Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,594 members, 7,921,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

Witches Enter My House Last Night. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches Enter My House Last Night. (4605 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches Enter My House Last Night. by fineboy5: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2010
Yestarday i decide to give praises/worship and prayer before i sleep.
I am leaving in a 3bed flat just me only. And there was no light, so i opened my bed room window and toilet door and the toilet window, including kitchen window and the rest toilet windows in the house. All doors where locked and the moon was shining brightly.

Around after 1 AM. i woke up but my eye were opened i faced the wall and i just ley down on the bed like that.
Then sothing entered my head like electric shock i could not shout, after a while then it was moving down slowly to my body and leg. It was graging me to a deep sleep and so painful, I just keep quite while it happens i was forsing my self not to sleep in the process. Then the thing restart all over again from my head this time it got worst/Increase and it was on my head for too long so i got annoyed and stroggle to shout JESUS and evrything got broken. Then i started to praying Blood of JESUS.
So Now i was wondery where they pass into my house. The window or the wall? And I have nets in all my windows. Can anyone help me out. If its possible they passthrough the window or wall.?
Thanks
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Rhino3dm: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2010
Were you drunk? Guy na just dream. No jesus go fit save you if na winch., if to say you shout blood of yeshua i go fit surprise small. Ke ke ke.

1 Like

Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Image123(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2010
Witches/wizards operate in the spiritual realm. In that case no physical wall or window is a barrier. Your only defence is spiritual i.e prayer OR the whole armour of God. A righteous life will be an autoprotect anyway. I guess they were local winch, as in they live or meet in that vicinity. Hope say dey no suck you dry sha?dey wan spoil your fine.boy sha(next time show them fine.Jesus).lol.
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by bawomolo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
you must have had an hangover. drink a lot of water
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2010
It fit be oh.bt hav u gone for medical checkup lately? LOL
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2010
If the guys story is true,it just strenghtened my belief in the existence of God

2 Likes

Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Rhino3dm: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^ i know who you really are. But i will keep the secret secret. . . .
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by fineboy5: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2010
Is not a dream or drink nether medical problem.
It a reality thing.

I couldnt sleep after the acident, it was wired though to explain. I have been experince something like this in the past in other houses when i opened windows at midnight from 12 am down or when i faced up while sleeping.
It hard to explain how it feels.
How do they enter the house? Can they just followed the wall or window. Becos it comon when the window is wired open, each time it happen the window is always open. I dont leave in city or turn. A new developing area where there is alot of bush and trees. I know there are alot of witches there. Iam not sleeping there today so i at a friend place now.
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by skyone(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
Do a continous seven night vigil you will see the faces of those neighbors

2 Likes

Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Dolemite(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
What you experienced was Hypnagogia, between sleep and wakefulness. . .I've experienced it too, sleeping all of a sudden wake up stiff, sometimes you can hear people talking. . .yep, In the west they say it's aliens, here well, witches are responsible for that. . .it's all in your brain.
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Image123(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2010
fine.boy:

Is not a dream or drink nether medical problem.
It a reality thing.

I couldnt sleep after the acident, it was wired though to explain. I have been experince something like this in the past in other houses when i opened windows at midnight from 12 am down or when i faced up while sleeping.
It hard to explain how it feels.
How do they enter the house? Can they just followed the wall or window. Becos it comon when the window is wired open, each time it happen the window is always open. I dont leave in city or turn. A new developing area where there is alot of bush and trees. I know there are alot of witches there. Iam not sleeping there today so i at a friend place now.
What! you're running for witch/wizard, local one for that matter! How long will you run? Give your life to God and live a holy life. I promise you, they'll either pack out or bow. That's why Jesus came, to DESTROY the works of the devil.
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by manmustwac(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

^^ i know who you really are. But i will keep the secret secret. . . .
Pls tell me. Me to can keep a secret
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2010
@rhino, u don dey kolo small small. Whats the meaning of this?
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Rhino3dm: 1:52am On Aug 27, 2010
He is not who he claims to be. . . Seriously infact he's not even a christain. Not for what am considering i would have expose him. I used a password cracker on him few days ago and turns out to to be 'RED'. Now he must must be thinking how's that possible. . . . . "HE IS A FAMOUS ATHIEST IN THE HOUSE" check on couple of guys hmm. men the result is baffling. . . . Got the software from a Romanian friend. . . . Dumitrov.

