Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Followers Of Vague Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Followers Of Vague Things (185 Views)

Download Followers Of Them By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Global) / BOKO HARAM, ISIS AND TALIBAN are true followers of Islam. Here is why. / We Are Followers Of CHRIST ..I'm Not Part Of Any Denomination/division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Followers Of Vague Things by onogramm: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2019
The question I always ask Africans is this? why are we still following Christianity?
The same people that enslave our ancestors % used the hard work of our people to build Europe are also the same ones that came to give us christianity & lied to us that our tradition is evil and demonic but what they gave us wasn't real in any form it was vague.
But we afrikans seem to forget that the europeans purposely gave you this religion to break up your spiritual back bone and to conquer & dominate us spiritually. And sincerely speaking we have not moved forward but we fail to see all these things how unfortunate we are victims of business merchandise.
My question still remains why are still following christianity? there are several ways of reaching out to God different cultures have different ways of communing with their God.
But some con artists came and told you there's only way to get to God and if you dont accept your soul is doomed, well thats a very powerful form of intimidation my people..
So why are you still following Christianity?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Intimidation. It Steals Joy. / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Your Crop Refuses To Germinate. / Fantastic Points That Every Woman Must Know And Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.