Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) (54542 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by varyo: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
So sad!!! !!! the only thing they hear now is shoot aside anybody with ballot box.They won't look inwards for their own.They will nit being it up in their private meeting with Buhari they wont bring up such issues.

They are all eye service men,seeking tips and positions trying to beat being sacked by the president.
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by aforosco(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Why is the Author Bidding Behind papers, You can't be saying a Captain. Mention the Officer's name so that he can be traceable and get needed attention. The worse have already happened to him why you Afraid.
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by Chofun90(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is the right time to join the bloody civilians to flush out all Nigeria politicians that is looting Nigeria treasure to have a betterment country.
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by Sluvist(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari is a goer
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by shugasofttouch: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
buygala:
It would have been better if the bomb had killed him instantly at the war front cry

I can't even begin to imagine how a once active and very agile fellow will be reduced to this heap of mangled flesh and depression won't kill him faster than the pain this injury is inflicting on him..

RIP IN ADVANCE SIR cry ....Sincerely I would wish myself dead if I were in his shoes...the pain and anguish isn't worth trying to hang on to life
God forbid my brother won't die. He would live long to see grand children. We haven't and won't give up on him. Not anytime
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by shugasofttouch: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oricha79:
This news is not complete, why hiding your identity if truly you are abandoned by the military...pdp propaganda just to discredit APC government. Shior, next level is certain.
it's not a propaganda we hide his identity for security reasons. If u doubt me send me a Dm I would send u my number so I can take u to the hospital to see things for yourself.
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by shugasofttouch: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oricha79:
This news is not complete, why hiding your identity if truly you are abandoned by the military...pdp propaganda just to discredit APC government. Shior, next level is certain.
it's not a propaganda we hide his identity for security reasons. If u doubt me send me a Dm I would send u my number so I can take u to the hospital to see things for yourself.
aforosco:
Why is the Author Bidding Behind papers, You can't be saying a Captain. Mention the Officer's name so that he can be traceable and get needed attention. The worse have already happened to him why you Afraid.
Oricha79:
it's not a propaganda we hide his identity for security reasons. If u doubt me send me a Dm I would send u my number so I can take u to the hospital to see things for yourself. My dear it's for security reasons u won't understand
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by shugasofttouch: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oricha79:
ADAMUSALEH:

it is not propaganda... I had personally gone to visit this soldier. Kindly go to Cedar crest hospital Abuja, room 9 and see for yourself... It's real
Oricha79:
it's not a propaganda we hide his identity for security reasons. If u doubt me send me a Dm I would send u my number so I can take u to the hospital to see things for yourself. Thank you my brother. It's beyond us now we have managed this situation since Dec right now it's just God
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by shugasofttouch: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
tosin4lyf:
Thief !!! Barawo!!! Scammer
may u never experience such pain
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by shugasofttouch: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
klever18:

is he your brother?are you in Abuja? if yes then carry this pics and go to Brekete Family and I assure you justice will be done
pls help me understand what brekete family is thank you
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by fuse88(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2019
Oricha79:
I don't think you have human feelings.na wao
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by Gentleziggy(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2019
I intended to enlist into d army but what a mseeing in that picture it is better I back off
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by Emanodimo(m): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2019
Abeg, cut off the damage part.
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by UKBobo(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Zoo health insurance.... There is more care for wounded animals in India than serving soldiers in the shithole
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by Nigerfine2: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2019
You see why they said our hospital system is not good.a non medical professional even knows that that leg needs to be amputated saves his life time and money.what do they think they could do to the rotten leg.
I wish you well army man
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:26am On Feb 22, 2019
But If That Dullard In ASO Rock Said They Should Go And Kill Ballot Snatchers, They Won't Hesitate To Do So, Whereas They Abandoned What Suppose To Be Done Well
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by seangy4konji: 1:54am On Feb 22, 2019
TRAVEL101:
You are healed in Jesus name.
I will like a moral standing NGO to come forward to his aid.
And let's raise donation for his treatment.
He needs our support.
Shares and like if you support this idea.�
what happened to the army he joi end or the federal government.