manmustwac:

Pls tell me. Me to can keep a secret
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Image123(m): 2:12am On Aug 27, 2010
^dis is one winch inside toba's house. He got in through a password waffer.
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by bawomolo(m): 4:07am On Aug 27, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

He is not who he claims to be. . . Seriously infact he's not even a christain. Not for what am considering i would have expose him. I used a password cracker on him few days ago and turns out to to be 'RED'. Now he must must be thinking how's that possible. . . . . "HE IS A FAMOUS ATHIEST IN THE HOUSE" check on couple of guys hmm. men the result is baffling. . . . Got the software from a Romanian friend. . . . Dumitrov.

i call bs on this one
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Rhino3dm: 4:54am On Aug 27, 2010
^^call it whatever man. But am NOT joking on this one Believe me.
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Rhino3dm: 5:10am On Aug 27, 2010
Ok. All i need is go ahead from the mods, then i will start a thread with thier aliases. This NOT a Game and i meant everything above. I know its kind of weird. . . . . . But it is the truth. The password matcher works in a very funny simple trick.
Do you know that all individual have a unique way of clicking a mouse? Just like piano keyboard, the presuure applied on those keys depends on the user.
Any key of a computer the user hit leaves a signature on it. It much easier to match when you have few users.
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2010
Whats wrong with u? U call me an atheist on what basis? Later u will say im ur friend. Stop this nonsense or i would be forced to report u
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Rhino3dm: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2010
^^ easy man! Please i dont want to be banned.
Yeah you are still my friend irrespective of what happend.  pray tell the day modurators  will be off.
Jor oremi ma binu. . . Mi fe ja. Se omo nkan ti modurators ale se. Darijimi.
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by PastorAIO: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2010
In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men in their dreams, usually through sexual intercourse.[1] In modern times, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress,

ome in the field of medicine that the stories relating to encounters with succubi bear similar resemblance to the contemporary phenomenon of people reporting alien abductions, which has been ascribed to the condition known as sleep paralysis. It is therefore suggested that historical accounts of people experiencing encounters with succubi may have been in fact symptoms of sleep paralysis, with the hallucination of the said creatures coming from their contemporary culture.[11][12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

Sleep paralysis is paralysis associated with sleep that may occur in normal subjects or be associated with narcolepsy, cataplexy, and hypnagogic hallucinations. The pathophysiology of this condition is closely related to the normal hypotonia that occur during REM sleep.[1] When considered to be a disease, isolated sleep paralysis is classified as MeSH D020188.[2] Some evidence suggests that it can also, in some cases[b], be a symptom of migraine.[/b][3][4]

Physiologically, sleep paralysis is closely related to REM atonia, the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. Sleep paralysis occurs either when falling asleep, or when awakening. When it occurs upon falling asleep, the person remains aware while the body shuts down for REM sleep, and it is called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. When it occurs upon awakening, the person becomes aware before the REM cycle is complete, and it is called hypnopompic or postdormital.[5] The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes "by which the individual may experience panic symptoms".[6] (described below) As the correlation with REM sleep suggests, the paralysis is not entirely complete; use of EOG traces shows that eye movement is still possible during such episodes.[7] When there is an absence of narcolepsy, sleep paralysis is referred to as isolated sleep paralysis (ISP).[8]
In addition, the paralysis may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger.[9] Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual because of the vividness of such hallucinations.[8] The hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful or dream-like objects may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision. Some scientists have proposed this condition as an explanation for alien abductions and ghostly encounters.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Iyineda(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
fine.boy:

Yestarday i decide to give praises/worship and prayer before i sleep.
I am leaving in a 3bed flat just me only. And there was no light, so i opened my bed room window and toilet door and the toilet window, including kitchen window and the rest toilet windows in the house. All doors where locked and the moon was shining brightly.

