Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,351 members, 7,978,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

Chat With Facebook, Yahoo And Others From One Spot! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Chat With Facebook, Yahoo And Others From One Spot! (634 Views)

Pls Help,''unable To Open My Yahoo And Facebook Acccts'' / Yahoo! And Twitter Strike Content-sharing Deal / Yahoo And Live Mail In Window Outlook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chat With Facebook, Yahoo And Others From One Spot! by Taichii: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2010
I found a great tool to stay connected with all my friends from different chatting platform.

No need to open yahoo chat, google chat, facebook chat in different places and cluttering your computer. It was so much easier to do so from this amazing tool. the beautiful thing is that this application even has a mobile version.

So if you have a smartphone, you can install the application on your phone and use it to chat and better stiill, if you are connected to a wireless network you can make free calls to computers and others.

For more details go to http://technewspace..com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Glo Usb Modem Asap! / Get The New Multilinks Evdo Router For N40,000 / Vsat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.