Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,146 members, 7,970,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:14 AM

70% Of African Football Players Believe Or Use ‘juju’ - Odemwingie (SE Striker) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 70% Of African Football Players Believe Or Use ‘juju’ - Odemwingie (SE Striker) (454 Views)

Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled / Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum / Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message (2) (3) (4)

(1)

70% Of African Football Players Believe Or Use ‘juju’ - Odemwingie (SE Striker) by MGab25(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2019
By Yugo's Hub Blog

[img]https://2.bp..com/-bHaEWFgcfUo/XG54EXak7II/AAAAAAAABao/vTBG8xyE14kz6JtdjlF3n_mjnhenT0MdwCLcBGAs/s1600/Odemwingie.png[/img]
Former Super Eagles’ striker, Osaze Odemwingie, has recently released a Video explaining how he received treatment from a herbalist, many years ago, when he was injured.
The Russian-born 37-year-old footballer said: ”I had a fall in training, I also hurt my shoulder and broke my arm. I was afraid to tell my mom so they took me to the local juju man.

They poured hot water to relax the muscles. Somehow they returned the hand to the place, while I yelled, they twisted some small sticks. There was a rite with a chicken.”
In the interview with championat.com, Odemwingie revealed that most African players believe in juju treatment than going to see doctors, when injured. ”At least 70% of players believe in it. They think that some kind of salve will save them,” he added.

Watch The Video Here: https://www.yugo.com.ng/2019/02/70-of-african-players-believe-in-juju.html

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: 70% Of African Football Players Believe Or Use ‘juju’ - Odemwingie (SE Striker) by MGab25(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Nawa oo! This is scary!
Re: 70% Of African Football Players Believe Or Use ‘juju’ - Odemwingie (SE Striker) by lalasticlala(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2019

(1)

Davido Paid £55,000 To Wait For Seats To Be Filled At 02 Arena / New Energy! New Music!! Peter Okoye Set To Drop A New Song As He Share New Photo / HP Core I3 Laptop,touch Screen For Sale For As Low As 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.