Stats: 3,179,926 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush (38553 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by bluefilm: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2019

I don't know why this news made me remember Sam Loco right now. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by unity004(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2019
tongue grin maybe he die during sex or she poison him for cheating or she poison him for supporting buhari..... be wise & vote #atikulation tomorrow
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by kingchris30(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2019
Nawa, this is what you get when you sleep around
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Bambambiglo: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
he died in active service, it is not new. Samson died like dat too
You just like posting trash all the fucking time..smh
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2019
Eachandevery21:
Hmmm Na wa ooo
Check my signature to migrate to canada
Are there Yellow girls in Canada?
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by sharpwriter(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2019
Nwodosis:
The lady must be a black widow spider in a human form.

Just finished reading about the spider... Very funny cheesy
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Lies
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2019
High blood pressure is killing at lot.
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Kingjames(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2019
@58 you still applying Mary Kay and wearing micro mini skirt exposing fully used organ thereby putting young and old vulnerable men in trouble!

here her: “Upon interrogation, the suspect claimed that the deceased was her long time lover, who used to pass the night in her place, but on that fateful day, he came as usual, but suddenly developed a strange illness in the night and before she could call for help, the man gave up the ghost.

may the good lord deliver all serious minded men who upon the temptation of eating the "fruit at the middle" stand firm

uncontrolled sperm kills
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Edge1(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2019
dollytino4real:

See how dumb some ladies can be. I wonder the trash you would have spewed had it been reverse was the case.
A typical slay queen.

Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by dante0147: 8:55am On Feb 22, 2019
I understand out of fear but you shouldn’t have dumped the corpse...
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Justiceleague1: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2019
Is the head still intact?
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by uuzba(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
You're miskaten.
Yes Samson had a girlfriend, Delila. But Samson was blinded and tied to the foundation pillars of a building. He pushed the pillars appart and the building crashed down on everyone including himself.
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by heberibiza: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2019
samson and what
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by chukwudi06(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2019
45 years is 1974 set but the woman I saw in that picture was born before the civil war.
Still living in sin.
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Icent04: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2019
dollytino4real:

Pls study the bible well before talking.
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
grin omo read ur Bible well, remove Oga Samson for dis matter
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Godskidk(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you are talking a truckload of absolute arrant nonsense, instead of you to use reasonable evidence to question the woman's suspicious action, you are there saying trash.
My brother free that thing... He evidently died on top woman... BTW what was he doing there by that time?
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by SOFTENGR: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2019
oluseyiforjesus:
Look at her face like APC
grin grin grin have pity on them na.
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by PrincewithGod(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Reasons to stay away from fornication and adultery if you have ears!!!
They will never hear. The god of this world has blocked their reasoning and correct perception.

Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by madgoat(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2019
dollytino4real:

Oya na, if u are truly a female and in lagos, let me actively service you this weekend kiss
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Thats why we need Autopsy/forensic pathology in this country
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by dival247(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2019
flowmama:
Why Ogun again ooo... Why?

By the way, I feel sorry for the woman. She just may be an ignorant carrier of #MAGUN. I pray autopsy reveals the true cause if she is truely innocent.
leave that story is na man woman died for him house under the action. Every we start saying bad thing maybe the man done use the woman.
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Afonjo na them
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by ofwest47(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2019
The man in question is the real cause of his death, he must have been having an illegal sex relationship with the woman for a long time and when the real husband gets to know he took the real action to stop it using local means, there was even a recent case but not taken to the social media in this particular case after the illegal sex relations with another married woman the man in question became dump and the two eyes became blind and was rushed to the hospital and when the hospital could not make a head way he was taken to a local concern but the native doctor said he was brought in too late and the man died.
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by GenFunction: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2019
all because of straf...smh
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by mancanoe: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Died in active service on old pussy.... A shameful way to die.
Re: Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush by femi4: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
What men don't understand is that from age 40, sex can put their heart at risk.

This is not the time to dance to her tune when she says " baby give it to me faster and harder"

Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House / Final Year Female Student 'Found Dead' In Anambra Few Days To Graduation (Photo)