If a USA soldier gets wounded in battle?is it a citizen in Ohio that will start a fundraiser for him to be healed. Nigerian leader go treat head ache in Germany but can't treat soldiers but I thought some guys say Nigeria is working?
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by DerideGull(m): 3:04am On Feb 22, 2019
Nigeria is disgrace to humanity. The best thing to do to the geographical expression is disintegration. I know most Yoruba folks will develop fever on hearing of disintegration of the Nigeria but it is the only salvation.
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by d33types: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Most of our leaders in this country are selfish ,wicked and heartless . The way this people are treating our military personnel ,if will get to a stage when even when the form is free they won't see anybody to collect it .

Dssc and ssc form was fee and most people didn't collect it. Its already happening
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by Optimist88(m): 6:12am On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
Subhanalah, this is severe. I don't understand why the injured captain his receiving treatment at a private hospital and not military hospital.
I hope the Nigeria Army will take this matter up and give the man adequate treatment and attention.

Speedy recovery sir.
So that's all you can say? Foolish entity!
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by theoldpretender(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2019
Some points to ponder...

1.The photos do not show a 'rotting' leg, they show that the wounds on the leg are healing, and granulating very well.That is why the wounds appear reddish. The yellowish spot is possibly a septic spot...which can be cured.

2.The soldier had a blast injury. Of course he would have severe pain, and it is going to take months before he gets back on his feet.

3.The soldier's leg is in a Ilizarov apparatus....which shows that whoever is managing the leg knows what he is doing.

4.Amputation won't solve the soldier's problem. He had a blast injury to his foot and as such he would be in severe pain.He most likely needs better pain management.

5.Taking him abroad....would cost a lot of money. Better he stays in Nigeria. If they can get him to a hospital like Cedarcrest...he most liley would get superior care.

6.Our hospitals are in a 'mess' because Nigerians do not want to pay for better hospitals.Our health budget needs to be as high as 5TRILLION, meanwhile budget costs...are less than a trillion. And in most of our government hospitals, we paylow fees. And then there is corruption.

7.I think the soldier's friends want to take him abroad, and want the Army to pay for it. The Army should look into this issue. However, I think any teaching hospital or private hospital in Nigeria like Cedarcrest can manage this case adequately.
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by klever18(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2019
shugasofttouch:
pls help me understand what brekete family is thank you
a reality radio and TV show which is aimed to give voice to the voiceless,help the poor and also get justice for them.
you can follow them on facebook
@Brekete Family
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by theoldpretender(m): 6:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Nigerfine2:
You see why they said our hospital system is not good.a non medical professional even knows that that leg needs to be amputated saves his life time and money.what do they think they could do to the rotten leg.
I wish you well army man

The soldier had a blast injury. With some fractures. Obviously he is in pain, but he will, with time, get better.

Already in the pictures we were shown, the wounds in the leg are healing well. They are forming granulation tissue, which is why they appear reddish.

Then that metal thing around his leg is an Ilizarov frame. That frame will help a great deal with the bones of his leg healing. It will take some though. (The inventor of the frame once treated an athlete from his country with a fractured tibia and fibula bone. Took some three to four months...but in a year, the athlete was back in action).He may not need an amputation long term[b]The fact that he has a Ilizarov frame shows that the doctors and medical team think his leg is salvegeable[/b]. He needs better pain management.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by Parada: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2019
Was that what your father told you or you think am foolish to an extent I do not recognize propaganda from demented Igbos ?!
jonnyBee:

Money has so much blind you eyes!... If there is any humanity left in you please just use it as empathy for your fellow Human in pains.
Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by joinnow: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2019
Is like the hospital mgt work in formal NEPA office.take a look at the second pix. The hoist pass to the injured soldier body pass NEPA connection wires to building

Re: Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) by chinedu234(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Since it is not Yusuf then it is not important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.