
That backside picture is not sexy at all.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2019
Larryfest:
.....LOSING
So SAD BROTHER.
That’s why LADIES should always be TAMED no matter how CHARISMATIC such a lady appears.
Because it takes just a stimulation of the RIGHT evil spirit to knock them off
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media by Houseofglam7(f): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2019
Oh wow
I weep for the next generation
Damn!
How and where did we lose it

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Grabs Kim Kardashian Ass In Public / See What This Lady Posted On Instagram –they Say She Has The Best Booty In Kenya / Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.