Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,490 members, 7,901,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe (69950 Views)

Re: Wike's Presidential Honour: Amaechi Protests, Lambasts Osinbajo, Denied Acce / Buhari in closed-Door meeting with North-East Governors, Service Chiefs / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by omachas: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
It is like you all are surprised.
I am not , I am expecting punishments for Osibanjo by Bubu and his Cabal.
His atrocities in details:
(1) In Bubu absence he made a southerner substantive Director of DSS which Bubu refused to do.
(2)He also confirm Walter Onoghen a southerner as the chief justice of Nigeria after Bubu refused to do it after 3 months.
(3)He also forgot that he was a mere commissioner,sack his superior Mamma Daura when Bubu was absent.
Although,late Pa Bubu not minding public outcry has replaced all the appointees.
But do you expect Osibanjo to go scot-free?
The answer is No.
After the election on 23 Feb,Osinbanjo will be presented with corrupt allegations by the EFCC and he will be forced to resign and he will be replaced accordingly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Rotimi47: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Propaganda grin
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Donraqh(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Doyin okupe is a bastard unrepentant liar. A fool at 20 is a fool forever.

No matter how fast falsehood runs, truth will soon catch up.

My dear, no body speaks from no where.

If you have your own version of the episode kindly make it available than rain insults.

Every information must not suit or address your intent penultimately. Do not insult others to make yourself feel better.

6 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by 752hub: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Osinbanjo cannot not sack driver, but he sacked head of DSS. What are you saying

FarahAideed:
It's no secret that Osinbanjo is completely sidelined in the villa and I mean completely sidelined to the extent Osinbanjo cannot even sack a driver in the Villa .

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
faithfull18:
This is serious if true. That man needs to be voted out.

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by FantasticJ: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
toolovely:

stale!!!! Doyin is now igbo. you huys are just bunch of shameless zombies

Doyin Okupe should have showed us evidence of that communication or him, you and every other gullible person that find this bull crap worthy of credence are all foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Synthase(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fake news sharers, I am happy to inform you that whatever fake news you spread now will never convince the Buharist to change their mind come Saturday. You are only wasting your time...
BTW this is an advice to you from a good friend

"Because you saw it on Facebook or Twitter or anywhere else on the internet doesn't make it true, correct or factual.
Still, always use your head (which by the way is not for carrying load)"

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by 2T215: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Is it possible to ask why he was not there, a meeting of such sensitivity. While I do have my doubt about the news, I smell something is not right.
There is more to what we are seeing.

Chukwurah003:
PDP cannot stop lying. Someone that has been Acting President several times will be denied entry into some meeting. Atiku is going down.

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by soggy28(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
I could av believe the story.but bcoz it is coming from doyin okupe,I find it hard it hard to believe it.
In case u don't know him doyin okupe is an unrepentant liar both in public and private lives

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Below is Shagari meeting with service chiefs

Can anyone locate Ekwueme there

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by TruthinAction: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
It is part of the Islamization Agenda. All service chiefs are Muslims. All northern governors in APC are Muslims. Osinbajo is the only odd man out. This confirms my suspicion that the helicopter crash was meant to kill him. They want him out by all means. Yorubas should have sense now. Buhari is anti Christian and his motives are very clear. Just that some of his followers from the south have made up their minds no to see any evil in this government.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by FarahAideed: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
752hub:
Osinbanjo cannot not sack driver, but he sacked head of DSS. What are you saying

Sacked head of which DSS ? grin don't be naive man , Daura remains behind the scenes head of the DSS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Kolping: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Osinbajo is the DE JURE Vice President of Nigeria...

5 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by ddjay: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
ozodigboo:
Those who are hoping to vote APC so dt their Yoruba son will enter in 2023 are joking.
Buhari ? He won't do it.
They just need Tinubu and Osinbajo for reelection.
The total humiliation of Tinubu by the Northern cabal will happen immediately after the polls on Saturday.
O, i can't wait to see this happen, the south west is just full of political novices. They think the alliance with the hausa/fulani north will favour them, okay na carry on, nobody will advice or caution you, we will just watch and see how u people are being used like underwear

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by AnalQueenluci: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
fergie001:
The rumours has been out since 2days that he is been threatening to resign.
Heard it from a deep source but can't say its reason A or B.
Seriously in a deep discussion with Buhari.

