Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,332 members, 7,937,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts (56915 Views)

Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza / Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by Dirkcoyt: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
FESTAcCYPHER:
FESTAC CYPHER 1.0 �
OUT NOW! � �

FEATURING��
@kulture77
@callme_abizi
@iam_ebreezi
@thatboy_ebi
@supaslimi
@sleemz_bae .
�prod. @officialyungwillis
�dir. @dakingoz
�edits. @_kingtula_
�hosted by @jambazedotcom

WATCH HERE �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQNOf_DZMcI

#festacypher

Give us your review on twitter

https://twitter.com/festacypher/status/1098001661807812613?s=08

Kulture has the best bars
Thatboy_ebi has the best delivery

The rest were only riding swags and making the lips move fast.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by collinsprince: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
The Nigerian army has finally reacted to the viral video of cadets, assaulting a young man whose clothes were removed. In the video which went viral last year December, the cadets were spotted slapping the assaulting victim and also torturing him. The Nigerian army who reacted to the viral video of cadets assaulting the young man in a press statement released today, stated that none of the alleged cadets is fully dressed like present day Nigerian Army (NA) personnel.The statement further revealed that the camouflage is not the proper Nigerian army camouflage in use today.

According to Colonel SAGIR MUSA, the Acting Director Army Public Relations, with the silent professional transformation going on in the NA and the professional temperament of the NA leadership at all levels of command, one will be doubtful of the conduct of these “fake soldiers’ as shown in the video recording.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/21/nigerian-army-reacts-to-video-of-cadets-assaulting-a-young-man/

Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: hard, difficult, painful , troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, thief.
.Verb: Buhari.
. Past Tense: Buharied
. Present Continuous: Buharying
. Present Perfect: Buharise
E.g:
... Some girls always like to buharise things,
... The test was Buharistic,
... I had a very Buharied week.
# Buhari: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable.
E.g:
... Please don't come and Buharificate issues here.
... The only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was Buharific !!
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by winj: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nigerian army is only good for military parades, not fighting wars - They are only strong when attacking innocent civilians they are paid to protect!

Go see what almajaris in boko haram do to them!
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by Ajagbe97(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
justbusy:
That's why your dad hanged himself!
I only made u have a feel of what you wish others...#justbusy
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by igwefivestar(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
The Nigerian army has finally reacted to the viral video of cadets, assaulting a young man whose clothes were removed. In the video which went viral last year December, the cadets were spotted slapping the assaulting victim and also torturing him. The Nigerian army who reacted to the viral video of cadets assaulting the young man in a press statement released today, stated that none of the alleged cadets is fully dressed like present day Nigerian Army (NA) personnel.The statement further revealed that the camouflage is not the proper Nigerian army camouflage in use today.

According to Colonel SAGIR MUSA, the Acting Director Army Public Relations, with the silent professional transformation going on in the NA and the professional temperament of the NA leadership at all levels of command, one will be doubtful of the conduct of these “fake soldiers’ as shown in the video recording.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/21/nigerian-army-reacts-to-video-of-cadets-assaulting-a-young-man/

Why are they reacting, python is dancing.
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by uuzba(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
jeff1607:
Nigerian army only know oppression
How many people have run out of this Nigeria? Both Educated and uneducated? People have crossed desert just to run away. Edo girls have sold their soul to prostitution just to get away from Nigerian hardship.
Even our president ran to London to swallow panadol for 4 months. Senators, governors all running out.
Now you tell, Nigerian soldier, he should not travel O. He should fight and defend the enemy and remain patriotic and faithful to Nigeria?
he should do houseboy for Nigerians. And when boko harram start throwing bombs, he should receive the the bullets to protect his people.
And can his salary ever buy jeep?
Guy, think am na!? These soldiers are beyond frustrated. And they will mess you up if you irritate them.
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by BrokenCock: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kai! Only if ppl will understand that cadets are not commissioned officers. All these rubbish wont be happening.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by uuzba(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
winj:
Nigerian army is only good for military parades, not fighting wars - They are only strong when attacking innocent civilians they are paid to protect!

Go see what almajaris in boko haram do to them!
In warfare, equipment is everything. If you are so sophisticated that you can press one button on your laptop and all the enemy dies, then you have won the war, because you have superior technology.
Boko haram have better guns and bigger weapons that Nigerian army.

If they ever run out of money, they just kidnap another set of school girls, impregnate them, and demand the federal government to give them hard earned millions of Euros, or Pounds sterling. Then set the girls free whenever they like.
These guys are receiving TOP service for their basterdness. While Nigerian soldiers receive gra-nut for all their patriotism.
cry
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ajagbe97:
I only made u have a feel of what you wish others...#justbusy
Your parents are childless!
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by Shampoo77: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Every thing about Nigeria is lies, false and fakes. Shame to Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by EmekaBlue(m): 4:56am On Feb 22, 2019
Neddyogu:
I doubt if soldiers would be brutalizing someone and allow it to be filmed by bystanders as can be seen from this pic. We no know wetin to believe again for dis country. Too much fake news everywhere. This election should just pass joor.
thats their friend doing d video for showoff...these r lill rat cadets
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by uchwar1: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Guyman02:
Stop lying that colour if belt belongs to Cadets of Nigerian Defense Academy which I also attended
so what happened? Are you not ashamed showing your uselessness here?
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by uchwar1: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2019
Emmasnoop:
Boke haram Don pursue Una from meduguri na here Una won show Una self.
see another ignorant Nigerian. So Boko Haram pursued cadets from your "meduguri" to your village. God have mercy
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Interesting
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by lglempire: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
contact us for graphic design and album cover,etc @+2349077323269

Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by Ajagbe97(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
justbusy:
Your parents are childless!
...lol...I see Immaturity is a problem here.. takia
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by Kodext(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ajagbe97:
...lol...I see Immaturity is a problem here.. takia
Ajagbe How I wish they understood d drills that Pluming 101 is Certain! Jobs r meant to be served!
Chawuzing is a necessity, but doing so with stealth.

Leave some civilians with their beliefs oga sir.
Is been a while!
Permission to carry on sir?
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by NNAMDIII(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kodext:

Ajagbe How I wish they understood d drills that Pluming 101 is Certain! Jobs r meant to be served!
Chawuzing is a necessity, but doing so with stealth.

Leave some civilians with their beliefs oga sir.
Is been a while!
Permission to carry on sir?
You!! This your moniker is familiar. You're a Godfather bah? abi Mandela?
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by Kodext(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
NNAMDIII:
You!! This your moniker is familiar. You're a Godfather bah? abi Mandela?

Gentleman Go back to your Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-71RC thread and ask of kodext, Taught alot of stuff there during my first 67rc experience!

Clear?
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by NNAMDIII(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kodext:

Gentleman Go back to your Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-71RC thread and ask of kodext, Taught alot of stuff there during my first 67rc experience!

Clear?
Very clear sir! I just know that the moniker was familiar, I've been following that thread since the time of 68rc.
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by NNAMDIII(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kodext:

Clear?
You!! this useless thing, i now remember your father!! Afsb tested back to back to back, you left solace group November last year. Wassup bro
Re: Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts by Kodext(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
NNAMDIII:
You!! this useless thing, i now remember your father!! Afsb tested back to back to back, you left solace group November last year. Wassup bro

Lol mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.