Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,839 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow (517 Views)

Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow / Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Apeshy101(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
A man of 70 years and above has no future.

Atiku is above 70

Buhari is above 70

With old people, Nigeria has no future.

Sowore is the only option.

Youths be wise
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by oyebanji44: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why're you talking like this?The reins of power belong to the north for now..
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by MrSly(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Apeshy101:

Atiku is above 70

Buhari is above 70

Youths be wise
Shame on any youth that reasons with his anus. Ogbeomi who do you want to vote if not Atiku?
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Apeshy101(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
oyebanji44:
Why're you talking like this?The reins of power belong to the north for now..

That's the problem.

Tribalism
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Apeshy101(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
MrSly:

Shame on any youth that reasons with his anus. Ogbeomi who do you want to vote if not Atiku?
you think you made sense abi?
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Apeshy101:

Atiku is above 70

Buhari is above 70

Youths be wise

One one sentence, what did Sowore said he is offering Nigeria?
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Apeshy101(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

One one sentence, what did Sowore said he is offering Nigeria?

100,000 naira minimum wage, need more?
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Apeshy101:

100,000 naira minimum wage, need more?

Now listen to real presidential candidates.

Buhari = war against corruption.

Atiku = Job creation.

Can you see why sowore wasn't really from the beginning?

What is his slagon?
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Apeshy101(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Now listen to real presidential candidates.

Buhari = war against corruption.

Atiku = Job creation.

Can you see why sowore wasn't really from the beginning?

What is his slagon?

Just mentioned one bro.
You have seen buhari's anti corruption war since 2015, what's your take?

Check pic attached

Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Apeshy101:

Just mentioned one bro.
You have seen buhari's anti corruption war since 2015, what's your take?

Check pic attached

Is not what they can offer but their ability to concisely articulate their vision is a step in the right direction.

If Sowore is voted in he will fail as president because his vision is ambiguous. His failure will jeopardize the chances of better young candidates.
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Kaysalas(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Apeshy101:

Atiku is above 70

Buhari is above 70

Youths be wise
My bro da, i dey vex tyt now, see wetin dem dey give people for my hood

Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Apeshy101(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Kaysalas:

Just dust your PVC and get ready tomorrow
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by fergie001: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Kaysalas:

And you no know wetin to do?
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by unity004(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin shame on any youth that allow himself to be used as a political thug & also shame on any youth that vote 4 someone that call him lazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by MrSly(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Apeshy101:
you think you made sense abi?
Yea!!! The reason why you quoted me.
Re: Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Apeshy101:

Atiku is above 70

Buhari is above 70

Youths be wise
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Defeating Buhari Is Like Waiting For Bob Risky To Get Pregnant / See The Moment Senator Dino Melaye Arrived At Polling Unit To Cast His Vote / Apc Leading,pdp Leading..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.