Around after 1 AM. i woke up but my eye were opened i faced the wall and i just ley down on the bed like that.
Then sothing entered my head like electric shock i could not shout, after a while then it was moving down slowly to my body and leg. It was graging me to a deep sleep and so painful, I just keep quite while it happens i was forsing my self not to sleep in the process. Then the thing restart all over again from my head this time it got worst/Increase and it was on my head for too long so i got annoyed and stroggle to shout JESUS and evrything got broken. Then i started to praying Blood of JESUS.
So Now i was wondery where they pass into my house. The window or the wall? And I have nets in all my windows. Can anyone help me out. If its possible they passthrough the window or wall.?
Thanks

. . .

Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by ttalks(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
fine.boy:

Then the thing restart all over again from my head this time it got worst/Increase and it was on my head for too long so i got annoyed and stroggle to shout JESUS and evrything got broken. Then i started to praying Blood of JESUS.

Any one care to give biblical support for this "praying the blood of Jesus" or the chanting of "blood of Jesus" or the saying/praying of "I cover you
with the blood of Jesus" or "I surround that house with the blood of Jesus" that a lot of christians use when praying or engaging in
"spiritual battles" ? undecided
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Tonyet1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2010
AIO,

As much as i would concur to your avowal up ^^ specifically on quote 2. . .I'll only consider and absorb those your assertions to be simply and strictly medical explanations for what any spiritual person will still always call an attack/experience.

Inferentially, what he expericenced COULD STILL BE AN ATTACK as he puts it. . .I believe it!  embarassed
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2010
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
ttalks:

Any one care to give biblical support for this "praying the blood of Jesus" or the chanting of "blood of Jesus" or the saying/praying of "I cover you
with the blood of Jesus" or "I surround that house with the blood of Jesus" that a lot of christians use when praying or engaging in
"spiritual battles" ? undecided
the book of Hebrews says the blood of jesus speaketh better things than that of Abel&Rev 12vs11 Talks about how powerful the blood is. Therefore xtians must do likewise
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by ttalks(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2010
toba:

the book of Hebrews says the blood of jesus speaketh better things than that of Abel&Rev 12vs11 Talks about how powerful the blood is. Therefore xtians must do likewise

Rev 12:11
(11) Our people defeated Satan because of the blood of the Lamb and the message of God. They were willing to give up their lives.

I do not see how this makes the blood of Jesus a battle axe. All this says is that Satan is defeated because of/by the blood of the lamb.
That is to say; because Christ shed his blood for us, satan has been defeated since we have been washed by that blood.
It is a[b] fact[/b] we know and not a battle axe.

Whence cometh making pronouncements with the blood of Jesus or using it to cast out demons?
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by ttalks(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2010
Heb 12:24
(24) And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

the blood of Jesus is the sign or agency of this new covenant.It is what cleanses away our sin. That is what makes us victorious cos we've
overcome sin.

There is no indication that we are to use the mark or agency of our new life to brandish in battles.
If someone is pleading the blood of Jesus, it just doesn't make any sense.
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2010
@poster,  you were not assaulted by witches, that i can say for certain. It is Aliens!!!  grin the worst kind, they have just inserted a probe through your fecal orifice and will be monitoring you for the next 2 weeks to decide if to abduct you for further anal-probing or testicular mutilations. you have to do exactly as i tell you to prevent further probes of this nature.

You have to dampen the signals from the probe they have inserted by tuning-in to wack radio shows like KennisMusic  grin

You also have to be aware of the Aliens we have in our midst parading as humans

This one is from Pluto and he is very nasty, to deal with this kind just accuse them of Corruption and the will blow a gasket and run away

This one is from Mars and he is very greedy

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/rvzzDLg0w9660tNeX60gs1um5PyRRcsGPd3ibFIrIxlrH1PWriZzt-gJ-bF2aJoaV403*whGRfyQ1juYkDtuLsGmZY6u46G7/abChrisOyakhilome.jpg[/img]

This one is a supreme alien being and no one knows where he is from, but we are actively monitoring his activities and will be out with new info when available

This is a much more devious alien. one probe from this muphuka and you are gone, no poo-poo for you for weeks  grin

You have been warned
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by aletheia(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
^^ ;d ;d ;d
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by fineboy5: 2:31am On Sep 14, 2010
what is all that pic all about
Re: Witches Enter My House Last Night. by Smi1(m): 3:21am On Sep 14, 2010
What a failure !! angry sad embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Fear Atheists So Much ? / What Is So Special About Human Life? / The Work Of The Holy Spirit In The Life Of The Apostles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.