Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,434 members, 7,950,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Crises Rock APC Over Fresh Plot By Tinubu, Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crises Rock APC Over Fresh Plot By Tinubu, Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (3964 Views)

Wike: Mass Defections Will Rock APC, PDP By December 2021 / Crises Rock APC Membership Registration In States / Rivers: Cole, Abe Emerge Winners As Explosions Rock APC Parallel Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crises Rock APC Over Fresh Plot By Tinubu, Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by TruthinAction: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
May God's will be done. He rules and reigns in the affairs of nations.
Re: Crises Rock APC Over Fresh Plot By Tinubu, Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Queseda: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
You just need the support of SE to lose any election in this country. Consciously or subconsciously, they have hijacked the candidacy of Atiku(like they did to GEJ) and in their usual manner have started throwing tantrums and abusing everyone with dissenting opinions. Being the religious bigots that they are, they have made Alh Atiku a Christian candidate vs Buhari, a Muslim candidate, you wonder why you hardly see many Muslims on the side of Atiku, it's because these people have hijacked the candidacy of Atiku to the extent that Atiku now looks like a Christian candidate.
They have also given it a regional/tribal dimension as though Atiku is a candidate from the South vs a Buhari of the North.
It will take a massive rigging and compromisation of INEC security system for Atiku to win this election
Re: Crises Rock APC Over Fresh Plot By Tinubu, Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by sogodihno: 12:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Acjohn:
After excluding Osinbade from security meeting and Yorubas still think the cabal will permit Buhari to hand over to Osinbade, then some people are much more fooooolis than I thought.
The Yorubas better understand that Hausas are deceiving them, at least the Igbos now know their stand with the Hausa's.
I just wonder when the Yorubas with all their certificates will realize that

why don't u shut up? we say we are not voting Atiku, na by force? Go and vote ur Atiku, worry about Igbos leave Yoruba alone. Tanks
Re: Crises Rock APC Over Fresh Plot By Tinubu, Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by oyatz(m): 5:28am On Feb 23, 2019
1)What's the meaning of handing over to Osinbade?

2)How did you know what all Yoruba people are thinking?

3) Why are you bothered about the Yoruba people and what they think or who they support in this election? Why are you not interested in who the Fulani, Nupe, Igala or the Jukun peoples will vote for?

4) Do you consider yourself more intelligent than the Yoruba people that you wish to guide them on who to vote for in this election?

Acjohn:
After excluding Osinbade from security meeting and Yorubas still think the cabal will permit Buhari to hand over to Osinbade, then some people are much more fooooolis than I thought.
The Yorubas better understand that Hausas are deceiving them, at least the Igbos now know their stand with the Hausa's.
I just wonder when the Yorubas with all their certificates will realize that

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku / 1999 General Election Results: How The SE States Sabotaged Restructuring / Imo APC: House On Fire Barely 24 Hours After Swearing In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.