Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,344 members, 7,932,262 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) (42330 Views)

Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] / Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
This nollywood actor is very stewpid.So for the #30m he receives as constituency allawee every month it is public toilet that is not worth #50k he could build.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by ajayiopy: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
GOOD DEVELOPMENT BUT AM NOT IMPRESSED BY THE ENVIRONMENT OF THE TOILET .
YOU COULD DO BETTER NEXT TIME ,I CAN CONTRUCT A BETTER,BEFITTING AND GLOBAL STANDARD PUBLIC TOILET FOR YOU WITH 3.5M

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by otokx(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mediocrity unlimited.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by segun18(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
My God! A public toilet is being commissioned and the whole city gathered to launch it? Who and what has bewitch our Nation? I weep for my country Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is sad to say the least,
It cost more in Security details and arrangements to commission this than it did to build this shameful 'project'. Build a poultry that employs just 5 people on a permanent basis and contribute to the local economy
iidiots everywhere
Like Buhari like Desmond

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Now, Afonja can stop lining on Carter Bridge rail every morning backing the lagoon to indiscriminately defaecate into the water, polluting the aquatic life and surroundings.

But wait oooo

This is an achievement of an APC govt in this 21st century.

Alu melu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Tywo2018: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
What soughts of nonsense is this ... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by jkmadu16: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
but if Na this kind of toilet OK Na . half bread is better than none. the building itself Na toilet.
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by fedora04: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
You now see that we have missed it

.Public toilet commissioning is now something we should celebrate.Something a youth corper can contribute if he solicits for funds for 5 months

Tell me,How many toilets are in there?.What is in place for maintenance? What will power the borehole? e.t.c

Fellow Nigerians.please lets stop celebrating mediocrity and come back to our senses.

Desmond,i was expecting something better.And please dont critique me by saying at least he did something.Is this what is needed viz-a-viz what he is earning?

My tots though

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tapout:
they couldn't even tile it, just look at the surrounding, Smh. He himself can he use that toilet if he is pressed?? undecided
And it was celebrated
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Bashoruntolu(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Can yhu imagine What public toilet It's a shame that man I so much respect (in movies) is involved in this rubbish. This is not what your people want bro
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Fireboi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
A house of assembly member nd commisioner of transportation commissioning a toilet that isnt even up to standard.
Leaders making us ashamed of our motherland.....
Smh.
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Poo and pay
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Shaprara: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Yesterday Nollywood Actor and Politician, Desmond Elliot was spotted with Commissioner Of Transportation In Lagos commissioning the Public Toilet Desmond donated for his constituency.

He shared some photos on his with caption saying....

Good to see Desmond joined the swamp already, one would think Desmondbeing a man who was part of Nollywood( when there was less funding and they connected well with the poor and downthrotened , most of them were poor back then so surely Desmond could relate) would know this does not alleviate the suffering of his constituents. This is a 5th world country toilet my people, how and why should we accept this. Toilet that doesn’t meet standard and regulation. We shouldn’t accept stuffs like this that corpers are using for there own pet project in various place of assignment. I expect Desmond to do better.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/photos-of-desmond-elliot-commissioning-the-public-toilet-he-donated/
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
JamaicanLove:
undecided
u like shot put
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
WTF? Commissioning a freaking toilet? BS! Just imagine how some pple are even adulating and praising him. Wait, don't these guys travel around the globe? Do they ever learn anything?

Thunder fire you all, I swear! angry

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by MacLovington(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Well at least Desmond Elliot is not disappointing Donald Trump. grin cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Kposkila: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mcreloaded:

I pray make you no use the toilet when you are pressed.
There is no film trick when one is pressed he or she will manage any type of toilet.
Shit no send the environment u want dispose am
This is not befitting, so shameful, even the younger ones in APC has not shown good example, even me go shame to commission this pit toilet.
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmmmmm
APC
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Olukologia24592(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Eliot is greater than Obi any day any time.

We love you honourable Desmond.
Mentally enslaved. So toilet is now a project to be commissioned? I tire for you
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
When i first saw this headline, i thought it referred to ini edo, if u know u know.

grin grin

Desmond Toilet
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by AfricanMagic(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Yesterday Nollywood Actor and Politician, Desmond Elliot was spotted with Commissioner Of Transportation In Lagos commissioning the Public Toilet Desmond donated for his constituency.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/photos-of-desmond-elliot-commissioning-the-public-toilet-he-donated/
for real? Public toilet?
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Efikoroy: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
When i first saw this headline, i thought it referred to ini edo, if u know u know.[/quote]

Like ur mother and sisters abi?
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by openmine(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fourwinds:
u like shot put

Are you normal?
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Are you normal?

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Look at how dirty the environment is sef angry angry angry

NaijaCelebrity:

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75966427][/quote]

undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
JamaicanLove:

undecided
hehehehe

Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fourwinds:
hehehehe

Wawu
Re: Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) / "I Am Very Rich Now" - Mavin's Korede Bello [pix] / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.