Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,602 members, 7,932,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC (56437 Views)

By-Elections, Rerun Elections May Hold Feb 1 - INEC / Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by eneyoduke(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
This election will be the worst in Nigeria
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by DexterousOne(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
The President of a nation held an all important security meeting with only northern govs and service chiefs and the highest ranking Southerner in govt was sent on an errand to Lagos yet the so called youths saw nothing wrong with that.
Fvck this country!!!!

The country is fuvked indeed
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by lagdmark(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fear Don catch Mr. Dullardino he is trying all means to remain in power. Integrity propaganda worked in 2015, but now it's obvious that Buhari is Olodo nothing to offer.

7 Likes

Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by Ganamustgo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
ollah2:

How is it a lie that Boko haram are technically defeated. Prior to this reigns, Boko Haram held towns in Northern states. They had field days in Abuja the capital of the federation. They bombed United Nation headquaters, bombed police stations etc all in Abuja but all these have stopped yet you can't give kudos to the government for that but wants the govenment who was dancing shaku shaku when all these incidents happened during their tenure. You deserve your wicked leaders from the political to the religious

Zombies can defend anything for 30k.
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by Lovemaester: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
saaron:
Lauren Gbagbo treatment will be a joke if this Demonic APC govt dare rigs tomorrow's election.

guy shut up ur stupid mouth, all these useless PDP talk is inconsequential even atiku knows that, so stop allowing urself to be foolishly carried away
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by Conceptman: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
saaron:
I have NEVER seen a govt anywhere in the world where govs are invited by the president to security meeting with service chiefs and the vice president is left out. A move that shows Osimbajo is nothing but a mere house boy in buhari's satanic islamic cult govt, yet a bunch of southern useful idiots still support this obviously a Satanic govt.
until Nigerians realise the truth, I pray it won't be too late for us.. northerners have their plans already(buhari)

1 Like

Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by AngelicBeing: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
bedspread:
All Our Country Needs Right Now is A Head of State with A Right Head!! Every other thing will fall in Place..

Qualities of The Head of State with a Right Head..

1. An Aura of Unity in All Ramifications

2. Should have a Clear Direction that is visible to all

3. Should be Absolutely Fit

4. Should be able to assemble a Team of Counsellors of Great minds

5. Should be Totally Detrabilized

6. Should be Flexible, Accessible, Have a Listening Ear and willing to make Amendments when Corrected!

7. Willingness to Assemble the Best hands in Nigeria Not Assembling a group of People from his village...

President Buhari has Failed In Flying Colors in all of These!!

Do not Re-inforce Failure and Incompetency...

Do not use your Hands to kill yourself and Family!!

Buhari has Nothing to Offer but Tribal killings and Bloodshed!

A word they say is Enough for the Wise!
cool
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by ollah2: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ganamustgo:

Zombies can defend anything for 30k.

why don't you write like a knowledgeable and logical person rather than a programmed bot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by bigfish3k: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
ollah2:

How is it a lie that Boko haram are technically defeated. Prior to this reigns, Boko Haram held towns in Northern states. They had field days in Abuja the capital of the federation. They bombed United Nation headquaters, bombed police stations etc all in Abuja but all these have stopped yet you can't give kudos to the government for that but wants the govenment who was dancing shaku shaku when all these incidents happened during their tenure. You deserve your wicked leaders from the political to the religious

u people are full of contradictions
u said boko haram held territories in jonas regime, but elections were held all over the country
and now there are no territories held, infact they have been technically defeated and u are using the same technically defeated boko haram as an excuse.
why is your conscience dead to the truth
why are u people bent on destroying the country. why?
why lie so much. why? why?why?
why are u supporting incompetency and propaganda
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by ollah2: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Conceptman:
until Nigerians realise the truth, I pray it won't be too late for us.. northerners have their plans already(buhari)

so Atiku who is called the messiah by you guys isn't a Northerner right? You hate a Northerner because you feel he has as islamic agenda but you want to use another Muslim Northerner to replace him?
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by BiafraIsFree: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
I thought the zoo government said Boko haram has been technically defeated.

Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by ollah2: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
bigfish3k:

u people are full of contradictions
u said boko haram held territories in jonas regime, but elections were held all over the country
and now there are no territories held, infact they have been technically defeated and u are using the same technically defeated boko haram as an excuse.
why is your conscience dead to the truth
why are u people bent on destroying the country. why?
why lie so much. why? why?why?
why are u supporting incompetency and propaganda

Where in my comment did i write anything about election been held or not in some regions?
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by bigfish3k: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
ollah2:

Where in my comment did i write anything about election been held or not in some regions?

thats what u are implying
its common logic

but will u agree with me that if elections refuse to hold in some regions on account of boko haram that means that boko haram has not been technically defeated but is worst now than before now
because when u claim it was worst elections were held all over, why not now that it has reduced
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by Rockyrascal(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Eki2244:
See below ���������������
what's the meaning of this nonsense
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by ollah2: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
bigfish3k:

thats what u are implying
its common logic

but will u agree with me that if elections refuse to hold in some regions on account of boko haram that means that boko haram has not been technically defeated but is worst now than before now
because when u claim it was worst elections were held all over, why not now that it has reduced

I didn't imply anything but stated facts. Also, if election doesn't hold in those regions is it to the advantage of APC or PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by Heffalump(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
saaron:
I have NEVER seen a govt anywhere in the world where govs are invited by the president to security meeting with service chiefs and the vice president is left out. A move that shows Osimbajo is nothing but a mere house boy in buhari's satanic islamic cult govt, yet a bunch of southern useful idiots still support this obviously a Satanic govt.

Buhari was made for the end times, who knows cry
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by enemyofprogress: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ojoro don start
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by engrsyer(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
If elections can't hold in those places that belongs to Nigerian then let's breakup this unholy unity called Nigeria.

One part can't be holding a national election while the other part is not participating for whatever reason best known to them.
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by TruthinAction: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
The President of a nation held an all important security meeting with only northern govs and service chiefs and the highest ranking Southerner in govt was sent on an errand to Lagos yet the so called youths saw nothing wrong with that.
Fvck this country!!!!

Any Christian and southerner that votes for APC is a fool.
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by Sleekfingers: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
silastemplar:
all you guys do on this nairaland is just mouth off one rubbish after another. Intellectually lazy youth

You are absolutely on point.... They just type thrash.....

Yeah, they are intellectually useless
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
ndubueze92:
You're intellectually, I must comment that your brain stopped evolving and your foolery is second to none.
How can justify a wrong thing? I'm ashamed of you.
i don't even get what this one is trying to say. As usual, gibberish.
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by eedu247: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
saaron:
You are re acting on misinformation.Osinbajo has his responsibilities he can't be everywhere.He was in a meeting too that time,this government has the best combinations of P and V.P
Re: Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC by bolrew: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tomorrow's election we make me know how mad and foolish some Nigerian are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.