Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Popular Celebrity Stylist Louis Fido Dives Into Music, Releases Track.(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Celebrity Stylist Louis Fido Dives Into Music, Releases Track.(pics) (329 Views)

Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawal Poses Without Underwear (Photos) / Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celebrity Stylist Louis Fido Dives Into Music, Releases Track.(pics) by SegunOnCars: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
A Popular Celebrity Stylist and Fashion icon who Fills the wardrobes of popular Artists like Timaya, 2Baba and many others has decided to delve into Music. He says Music was always His passion along with Fashion and has actually tried his hands in the waters of music in the past but just decided to get serious with it with His debut song titled "No Love" released on Valentines Day 2019. The song has an Afropop appeal and is currently being played across all Radio stations. He kind of sounds like a meticulous version of Patoranking. Listen to the track on YouTube at the link Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncp8FRaFjDI

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Associate With Losers” — Toyin Lawani Replies Bobrisky / Dubai Government Denys R.kelly's Performance At The Kingdom / Hahaha.. Funiest Trick By Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.