Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,655 members, 7,937,950 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

See The Nigerian Boyfriend Princess Shyngle Said Had Big Dick (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Nigerian Boyfriend Princess Shyngle Said Had Big Dick (photo) (1777 Views)

Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? / Runtown Trolled On For Sharing His Dick Photo On Instagram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigerian Boyfriend Princess Shyngle Said Had Big Dick (photo) by danieljoel759: 9:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Just yesterday, the Curvy Ghanaian Actress came out with a claim that her Nigerian boyfriend had the biggest D*ck she has ever had. That information caused a lot of online stir as not so many people knew this boyfriend of hers she was referring to.

But recall to valentines day when she posted on her social media page (Instagram) that her boyfriend got her a G-wagon ride as her Vals day present, here is what she wrote to caption the photo inside her brand new car...

"Omggggggggggg my man just literally got me the best valentines gift ever ❤️❤️ damn the valentines gifts keeps coming ������❤️❤️ a brand new brabus ������ I can’t keep calm oh ����❤️ can the month of February and 2019 get any better ❤️❤️ I have the best man in the entire planet, bae for life ❤️❤️❤️"

But GHPage did a deep research into who this person really is, and it was discovered that he was a Nigerian Singer and goes by the name "Kevin Too Much".

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/see-nigerian-boyfriend-princess-shyngle.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: See The Nigerian Boyfriend Princess Shyngle Said Had Big Dick (photo) by Codes151(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2019
Good for her
Re: See The Nigerian Boyfriend Princess Shyngle Said Had Big Dick (photo) by neolboy(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2019
He is giving her a hardknock

(1) (Reply)

A Suitor Ran Away When He Saw My 5 Children – Veteran Actress, Iya Rainbow / A-list Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Bikini / MYB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.