Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Local Recipe For Dog Feeding - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Local Recipe For Dog Feeding (1248 Views)

Help With Some Aspects Of Dog Feeding. / Whatsapp Group For Dog Breeders And Lovers / White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Recipe For Dog Feeding by Newdawnk9s(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Am new here...with the state of the economy,what local recipe can I use for my 11months GSD to grow bigger...?
I don't like his current size..
Thanks in advance

Re: Local Recipe For Dog Feeding by Abimbola198212: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sell to me now.08025374243
Re: Local Recipe For Dog Feeding by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Newdawnk9s:
Am new here...with the state of the economy,what local recipe can I use for my 11months GSD to grow bigger...?
I don't like his current size..
Thanks in advance

When did you take this pix? I don't think (if you're feeding him well o) you should be bothered. Mine is 10 months, just finished treatment and I took these pics today. Check and compare to yours. I have fed her everything possible, even now, she's so choosy that she's turn to my boss, deciding what and when she wants to eat.

Re: Local Recipe For Dog Feeding by Newdawnk9s(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
ayobamiakinrind:

When did you take this pix? I don't think (if you're feeding him well o) you should be bothered. Mine is 10 months, just finished treatment and I took these pics today. Check and compare to yours. I have fed her everything possible, even now, she's so choosy that she's turn to my boss, deciding what and when she wants to eat.
The picture was taken around January...but I don't get you please!,are you saying the growth is okay or what?
Re: Local Recipe For Dog Feeding by Newdawnk9s(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Abimbola198212 post=76009652]Sell to me now.08025374243
Thanks but it is not for sale[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Local Recipe For Dog Feeding by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Newdawnk9s:

The picture was taken around January...but I don't get you please!,are you saying the growth is okay or what?
once you're feeding well, bother not about the size. Just love your dog.

(1) (Reply)

3month German Shepherd Puppy For Sale / Chicken Bumbum Available For Your Pups. / Beautiful Albino Python Caught In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.