His problem though isn't Buhari but Abba Kyari...whatever transpired between both of them is unknown for now..

For political reasons,his SW bloc is appealing he doesn't resign.
i hate politics but i wl talk,

yorubas and almajiri has low iq ,dey boast of lagos as dia achievement because igbos ar developing it 4 dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by yemi15(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a moronic amala eater.

Doyin Okupe is Igbo? Accept the fact that your osinbade is a mere trademoni commissioner.

Dead. Bikonu lol. But will the "educated" slaves and their #1 "educated" slave, houseboy and ordinary commissioner hear? No is the answer.
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by bakishom: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fake news as usual
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Viergeachar: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

Sack that has since been quietly reversed

Even after the DSS came out to warn just yesterday that anyone dealing with Daura was doing so at his own risk

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
frankman365:
A mere commissioner wants to attend meeting.
you're an embarrassment to your family. Mere commissioner who has the record of been a vp in this country.
Am not sure if any of your generation can attain such height.

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by bakishom: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by yemi15(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
Xander85:

I've always suspected many of these monikers posing as Yoruba are actually core northern muslims....specifically, Hausa-Fulani! Sometimes the logic they exhibit and the stand they take on certain issues just beggars belief! sad

The Yoruba "educated" slaves too are not far behind, so some of those monikers might actually be Yoruba people especially Yoruba Muslims. Just saying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by yemi15(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
azpekuliar:
He was expected to be at Alaba market sharing TraderMoni that's why he was denied entry.

He obviously did not meet target lol.

6 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Salvationboy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
kehinde1588:
See as Igbos rushed to comment on this thread..lol.

Everyone up there just exhibiting their stupidity and foolishness.

why do you enjoy using such words on others the people you are killing your self for don't even know or regard you. we are all one we should learn to respect each other. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by koboko69: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
FarahAideed:
It's no secret that Osinbanjo is completely sidelined in the villa and I mean completely sidelined to the extent Osinbanjo cannot even sack a driver in the Villa .

But he could sack a whole DSS boss...?

The person wey dey do u...u never know
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Fenmark: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Well, if it is true that means there is a hidden agenda,moreover it shows that Buhari is not a honest person to Nigerians
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by MONITZ: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
jamaicabakare:
Rubbish News

Y won't it be rubbish news,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by yemi15(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
emmyxtacy:
it's true. The husband of my colleague at the office works with the DSS, he told her that the VP was denied entry,this situation angered osinbanjo to the extent that he tendered his resignation but the cabal pleaded with him not to do it.

The cabal pleaded with him after humiliating him and he changed his mind? This Osunbade guy is the #1 "educated" slave SMH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Viergeachar: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
kutchs:

He sacked Daura and replaced him with Matthew Seiyefa, tell me where Seiyafa is now.

Whatever, GEJ couldn't dare even when YarAdua was confirmed to be in coma.

At the slightest indication that YarAdua was flown in, he dismissed the meeting he was holding, shittting his pants while he was at it.
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Tareq1105: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
iwayumeh:
According to a tweet By Doyin Okupe and Professor yemi Osinbajo was humiliated when he attempted entry into a security involving Mr Buhari, service chiefs and some selected Northern Governors.

He posted this quote from Yemi Osinbajo

'I Wasn't informed of the meeting, when I heard of it, I was refused entrance. Yet, Governors were allowed to attend. -Osinbanjo-

If this quote is confirmed , it will not be the first time the cabal is treating Osinbajo this way. The VP who is considered a paper weight politician is not regarded within the presidents Political circle.

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1098500733379530752?s=19

Another lie from PDP..

To the best of my knowledge Osinbajo was in Lagos then campaigning in the markets and meeting Hausa Fulani community.
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Earlystar698(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.