Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,830 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas (22170 Views)

Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima / DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire / This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Hotfreeze: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
yemi1504:

With the Saraki Effect, Atiku is doubtful in Kwara State? Continue, so gbo zom.b.ie

Last election held in Kwara, Saraki's candidate was beaten. Were you deaf, dumb and blind then?

As I said, your worthless Wawa opinions are worthless here. Carry it like gala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by yemi1504: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Which daylight robbery?
Why didn't you Okoros go and support Eleka too? cheesy

The slaves are the Nyamiris who have been supporting Pdp since 1999 and couldn't get a common bridge from PDP.

I look like Ipob to you abi? Ode, oponu, alainironu ara Galatia. I am a son of Osun State, the home of Omoluabis and Home of strong men in Ogedengbe not cowards like the other "educated" slaves States and you will get a shocker and see reality on Monday from my State, dolts!
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Hotfreeze: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
yemi1504:

I look like Ipob to you abi? Ode, oponu, alainironu ara Galatia. I am a son of Osun State, the home of Omoluabis and Home of strong men in Ogedengbe not cowards like the other "educated" slaves States and you will get a shocker and see reality on Monday from my State, dolts!

You are a frustrated loser and are suicidal with defeat staring at your face. You can be from Kuvukiland, I don't care.

APC would win in Osun as always and go can go hang.

You touch ballot box and you'll be wasted.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by DerrickzB: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
nrexzy:
He is high
Na nonsense governor u loss ur state and u come Dey make noise

Hehehe.. una be really programed robot.. he also raised alarm for election postponement and did it happen or not?? Receive sense and tongue to speak d truth.. ew.u
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Hotfreeze: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe.. una be really programed robot.. he also raised alarm for election postponement and did it happen or not?? Receive sense and tongue to speak d truth.. ew.u

Fayose is a loser
He won his second term because he was supported by federal power with Obanikoro as defence minister and truckloads of money.

Since those Ipob losers started supporting him, his life became ruined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
rusher14:
A few days outside government and you are aging like a fisherman's singlet.

sad
Because he is not corrupt like your father Buhari.
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by DerrickzB: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Fayose is a loser
He won his second term because he was supported by federal power with Obanikoro as defence minister and truckloads of money.

Since those Ipob losers started supporting him, his life became ruined.

Hehehe.. stop shouting oga.. weda fayose lost ir not is not the issue.. the issue is the alarm he has been raising and still raising .. why don't u talk about the postponed elections alarm he raised. Pls sit down
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gandollaar:
Come out of your closet. Since your principal was humbled in Imo, you have become quite jobless.

tongue
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by michoim(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Always trash from Fayose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Balogun4016: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] see below

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by bigerboy200: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
how many votes are coming from ekiti sef wey dey make this one disturb our peace?
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by bonding1: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
They'll try everything in and out of the books but we all know that they'll lose.

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Kingjames(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
he should be in severe pain by now ....but more pain when yakubu declare baba winner come Wednesday

this time ..baba will be ruthless in the fight against corruption

bet me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by tibaonnet: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
As if the slowpoke no get plan to rig too.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by chris51(f): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fayose and his loud mouth. Why shouting rigging when elections have not taken place. It's as if you have concluded that PDP is losing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by chris51(f): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
chris51:
Fayose and his loud mouth. Why shouting rigging when elections have not taken place. It's as if you have concluded that PDP is losing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by nrexzy: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:

Bros Dey if lane naaa...
Voters card u no get u Dey here Dey make noise
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by NkayStory(f): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
AmazingRidwan:
Good day sir/ma,
I'm a final year engineering student of University of Ilorin. I'm deeply in need of your assistance towards the progress of my project. The cost of renting field equipments is very exorbitant, which of course I'm unable to foot all by myself. I worked during holidays to foot my bills but currently I'm broke as financial cost of the project has sucked me dry. I feel ashamed having to beg for support on here but I'd try any legal means to get the needed help. I was not registered member until the need for this. Pls kindly assist as you deem fit, may God bless you and ease your affairs. 0130219489 GTB

Yorubas and online begging is like 5 and 6

IIf folks check well,they will discover you are a "SAI BABA" chanter littering the forum on how yorubas should vote for buhari because of Osibanjo
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Bellotelli: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
SHARRAP AND TELL US SOMETHING NEW, FAYOSE
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by rexwalters: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku cannot win any Southwestern states the sameway Buhari will not win any Southeastern state grin
Igbos always fond of drawing bad cards.
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by chalesfixed1011: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worldwide Google Searches For Bola Tinubu Went 200% Times Higher- UberFacts / First City Monument Bank On Fire In Lagos / Why Wike Withdrew Licences Of 16 Schools In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.