Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,985 members, 7,890,235 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Best Carry On Luggage For Long Trips - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Carry On Luggage For Long Trips (840 Views)

How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Carry On Luggage For Long Trips by kolimer(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Long trips are great most especially when you are well and adequately prepared with the right luggage. For every trip, you need a collection of clothing, accessories, and toiletries and as important as these items can be, they need to be packaged in a good, durable and wonderfully designed bag for easier access and increased level of security. There are quite a handful of bags available in the market which makes making the right choice a thing of challenge. In this article, we shall discuss the best carry on luggage for long trips. You can also read our article on best duffel bag for international travel...read more...

1 Like

Re: Best Carry On Luggage For Long Trips by Lubanko: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oh yes. I couldn't wrap my head around the subject when it came out that my job requires a lot of flights with one-two week stays on the places.
At first, I bought some cheap one for $20 and got my handle ripped off after the first flight. Then I decided to research the subject a bit and buy one as reliable as possible and came across this guide Best Luggage Sets. It might help.
Re: Best Carry On Luggage For Long Trips by ramvujegx: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Great advices! I'm preparing for a long trip and these tips will come in handy. Thanks for taking time to writte this.
I'd like to recomed you to wear 5 panel hats when you go for a trip, since they are perfect wear for any weather. Enjoy your holidays everyone!

(1) (Reply)

List Of Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria For 2019 Xmas Pic / Traveling To Ghana / How Can I Get A New Birth Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.