Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,683 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Zamfara INEC Commissioner, Changes Ballot Papers To Accommodate APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara INEC Commissioner, Changes Ballot Papers To Accommodate APC (701 Views)

Zamfara: INEC Officials Kidnapped On Their Way To Collation Centre / Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists / APC Can’t Field Candidates For Zamfara, INEC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara INEC Commissioner, Changes Ballot Papers To Accommodate APC by Clerverly: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
See Wailing.. grin grin grin

Re: Zamfara INEC Commissioner, Changes Ballot Papers To Accommodate APC by TIGRITIS: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
We the opposition party in zamfara state, we lost confidence in the inec commissioner of the state after substituting ballot papers that include APC in the general election

Can you imagine this?
So these bastards are disappointed in inec for allowing a party to contest. Not as if the electoral body in any way disturbed your right to field a candidate for the race.

So left for this party of Pigs, inec should deny contestants the right to vie on other political platforms?
Re: Zamfara INEC Commissioner, Changes Ballot Papers To Accommodate APC by Salvador1: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
I have the feeling that buhari will win

Calm down I have never finish grin grin grin

I wanted to say that I have a feeling that buhari will win a free ticket back to daura

Courtesy of ABC transport with discount sef on top of the free ticket tongue tongue
Re: Zamfara INEC Commissioner, Changes Ballot Papers To Accommodate APC by Petmatch30: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please read below

Re: Zamfara INEC Commissioner, Changes Ballot Papers To Accommodate APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari sister at INEC , Amina Zakari , doing everything possible to force buhari on Nigerians but she and her dullard brother will be disgraced .
Re: Zamfara INEC Commissioner, Changes Ballot Papers To Accommodate APC by BuhariLooter(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari has tried he should drop me at this junction WE are not going to any next level of suffering with the DULARD dictator.buhari have finished fighting corruption, it is now ATIKU'S turn to fight poverty..
Re: Zamfara INEC Commissioner, Changes Ballot Papers To Accommodate APC by jlinkd78(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Printed last night?

(1) (Reply)

Press Briefing: Wike Accuses Amaechi Over Rivers Election Killings / Buhari Is My Boy And I Am Still His BOSS-OBASANJO / I Am Buhari’s Boss – Obasanjo Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.