Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC (10457 Views)

87 Million PVCs Collected Says INEC / 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by uncleamachinonig(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
we will never allow a ROBBING HOOD to rule over this country....

sai baba all the.... 2023 sure die

2 Likes

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Expect at most 36.5million votes to be casted.
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Anambralstson: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
WarriAproko:
grin Lagos and kano looking at baba
Atiku will win Lagos for sure
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Racoon(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
shocked Now the dice is cast.
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by bettercreature(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari is in serious trouble,the number of PVC collected in ipod states is staggering grin grin grin grin
Ipod really mean business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by charleff512(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
INEC transparency is commendable.Prof Mahmood is working hard as an umbiased umpire.Kudos to Him!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Timekeeper: 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
fergie001:
The Independent National Electoral Commission says 72, 775, 502 Nigerians now have Permanent Voter Cards.

The INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, said this at a press conference in Abuja on Thursday.

He said, “Out of 84, 004, 084 registered voters, 72, 775, 502 have PVCs”

According to INEC, 11, 228, 582 PVCs remain uncollected as of today.

Yakubu said all the uncollected cards had been deposited at the Central Bank of Nigeria.

According to the commission, Lagos has the highest number of collected PVCs which stands at 5.5 million while Ekiti State with 666,591 cards has the lowest.

https://punchng.com/breaking-72-7m-pvcs-collected-inec/

11, 228, 582 PVCs remain uncollected as of today.

If Dominique, lalasticala and I collect our own on Saturday, it will remain 11,228,579
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by blackgold2018(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
momove4real25:
Yes. Mine is resting in my wallet against Sat election. But d tfare I wasted last weekend still dey pain me sha
Where are u and where are u traveling to?
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by fergie001: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Timekeeper:

11, 228, 582 PVCs remain uncollected as of today.

If Dominique, lalasticala and I collect our own on Saturday, it will remain 11,228,579
grin grin angry grin angry grin grin grin
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by bettercreature(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Movic1:
Kano, kastina and kaduna will take care of Atiku stronghold. Seriously Atiku can't win this coming election... My own is that I can't wait to start hearing biafra or death again. It gives me cheesy cheesy.. 4+4 = Sai main gaski'a
You never know,we just have to hope
If you look at the number of PVC collected in south east plus the coup against Buhari i dont think Buhari can win without a very serious rigging

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Roydonzy87: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
In an ideal world, Atiku should win by 72.6999million votes. But it is not an ideal world, we have fools, we have nincompoops, we have bozos, we have deranged elements, we have demented nitwits, we have gullible illiterates, we have poor fools, we have impoverished people that will do anything just to get by. I think all those category of people will add to the number of votes Buhari will get. But I suppose we have a modest world here in Nigeria at least, where sanity prevails and Atiku will win. I want to believe the majority of this number are hardworking, sensible, learned, wise and patriotic Nigerians that want the best for this nation. Buhari must go and Atiku is coming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
E no even reach money wet Ronaldo dey collect weekly; if to say na money now.
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
In Kano and Lagos, Atiku will surely get the votes of SE people too. His chances are good though. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Akiika: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Palmerbarry:
Damn, am yet to collect mine.
Don't worry, your comments on NL will translate to vote grin
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Sicilyjoe: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Even with all the noise from nnamdi kanu, no referendum no election, still people registered and collected their pvc's
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lagos has enlightened Voters, except it is true that Tinubu has a backdoor to the VT of the card database as speculated. If this Election is not rigged, then I see no reason all these online beggars will vote for Buhari.

The masses are crying, teachers are crying, politicians are crying, only three years of Buhari o.

Where is Amaechi, the Daura Delivery service?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by ibegeeee: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
wow Katsina ….98% collection

2 Likes

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by senatordave1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
MajorJeffery:
In Kano and Lagos, Atiku will surely get the votes of SE people too. His chances are good though. undecided
Advance wailing.using 50% national average,36 million should turnout with less than 50% in the south and 55% up north.
Buhari 18 million
Atiku 13 million
Others 5 million .
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by senatordave1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
ibegeeee:
wow Katsina ….98% collection
Expect over 60% turnout.
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Roydonzy87:
In an ideal world, Atiku should win by 72.6999million votes. But it is not an ideal world, we have fools, we have nincompoops, we have bozos, we have deranged elements, we have demented nitwits, we have gullible illiterates, we have poor fools, we have impoverished people that will do anything just to get by. I think all those category of people will add to the number of votes Buhari will get. But I suppose we have a modest world here in Nigeria at least, where sanity prevails and Atiku will win. I want to believe the majority of this number are hardworking, sensible, learned, wise and patriotic Nigerians that want the best for this nation. Buhari must go and Atiku is coming!

See rants Mehn. I wonder how people around you manage your case.

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by ebenholer(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Before you vote, just remember that Buhari told Nigerians that killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria, that they are from other West African Countries, but Buhari wants Nigerians to surrender/donate their ancestral land to the immigrant Fulani Jihadist herdsmen for peace to reign in Nigeria.

No single Fulani herdsmen has been prosecuted for all the killings they carried out and still carrying out,
Buhari has refused to arrest Miyetti Allah instead Buhari's Defense Minister is supporting the killer herdsmen

1 Like

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Anambralstson: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Advance wailing.using 50% national average,36 million should turnout with less than 50% in the south and 55% up north.
Buhari 18 million
Atiku 13 million
Others 5 million .
Benue and Plateau state 4.3 million have collected their PVCs grin I dey pity you councillordave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by Anambralstson: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by WarriAproko: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos for sure
at ur backyard... Baba is getting 4m. U think the yorubas are fools. Thats is jagaban state. And the most develope state in nigeria. So open ur eyes
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by WarriAproko: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
bettercreature:
You never know,we just have to hope
If you look at the number of PVC collected in south east plus the coup against Buhari i dont think Buhari can win without a very serious rigging
no rigging buhari will win free and fair
Re: 72.7 Million PVCs Collected - INEC by WarriAproko: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
bettercreature:
Buhari is in serious trouble,the number of PVC collected in ipod states is staggering grin grin grin grin
Ipod really mean business
gombe, yobe, and bornu are buharist. They already cancel SE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China / Abia Owes Judges, Doctors 30 Months Salaries – NLC / Nigerians Won’t Live With Terrorism,Poverty For 40 Years – PDP Replies Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.